Sweet September
As much as I love the beach - and I do love the beach alot anymore, I love Fall best. I am so happy to see September arrive. Madison and I were at the Playground yesterday morning and I saw some golden leaves gently drifting to the ground ....
It was nice three-day week-end. Didn't get some things done that I would have liked to, but I spent time with loved ones and that is most important.
Boss is out today, leaving me with peace and blessed quiet (hearing him call my name sets my teeth on edge) and even though I have a dentist appointment I don't even mind that because i'm getting the damage done by my braces fixed.
Maddie and I sat out on the porch last night waiting on the Pizza Delivery person and it was downright chilly!
Thoughts & Prayers going out to those affected by Gustav. I even dreamed about it Saturday, Sunday & last night. Also keeping an eye on Hanna churning out there and now we have joinging the party Ike - Yikes! (Sorry - couldn't resist!).
29 comments:

I ADORE the fall!!!!

And well you know how I feel about good storms ;)

FIRST BISHES!!!

We have some 'golden' leaves
falling to the ground here too.
Only ours are falling off because
it's to hot.

YEAH! BOSS IS OUT! BOSS IS OUT!!
oops did I type that? heehee!

We're supposed to get some of the
rain from Gustav within the next
day or so. I hope so because we
could use the rain. It's getting
Uncle Gerry now. At least that's
what the radar is showing.
IKE! I hope he doesn't think he
can beat on anybody here. Tina
took it for to long! (not funny I
know :( )

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

SECOND BEESHES! heehee!

It won't get chilly here till...oh probably sometime near CHRISTMAS!

And yes, it looks like Hanna may paying YOU a visit instead of us! Who knows where she'll end up???

Cheeky- Storms - ok. Hurricanes - NO! LOL

Laurie- That WAS funny! LOL I see there's another one behind Ike. Good God! Hope y'all get the rain you need. We've had an adequate amount all spring/summer. It's been lovely but hell on the lawnmower!

Stacy PQ- I prefer she not visit anyone!

Glad you had a good weekend and YAY!!!! the boss is away!!!!

I LOVE the fall!

Anonymous

Fall? What's Fall? We're starting into Summer II here. I can't wait for December when it actually gets bearable here.

I have a feeling Ike is going to come hit our side of the coast this time. We missed Gustav but it was a few tense days sitting there wondering where it was going to end up.

Daisy- Always a good day when the boss is away eh? LOL

Bella- Me too girl!

Shell- I know and I don't look foward to the waiting game at all! Hope none of us are affected!

u stay safe with Hanna girl...

I loves the fall but we dont get much of it here. I wanna move back up N so bad it hurts my head.

Doo Dah- Amen on loving the Fall. It's not as great here as in PA but i've lived here so long that I can't hardly tell the difference!

We don't get any cool weather here in southern Georgia until January. My kids wear flip flops on Christmas vacation!!!

Keeping an eye on Hannah. I can't even use evacuation as an excuse to run home to S.C. for a quick visit cuz it looks like she's gonna take the coastal tour!

I do love the early part of fall here in Michigan, but by the end of it, I hate it. It's usually cold and snowy by then. If it could stay like this forever, I'd love it.

Well maybe not just this way because it is over 90 degrees here today.

Anonymous

Summer is holding on for dear life here. Tomorrow we're entering a 20-degree cool down for the rest of the week. Damage by my braces are still felt by all the scarring on my inside cheeks. So nice that they have been healed over the last 25 years. Glad you had a fabu weekend!

Anonymous

P.S. - There's a Blogger Raking Party at my place in late October. ;-)

MJ

Having just spent three days on the beach....I argee that the beach is wonderful but Fall is really a special time of the year.

SHAME ON YOU! Shame on you for enjoying the coming end of warm weather. :-(

I love the Fall...favorite time of the year with Spring coming in a close second!

I love Fall ... but man ... I hate what comes next!!! You live in a warmer climate - you'd not love fall so much if you had to shovel snow shortly after!! :)

Miss Hope- Crossing my fingers - we don't need or want another Hugo!

Mike- I think high 70's w/ no humidity is damn near perfect!

afod- You are the only other person i've ever met who had a negative braces experience. Thank you. I feel like I met Santa Claus!
P.S. If I lived anywhere near I swear i'd come!

MJ- I guess that's why we have season's to appreciate the change!

Bookbinder- I can't help it - I love the Beach but I love the crisp weather too :)

Chelle- Me too! Love love love Fall!

Wendy- Not a huge fan of snow shoveling so i'll accede to that!

You just love turbulent weather down that end of the continent don't you.
Great kite flying weather though.

It has been cool, often overcast and/or drizzly here for quite a while now. It feels SO good! I like Fall, too. After the heat of summer, it is such a wonderful change!!!

I'm soooo ready for fall! It's my FAVORITE time of year! Have a great night!

Hurricane season is just crazy. I hate to think about what all those poor folks are going through down on the coast!!

And, btw...I am SO glad I'm turning you into a Bama fan!!!! I love it!!!

So, is Hanna and Ike coming to my house or yours??? LOL! Oh, I have to laugh to keep from crying! LOL! I guess we will have to wait and see!

Glad you had such a great weekend, and the boss not being at work together was an added bonus, wasn't it? :) ~Rhonda

oppps...pardon my grammar! ...ARE Hanna and Ike! How shameful and embarassing! LOL! :)

I think I love summer more. I don't get to experience "real" fall, as here in Texas we sort of just go straight into winter and summer is long. I like summer, but would love to see the changing of the leaves. We see some color - but, not really - you know.

Take care - Kellan

Walker- Well... that's "one" way to look on the bright side!!!

Lynilu- That's exactly it.. after the heat of summer!

Pink Owl- You too sweetie!

Cheryl- I'm only about 60 miles from the Coast - yikes. Roll Tide!

Rhonda- Hard to tell at this point and dang I hate the waiting! *waves hand* Grammar schammer, you're among friends! :)

Kellan- I do know what you mean! You need to take a leaf peeping tour up North!

Fall and Spring are my seasons.....they can keep Summer and Winter for all I care!

(((((( HUGS ))))))