Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Cheryl Wray is turning the big 4-0 today and she's hosting a birthday party on her blog. Fun! I love pink and picked out this pink poufy party dress to wear to your party Cheryl. The design would allow me to eat lots of cake and goodies and hides a multitude of caloric sins!

You can't have a birthday without CAKE! Yummy looking frosting!

I'm a big fan of jumping on the bed or the couch but what's a party without - you got it THE ELECTRIC SLIDE! C'mon don't be bashful. Join right in!

I hope you have a wonderful, fantabulous day with your equally wonderful, fantabulous family & friends! Happy Birthday my sweet friend! Maybe before the next one rolls around you can add me to your "met IRL friends" list! :)
6 comments:

Yay!!!!!

The electric slide and that cake!!! How FUN!!!!!!!

Thanks for the sweet wishes!!

Would you like to teach electric slide lessons? If so, I'm in. Stop by my blog and celebrate again.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (sang really loud
and off key)

Ooooh, cake ! Yumm. I'll have a piece please :)

Wishing Cheryl a happy 40th birthday -- and many more...

Cute post...and only you would remember to include the electric slide! LOLOL! My "menfolk" were down your way Saturday. They went to the race event at the Darlington Speedway. They didn't last long because it was SO HOT! I wanted to go, but was getting ready for Ashley's B'day cookout! Hope you are having a great Labor Day! ~Rhonda :)

Cheryl - You are welcome!

Hippochick- Sorry I was MIA but i'll be glad to teach you and I will catch up on everyone who celebrated with Cheryl!!

Laurie- Sang the best way! LOL

Annie- I thought it looked pretty yummy too! :)

Rhonda- Sorry the heat drove them away. I hope it was a big success though. I sure miss the Souther 500. California - bah.