Since i've got another post set up for tomorrow I wanted to take a minute and wish an early Happy Birthday to another of my favorite bloggers born on August 31st - Southern Fried Girl whose blog is May I Nap Now? in my blogroll. She is currently readying to evacuate her home in NOLA due to Hurricane Gustv and her and the family are in my prayers. To top it off she is expecting her first child the beginning of November AND her husband is a Firefighter and won't be able to leave with her. That is a whole lot on a girl at one time so keep her in your thoughts okay? Also thinking about my girl Andie who lives on the 'Bama coast. Hugs & Godspeed to you all!
Well here's hoping for a happy birthday and a happy evacuation day. Sure hope everyone is safe.
Thank you Mike!!!!!
Thanks girl. :)
Me and the Bladder Kicker are just fine. We are in Arkansas as you know and I sure hope to go home soon. Um, now would be good, but whatevs.
Hubs is fine. Bored but fine. LOLOL They have no power (but are on generators) and no cable so he is watching mind numbing movies with no plots brought in by the other guys. Lord help his brain.
Well I'm printing directions for home just in case we get the all clear tomorrow. I don't think I have ever been this anxious to get back to NOLA. LOLOLOL
Goodness, there's a great deal of useful info in this post!
Beef Roast With Mushroom Stuffing
Post a Comment