I did have it!
Last night we had grilled cheddar brats Yummm......... slathered with mustard on a soft bun! Some grilled corn with parmesan cheese Paula Deen's way - so-o-o-o-o salty/sweet!
A big ol' slice of cold watermelon. Watermelon to me always looks like a smile

Stacy is putting the second coat of paint on the entranceway. I have to get the proper batteries for my camera because I am just itching to take pictures. Also maybe I can capture some FUG at the racetrack this week. I haven't posted any, since, well that freak in FL was emailing me but who is going to let a debbie downer spoil their fun? Not me!
25 comments:

Yummmy!
I haven't eaten anything but 4 crackers in 9 days.Noooo s***!
I see my hip bones now...that's a plus.I thought I'd lost them somewhere.lol
Oh....I loooove grilled corn.When my "X" told me about this recipe w/ grilled corn,I thought "GAG"....but check this out Patti!
Take the corn,butter it,smear a lil Miracle Whip around it,then shake lots and lots of Pamesan Cheese around it and add a touch od Tapitio,or your favorite hot sauce(I skip the hot sauce,btw)...and I SWEAR!! YOU'LL LOVE THIS!
I swore I WOULDN'T...but I'm in love.It's the combination that makes it so good.
I suppose it's a hispanic recipe,cuz they all know about it when I mention it.

yummy yummy yummy next time invite me dammit haha! what freak in fla u need me 2 kick somebodys ass down here honey? hehe just say the word!

so when's dinner?

I wouldn't let some freak spoil my fun!!!! It's YOUR blog!!! I say you can put what YOU want on YOUR blog. People don't like it...TOUGH DARTS!!!

Yum, yum, yum....... Some of my favorite things1!!

Don't let one rotten apple spoil the whole bunch!!!! I need you posting everyday!!! LOL

Tammi- That is the way I did it minus the hot sauce. It was good!
Gee I wish I had the problem of seeing my hipbones LOL

Ryan- Some chick was emailing me but when I called her on it she backed off. If I make fun, it's in good fun and I never show the person's identity when I post a FUG. Yeah maybe it's kinda juvenile but so what! Hugs sweetie!

Daisy- She was something else, I think her name is Lyn. I may have kept her emails but I deleted her stupid comments I believe. Anyhoo!

Cheryl- They were delish. Oh don't worry no one will stop me from having my say unless they hogtie/gag me! LOL

I LOVE brats on the grill.

First blog I stop at in the morning and now I'm hungry and not for cereal LOL

Bella- Okay I know what to cook at the beach next time :)

Walker- Oops sorry!!! LOL How can you be hungry after that decadent feast you had? I'd still be groaning!

Patti,
I loved your FUG's :)

Don't let freak e-mailer/commenter get you down - there's always one nasty person who wants to make other people as miserable as she/he is on the internet. Ignore them and they (hopefully !) go away !

And your dinner sounded GOOD !!!!

I love corn! And watermelon! When
we were kids my brothers and I
would have seed fights. Lots of
spit flying around.
My younger brother and his friend
spit the seeds in my moms flower
bed in their front yard one year.
We had watermelon!

HUGS!!!

The pesky person was named LYN??????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not me, I promise!!!

OK, will ya stop it with the food "ads" already!!!! I absolutely have to go to the store today for corn and watermelon, rain coming down at an alarming clip or not!!! Yer killin' me here, girl!!

Loving Annie- Thank you - I won't! It was delish!

Laurie- Wow we tried to grow melons and pumpkins and neither grew :( Who knew all we had to do was spit the seeds LOL

Lynilu- No it was NOT you, she was from FL I think. Awwww I will send you a virtual watermelon *snort*

Mmmm that looks so yummy!
and I'm sure it's all the more tasty when eaten in a southern locale, when viewing a palm tree! LOL. *nudge*

I'm looking forward to some FUG pics girl!!!

Pssst--gave you an award on my blog..come see..it involves making a post and passing it on.

I am just going to sit here and look at your yummy dinner instead of getting up and cooking my own.

Do you think if I quit feeding the kids and they get weak that they will be quiet?

HI, Patti! Sounds like lots of very cool and exciting improvements underway!! :)

MJ

I think I missed my invite to dinner--may have to show Cowboy this to have him duplicate

damn....i just ate but am hungry again..

Great. It's 11 at night and I am suddenly hungry for corn.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE roasted corn - YUM!!!!! I could live off it and home grown tomatoes, onions and avacados - maybe a steak thrown in every now and then!

Take care - Kellan

Oh I do love me some roasted corn. On the grill. Sooo damn good! :)

I like food. But I have a complaint. I hate seedless watermelons. And I'll tell you why. They're not seedless. In fact, they're even harder to eat than the old-fashioned seed kind! Big black slippery seeds were not only easy to avoid, but fun to spit out too. Now those juicy melons are full of chewy white seeds that, sure, are edible, but ruin the flavour and texture of the melon. All thanks to food scientist jerks!

Retro Girl- Yeah watermelon on a BEACH would be even better! I will check it out. :)

Chickie- It's worth a try but they'd probably go forage for themselves in the Fridge. That only works for the younger ones I think.

Michael- Yep definitely some changes around mi casa!

MJ- You know he would!

FFM- Always room for at least watermelon! Glad you are back!

Mike- Kinda late for corn, maybe some melon??? :)

Kellan- It all sounds good! Mmmmmm

Jessica- Yes it is and we've only been grilling it for a few years. Boiled was the norm.

Martini- I hate seedless watermelons too for exactly the same reason and never buy them! We were just discussing this when we bought the first melon for the 4th

oh how jealous am i right now looking at all your yummy food? very! good grief!

;)

~m

I love the sound of Bratz , can I come over for tea !

Nothin better than racetrack FUG!