Well I may be back online Friday depending on how I feel. Y'all know me - I can bounce back pretty quick!
Thanks for all the get well wishes and good thoughts. I really appreciate it!
I'll be going to the hospital early in the a.m. hence the writing the night before :)
I might have to go have another cookie because I can't eat or drink after midnight (something I HATE but who doesn't?).
Happy Thursday All!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Well, you're probably under by now...or at least they've given you what I like to call the "happy juice" that makes you smile and grin like a goofball. i LOVE that stuff!
Heal quick and let us know how everything went, okay? ;)
Hope everything goes OK!!! We lurves ya honey!
Good luck!
FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!
I hope your on the mend!
Hope you are better soon. I'm not sure whats wrong...Did I miss that post or is it just personal? Good luck with everything!!!!!
my prayers are with you, patti.
:)
~m
You'll notice that the doctors didn't say anything about snorting coke. Just saying is all.
Happy Hospitalization =)
Good Thursday morning Patti.
Surgery is probably over by now - hope all went well, and you are back home soon.
Hope you can spend between now and Tuesday just sleeping and relaxing and letting your body heal.
Or maybe a bit of "me" time on this holiday weekend :)
Does Grandma have Madison for a few days ?
Every time I look at the picture of the cookies and know how much you enjoy them, it makes me smile :) You are fun to give presents to !
Loving Annie
Thinking of you, Patti. Hugs for health!
Patti,
I'm thinking of you and
wishing you all the best ALWAYS!!
HUGS!!!!
Thinking of you Patti. Sending you lots of hugs!!!
It's Thursday and I hope all is well and youre feeling OK.
Missed you on the blog side today...I'm getting kinda use to some of you people (esp. you) being there everyday....
See ya when you get back!
Hope you're doing well! Thinking of you!
I will be thinking of you!
Add me to the "thinking of you" list. I'm holding you in my heart and wish you the speediest of speedy recoveries.
Hello? Hello???
Well??? It's FRIDAY.
Just popping in to check up on you! :)
Good luck sweety can't wait to see you back online.
You're going to have to get well soon because I can't handle another person being sick.
Hugs.
Hope your feeling better. I think I missed what happened though. Hope you are OK.
Been there! Not eating for 12-24 hours is awful and makes you feel as though you're going to pass out. Not fun. Feel better soon!
Here's hoping that you are quickly on the mends and back on your feet soon! {{{{Patti}}}}
Just checking in on you on Friday around lunchtime PST, Patti ! How are you feeling ?
Cyber-hugs and hope you are resting/sleeping comfortably :)
I know all will go well @-:--
Post a Comment