Nice Week-End After All!
After the blowing and raining got done Friday Night/Saturday Morning it turned out to be a nice day (humid as hell but otherwise nice). We decided to go to Columbia and ended up eating at one of our favorite spots - Hooters!

Daddy got in on the action and had his picture taken with Madison and the Hooter Girls too! U da man Daddy!

Sunday we went in search of a Mermaid Costume (neither W*l Mart nor T*rget have their Halloween out yet - i'm impressed!) and ate at Applebees in Hartsville. She had to give Daddy a smooch!

She was just being goofy here, we enjoyed her so much this week-end! She's finally getting out of that "baby-tantrum" stage and is fun to be with.

I hope everyone else had a most excellent week-end as well. Not too thrilled to be at work this a.m. BUT I have a paycheck right... and I take my first TEST tonight!
33 comments:

Firsties! Wa-haaaa!

Now that I've got that outta the way...

Maddie is just cute as a button. I see that she has on her Hooters shirt. If she wants to be a Hooters girl when she grows up - let me know. I can hook her up. Dining at Hooters keeps me in a house :)

Chickie- Congrats on first - I think this is a first! She says she does ha haaaaa... I told her we have to wait and see if she grows any hooters first.

Anonymous

Whew! Those girls had nice...er...t-shirts! ;-)

Glad the weekend wasn't a total "wash."

I crack myself up!

Here, W and T both have their Halloween stuff out. I know because I had to fight my way through it while attempting to find dark green clothing dye (still no success).

Congrats on having the youngest Hooters girl in the nation. How are her tips?

Holy crap, I could TOTALLY get a job there...I have hooters those girls would only dream of:)

Okay...them with the Hooters girls is hilarious!!!! I guess I need to get over my "Hooters encourages sexism" beliefs... I have my girls thinkingthat place is evil!! :-)

I went to hooters once.
The cashiers at WalMart have bigger Hooters

Anonymous

Good luck on your test! I know you will do just fabulous.

Good luck on the test tonight, Patti !

This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

She is so cute:)

Cracks me up that you go to Hooters!

Good luck with the test tonight. Just saw an article in the Wall Street Journal about a certain CEO.

Your two babies are so cute with The Girls! Stacy wouldn't dare grin there, would he? LOL!

Good luck on your test! You'll be fine!

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Would you believe I have only been to Hooters once and it was in Mexico.

Good luck on your test tonight.

Hope your test went well, looks like you had a great weekend...so glad y'all were safe and didn't have horrible weather.
I love your post sig...how'd you do that?

Pat - You crack me up, too lady!!!

Bella - It was.... :)

Grant- I know- aren't I the coolest Momma Evah?!

FFM- Indeed you could, my dear!

Cheryl- That is totally okay! My sister goes BALLISTIC over Hooters.

Walker- Not at my Wal Mart, er, not that i'm looking ya know...

Andie- I hope so!

Loving Annie- Thank you my sweet friend!

Pack of 2- It's for the wangs - I swear!

Daisy- Um yep. He got booted. Not sure what that portends but i'm not gonna worry about it either...

Lynilu- Believe it or not when we go I have to practically beat him over the head to get his picture took! LOL Thank you, I think i'll do just fine too.

Caroline- Thanks sweetie, I didn't know they had them in Mexico but I guess they are pretty much everywhere!

What an uplifting post this is. Thank you for brightening my day. :-P

I like Hooters too, but places like that don't work with my fat free diet. :-(

Good luck with the test!

PS
I made a new post about the weekend.

She is so adorable! Cute picture of her and Stacy with the Hooters chicks! ;)

Looks like a great weekend...glad we didn't have damage and clean up stuff in the yard on Sat...

Good luck on your test!

I've been trying to get the hubby
to take the boy to HOOTERS. They
do have some really good food. I
haven't been in a couple of years.

Maddie is just a DOLL!!!!!


HUGS!!!!!!

So glad I'm not the only chick who digs Hooters. Not everyone goes to look at the giant mammaries.

I heart me some waaaaangs.

What a HOOT! ha,ha! Well, any nursing mother could put those gals to shame!

Well, where I live, the Christmas decorations are being sold already. It's almost too late to buy a Halloween outfit!

Hugs,
Betty

a future hooters babe!!

MJ

Good luck on the test. Looks like a great weekend.

Evening, Patti: (I'll take either of the blonde waitresses if you and Stacy can hook me up). :)

What can I say about Madison? Those facial expressions! What a sense of humor!!!!:D) You are very blessed, my dear friend!

Nite!

She is SUCH a ham! What a cutie! :)

SOOOOO? How'd the test go???

Bookbinder- I knew you'd like it!

Pink Owl- Thanks

Chelle- Yeah that I HATE yard work!

Laurie- Go! They do have great food

SFG- Yep I love it too and I commented about you when we were there (I remembered you liked it)

Betty- I wonder what the difference is cos' nobody but K*m*art has anything out here!

Wendy- Welllll I sorta hope not!

MJ- It was, thanks!

Michael- Come to SC and we'll do!

Stacy PQ- Thanks, I get a do-over!

The first time we took Jayke to Hooters he kept rubbing on the waitress' leg.

Patts... Hooters? Really? One day you need to visit my town. There's a Hooters hotel and casino here (although I've never been inside) ;)

Your little girl is absolutely darling! Enjoy every minute you can with her as they grow up all too fast! I can remember when mine were that age...seems like just yesterday!

(((((( HUGS ))))))

She is such a cutie!

Scot

Thanks for your post, quite worthwhile material.
here | Buy Duromine | here