Here is Maddie and Daddy - Thank Heaven For Little Girl's!

If you look toward the bottom you can just glimpse her roses..

Performing "Genevieve The Giraffe" - it was the CUTEST!

For Little Girls Grow Up And Go Away........

"There are many things that children have to know...." from("This Is My Left Foot")

Entering Stage Right.......

Anxiously awaiting her debut! (see the concentration on her face!) She was SERIOUS!

"Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" (sang VERY loudly!) LOL

"Singing Joy To The World!"

"I Wanna put on my~my~my~my~my Boogie Shoes!"

"and Boogie with You"!

Madison and her partner-in-crime Kaitlyn

Madison is the only three year old in her class and she was two when she started and two when she first danced in public at the Sweet Potato Festival. I think she has done remarkably well. Miss Patsy's babies have already been booked to perform at the Catfish Festival next November in Society Hill, SC. Don't you just love these southern festivals LOL I sure do~! They had the Pine Straw Festival in Patrick, SC last Saturday but we, of course could not go.

How cute is that??!! Love the little white gloves too! Those folks in The South love them a good festival!
Lurves me a good festival....we had us a catfish festival in GA when we lived there - was always awesome! (we also had a crawdad and shrimp festival in the same little town).
Maddie is too cute!
Awwww...those are such sweet pics with Stacy and Maddie together! :)
But I think my most favorite one is the "Boogie Shoes" one...she's working those arms! :)
I love these pictures....favorite ones...Boogie shoes!
Looks like she's having a blast!
I LOVE the picture of Madison and Stacy "For Little Girls Grow Up And Go Away" and the one of Madison dancing to "I wanna put on my, my, my, my boogie shoes".
She REALLY looks like she loves performing. ;-)
she's a show girl natural!
;)
~m
Oh my gosh... those have GOT to be the CUTEST pictures!!!! I love them all!!!!
She is cute as a bug! I love the photos of her and Stacy.
Wendy- You are right about that!
Cheeky- The names of festivals is literally endless down here I think!
Stacy PQ- The girl can GROOVE! LOL
Chelle- My Mom's fave is the Boogie Shoes routine too LOL
Bella- She was!
Daisy- Thanks honey. I really think she does!
M- I think so too! Shirley Temple look OUT!
Cheryl- Thank You :)
Chickie - Awww thanks. Me too!
Very cute!
I just don't get why you can't see YouTube videos on my site. Would it help if I provided a separate link every time I did one?
Awwwww!
Isn't she just adoreable! Ohhh how I miss my girls' at that age!
Tigeryogi- I don't know, don't go out of your way for me. I will still pop in daily!
Tammi- Thank you, I know sometimes I wish she'd stay little forever.
Lime Green & Lavender. Love it. :)
~S
Broadway...watch out for Ms. Madison!
Adorable pictures! You should be very proud. What a sweet daddy!
Take care- Kellan
Great pictures Patti and it looks like she enjoyed it too. My kids always looked so pissed off when they had to do things like that.
What a cute little munchkin...you just want to scoop her up and squeeze her.
So adorable - and two thumbs up for being so brave at such a young age. Wouldn't most kids be intimidated by older kids?
Great pictures and she looks adorable but I have to take my hat off to Stacy.
Looks like thaey all had fun and yes, she has come a long way from last year.
She looks like a real star and I bet she was x
Shephard - Me too!
Andie- Ya never know ha ha!
Kellan- I am and he IS!
Mike- She really does love it
MJ- I am ALWAYS hugging and kissing her sometimes she says "Stop it Mommy!" LOL
Martini- I would have been but this kid does not know "intimidated" !
Walker- Stacy is the best isn't he? Yep she's came a LONG way!
Shabby Chic- I think so!
First off...this pictures are priceless...I just LOVE LOVE the ones of maddie and hubby and his green bow tie! I LOVE THEM YOU HEAR!
And second I love the names of the festivals...Sweet Potato Festival and Catfish Festival...only the south would name all festivals after food!!!
V. cute pix!
So, so, so cute! How do you stand it????? :)
Love the "boogie with you"..lol
COOL!
I love watching "little ones" dance recitals! So much more fun than the more practiced older kids.
My favorites are the same as Daisy's, Maddie and her daddy and the boogie shoes!
Gawd, she is c.u.t.e!!!!!
Oh my lord, she is too cute! ;)
Looks like a great time was had by all during the recital! Thank goodness for the SIL to provide so many pictures!
Patti: These pictures are too precious!
Post a Comment