
From Loving Annie three dozen Toll House Cookies. OMG words fail me to tell you how good these cookies are.
I caught Madison climbing on the counter trying to sneak one after we both ate one and I told her to leave them alone until her Daddy got home.
They are "risk-a-spanking good" LOL (for the record I would NOT spank her over that!).
Thank you so much you sweet, wonderful, thoughtful, kind lady.
I have learned so much about the human spirit and grown through reading your blog.
I will miss you and hope that you reconsider and decide to start blogging again when the time is right for you.
Again thank you for your random act of kindness. It will never be forgotten!

these cookies sound delicious, a definite hide in a high cupboard at the back food !,all for ones self!
MMMMMmmmmmmm coooooookies.......
Those cookies look great. I'm sure ya'll will enjoy them!
Hell, I'd risk a spankin' for one of those cookies...they sound wonderful! ;)
Awwww, Patti - it makes me so happy that you and Madison liked them so much !!! Now THAT made my morning start out with a smile :)
And now you have the recipe, too :)
Hope tomorrow's surgery goes okay, and you heal easily and well.
Genuinely,
Loving Annie
Shabby Chic- Yeah definitely LOL
Cheeky- You said it woman!
Chelle- I am - brought some to work today
Stacy PQ- You'd risk a - never mind *wink*
Annie- Thank you again, so much and for the get well wishes too!
What Cheeky said.
Would you spank her if she got into the heroin? How about if she committed postal fraud or crimes against humanity?
Ahh that's sooo sweet...that's one of those sappy good feeling in your heart hallmark moments!
I love it when we all just get along as a nation don't you!!!
Oh and what's up with the heroin comments? Is that a friend?
Yum. Love cookies! :)
what a sweet blog friend you have in loving annie.
good luck with your surgery, patti. and get well soon!
((((hugs!)))
~m
Yep, I sure would!
You're too funny girl! :)
Bella- Copy Cat!
Grant- I already told you on your blog I think somehow she is your kid. She asked me why can't she push other kids down and poke them in the eye!
BEM- That is Grant, just being Grant. LOL Yep a friend!
Jessica- Me too, cookies! Mmmmmm
M- Yep and thank you honey!!!
Stacy PQ- I could NOT resist!
SO HUNGRY now! Uh oh, I feel a snack attack coming on!
"Risk-a-spanking" good - HA! That is so nice - I want some!!!
Have a good day - Kellan
With Stacy would be "risk" or "hoping for"????
ohhh, I bet those are good... Yummy!
So ... you gonna share or what?
Ok lady, if you are going to TEASE us with cookies and not SHARE, then I think you should at least give us a chew by chew description of the flavers and tastes you are experincing.
She was eatting one or three for
me. I told her she could.
Hugs!!
Melissa- Ooh sorry for inciting a snack attack!
Kellan- They seriousl are. I'd share if I could (honest!)
Sandra- I'll never tell *wink*
Miss Songbird- They are indescribably good!
Dr. Sparky- I shared via my blog - Ha!
Walker- Somehow although they were sent all the way across the country they tasted freshly baked. Soft and chocolatey and buttery and ooh.... imagine!
Laurie- Oh - so THAT explains it! :) Totally ok then.
Me LOVES cookies!!!! Especially chocolate chip cookies. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.
Daisy- Thank you sweetie! Oh they are some good cookies! Yummm!!!!
I am VERY hungry now. Such a spoiler!
Patti: I noticed that the lid is locked. Good thing too. We bloggers are a determined group! :D
Post a Comment