
Okay, I hate - hate - hate not having my camera. I got the correct battery, the # even matches up between the camera and the battery. I've been charging it for DAYS but when I turn it on, the green light comes on then the red light then it goes dead again. I'm so pissed. I KNOW i've got the correct battery. Any suggestions? Anybody... Bueller?..........
**also before you even say it I really don't have the money to go buy a new camera right now either *sigh*

I think it's time to stick that
camera up the tushy of the people
who made it. There has to be
something wrong with it.
HUGS!!!!
Well I had it and used it a LOT for over two years with the original battery. The problem started when I had to get a new battery but I KNOW i've got the correct one.......
Yuck...how frustrating!!
I say take it to a camera store and demand for someone to figure it out for you. (I'd say call the camera company, but I never can get any answers from any sort of tech department.) Good luck!!
Cheryl may have the right idea... How frustrating !
HOW FRUSTRATING!!! I know the frustrations of a camera. It's not good. I have no answers either.
Cheryl- I've got to do something I can't go without my camera much longer!
Annie- I agree!
Daisy- I just don't understand what happened but that's my luck..
Wow, you got a picture of your own camera. You must be really fast.
Is it possible the charger itself is damaged and not really charging the battery? That happened to my dad's power drill. Ask the camera store to try THEIR charger on the battery - or, ask them to try your battery in one of THEIR cameras to see if it works.
This is completely random, but it happened to both my sister and I one day, we were charging our cameras but had the battery in backwards. It looked like it was charging but it wasn't.
Grant- Oh you have no idea what hidden talents I have mister!
Martini- Hmmm now that is a great idea. Thank you. Will do.
Bella- I"ll try that too!
If you put a new battery in, why does it have to charge? Were you able to use the camera once you put in the new battery, and then used it up, thus needing to re-charge? If so, ... I'm with Martini ... or even Bella. Does it require a special battery? The stuff that sucks up the battery really fast is something like using the flash, or recording a video. But, if you put in a new battery - it should work fine, until the battery is used up.
Still no review??? Sounds like someone is chicken shit to do his job!!!!
Gosh, I wish I would help you.
I am retarded when it comes to that crap.
GOOD LUCK!
I have a digital camera and I am so frustrated with it. I know exactly how you feel.
It sounds like the charger might be done.
If the battery charges in the camera then see if you can charge it in someone elses camera or if you have a portable chrger for it.
Otherwise its time for a new camera
Wish I could help...I'm doing good to operate mine....
If it's a Kodak (which it looks like), they all seem to have that problem. Once they're a certain age, not even disposable batteries keep their charges in them. We can put fresh batteries in ours and an hour later, have the "battery low" flashing light on.
It sucks, big-time, when you consider I live in Kodak town and try really hard to buy locally made products.
Grrrrr!
I know what you mean. I have to sneak a picture with the work camera if I really want one..
Oh, I am so not the person to help you figure out what is wrong with your camera. I hope you get it figured out soon - I know it can be so frustrating.
Take care - Kellan
My best advice is to check www.woot.com every day and get a rocking deal on a new one. We are slaves to that site.
Ugh....I am sorry that you are having camera problems. I would have a serious anxiety attack if my camera stopped working.
Wendy- Yeah it's the kodak easyshare battery but I am absolutely sure i've got the right one. You've got him pegged right!!!
TMP- With ya girlie! LOL
Mike- I feel like i've lost an old friend *sniffle*
Walker- I guess i'll have to bite the bullet but i've got school to pay for first. Priorities!
Chelle- Ha! I know what you mean!
Pat- I hear ya, I got my moneys worth out of mine I can at least say that!
Miss Songbird- Not sure what i'm going to do, go into withdrawal for awhile I guess :(
Kellan- Majorly frustrating!!!
Miss Hope- Ooh I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
Caroline- I am REALLY REALLY missing mine....
This is the kind of stuff that drives me ape shit. I don't want to have to figure things out...I just want them to work and if they don't i go buy new. Well, I did when I had a husband to pay for them.
Good luck figuring it out. I would give you a suggestion but I have none.
Your camera...my new dryer. third repair man came today and no resolution. You would think things would be made to work and last.....
Good good good......
sonsabitches..
Wendy- That's okay, I will end up buying a new one
MJ- Oh now a dryer is MUCH more important than a camera - you poor thing!
bad girl= ???
FFM- You took the words right outta my mouth!
Maybe the charger isn't working. Do you have a voltmeter available to check it and the battery?
Post a Comment