Happy 4th Of July!

Although you all know i'd love to be spending my 4th at a Beach somewhere (Sullivans, IOP, Folly, Surfside, Garden City, Oak Island oh just any ol' Beach would be fine & dandy!)
I am most thankful to be with my loved ones, Stacy and Madison and Reilly.

What I plan on doing today:
* Sleep as late as I want (which will probably be all of 9:00 if that long but hey when you have to be to work at 7 a.m. that's pretty good!)
* Eat some good corn on the cob with real butter and salt on it. Yummmmm!!!!!!!!
* Eat some cold Watermelon
* Eat something cooked on the grill - not sure what yet.
* Lay out and get some more sun (yeah age spots, wrinkles I really need THAT)
* Go to the races and cheer on my favorite driver(s). With any luck Stacy might even get to drive.
* See some really pretty fancy Fireworks that aren't TOO loud LOL

Yep that sounds like a plan to me.
24 comments:

wooo-hooo!! i am FIRST!!!

happy 4th to you patti! enjoy the day with your family, sweetie. your plans sound fab! and have fun at the races!

btw, that's exactly how i like my corn on the cob.

:D

~m

Happy 4th..love that picture!

We might be at the races too, I'll look for you....

Have a good one and eats lots of that good stuff!!!!

Those are some patriotic toes! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sounds like a plan.
Have a Happy Fourth Of July

Have a great Holiday weekend and stay safe!I love the toes!

Have a great 4th!

I love traditional grilled corn on the cob. Recently I saw a Paula Deen version - corn slathered in mayo, rolled in parmesan cheese, and then coated with ground red pepper before grilling. I'll trade it for yours.

Sleep late. Check.
Cold Watermelon. Check.
Something cooked on the grill, Check.

Went the festival thang downtown earlier. check.

It's a good day in the U.S. Navy in this house!


Happy 4th to you!!

Sounds like a plan to me Patti. Have a great weekend.

My day was definitely different, but it was very good!! I hope you got all your wishes!!!

Hope that all of your wishes came true and you had a wonderful 4th of July, Patti !

Great picture on the July 4th post!!

Sherry
www.blondesherry.blogspot.com

Hope you had a great 4th of July! Ours went way better than expected.

I LOVE corn on the cob with gobs of REAL butter and salt TOO!!! It could be my meal.

PS. I'm lovin those toes!!! ;-)

MJ

Sounds like a perfect day,,,

Namaste- It was a good one! I hope yours was too!

Chelle- I went and I sort of looked for you, there were a lot of people!

Wendy- You too honey!

Walker- Thank you sweetie!

Miss Songbird- Thank you, hope yours was safe/fun as well!

Bella- Hope yours was fun!

Grant- Don't faint but I tried your version it was good but Stacy over-cooked it.

Miss Hope- You have all the makings too I see! Hope it was a great one!

Mike- I hope yours was a great week-end as well and you are feeling fine.

Lynilu- I did! I need to get around and read about yours now!

Loving Annie- Thank you sweetie and hope yours was a good one as well.

Sherry- Thank you

Daisy- SO glad it went even better than expected! Can't wait to read all about it!

MJ- It was pretty darn good!

I miss the 4th of J. We used to go down to Florida every summer and we'd always pick up fireworks on teh way down. Then, along with hundreds (maybe thousands) of other people, we'd light 'em off on the beach while big boats or barges launched fireworks from the water. It was the best - and I have no pictures from these nights to remember them.

Cute picture! Hope your 4th and your weekend have been fabulous!

Take care - Kellan

Patti: With your love of sun and surf, I'm surprised you guys don't live near a beach in Florida. Hope your weekend with Maddie and Stacy was fun! :)

Hey! hope you had a great 4th.
we were at the beach to watch the
works. will let y'all in on how
things went this week.


HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martini- It sounds wonderful and at least you have the memories!

Kellan- Thank you i'm sure yours was with your adorable family!

Michael- Believe it or not I have no desire to live in FL, I would love to have a beach house on Sullivans Island, SC (outside of Charleston) and that is what I aspire to retire to!

Laurie- I hope they have been absolutely,positively fabulous honey!

hope you had a great fourth!

thanks for stopping by.....and by the way, i am now convinced meg duncan sounds familiar and i am even more curious about the book! hope you find it on ebay (they say if you want it, it's on ebay, lol)

Harold

Hey, there is a great deal of effective info above!
business plan sample | Beans recipes | Quickbreads recipes