
If you look closely you can see his outline it was really hard to take pics with the sun so bright. I drove the Dodge Charger around the obstacle course and of course had the camera WITH me so no pics of that. OMG can I say I want one even MORE now? Please Fairy Godmother if you read my blog, send me a Dodge Charger. Even a used one. Any color! Pink would be hottest!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. when he was being interviewed on SPEED Channel. Too bad he wasn't facing the crowd but I got a pretty good pic.

That is DW (Darrell Waltrip) beside Dale Jr. He is a retired driver, quite popular in his day but not by My Dad *snicker* Long story - i'll share it one day.

Here is little Missy dressed up in her finery from the racetrack that we brought back for her. Diggin' the Dodge Racing Bandana she's wearing!

Note the multiple layers of pink "Dodge Girl Racing" beads LOL Madison does NOT subscribe to the "less is more" rule but she will one day (I hope).

All in all it was a nice week-end and I look forward to it next year!

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.
FIRST BISHES
DAMN she just beat me.....way to sneak across the finish line Daisy LOL
And I'm sure that truck gets GREAT gas mileage...
Daisy- Ha haaaa you beat out the HBIC this Monday morning! We did!
Cheeky- I am so laughing at you this a.m. You nut!
Shell- I bet too - Ha!
Looks like you all had a fun day!
I think had I been Stacey my adrenaline would have been pumping like crazy!, I would have been screaming like I was on a roller coaster!You didnt fancy sitting next to him then ?!
(knowing you yes eh !)
Patti: Somehow I can't see Stacy in a PINK Dodge. Remember, people might think you sell Mary Kay Cosmetics! Maddie is SO into the event! :D)
whoah! what a cool pic of stacy coming over that hill. great pic!
no little girl, maddie's age worth her salt, would have any less beads. cutie-pie girl!
;)
~m
Bella- We really did!
Shabby Chic- Actually I was too chicken to go that route. I'm afraid of heights!!! LOL
Michael- I really don't think i'll have to worry about getting one either but a girl can DREAM! Oh she was... LOL
M- That child can pile on the jewelry AND make-up!!!
You should have just test driven the truck home.
Looks like ton's o'fun! I NEED a weekend like that. Maybe this weekend. Throwing the kids a combined b'day party at the lake.
Hope that you get that shiny red truck, Patti !
AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO SWEET WITH ME, CONSISTENTLY HANGING IN THERE ON MY NICE GIRL BLOG AND MY NAUGHTY GIRL BLOG, THAT I WANTED TO COME WISH YOU A SPECIAL GOODBYE AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
If you'd like cookies, I am more than happy to make some for you.
Just tell me what kind you like, and if you will e-mail me at :
lovingannieatgmaildotcom
I will send you some in the next few weeks :)
Huge hugs to you and all those you love --
Great pictures...we were so busy taking care of all the crazy people that we didn't see any of the fun stuff...
Looks like you and Stacy had a good time...good for you!
Uh-oh...if Madison already has a pension for beads, when she turns into an older teen, you better keep her away from New Orleans!!!
Grant- Hey if they were getting me for Grand Theft Auto it wouldn't be for no TRUCK. The Charger baby!
andie- That sounds like a GOOD time!
Annie- You are too sweet. You are one of a kind!
Chelle- I can imagine. Wait - maybe I can't imagine! LOL
Patti, Looks like you had a great time! Your little girl is the cutest!
Those chargers are nice. I must concur.
I think Dale Jr. is hawt.
That girl of yours is sumpthin'!!! So cute!
Hey, that truck Stacy was driving looks like mine! Well, except for the color! And it reminds me that I really, really have to get my truck washed. It is actually dirt-brown now rather than electric blue!!
Stacy PQ- Every time I looked at those beads I laughed and thought about New Orleans!
Kristy- Thank you! We did!
SFG- He's a nice guy too. He used to race at FMS with Stacy before he got "famous", definitely did NOT have things "handed" to him. That boy worked his way up.
Lynilu- I know, I thought of you when he drove it! :)
Ha, no at that age only MORE is more. But they can pull it off :)
Sandra- Absolutely!
How cool! You guys are too cool! I'm jealous.lol
Glad you had so much fun..Bunches of hugs...
Hi! I'm back kind of... I love that enhanced photo. V artistic. As for driving cars over a funny hill thing: what is that? Some special sort of local American custom..??!!???
I want that truck!!
Maddie is such a cutie and a half!!
HUGS!!
Wow, what a great time and I love that truck too!!! I've never seen it in pink - you definitely need a pink one! Your baby is darling in that last picture - so darn cute! Take care - Kellan
I sure do like that truck. I have a Dodge truck but it is old and muddy. I need a fancy new red one just like that.
Looks like you had a great time Patti!
OMG! If I were that close to Jr I would have had to trip and nonchalantly throw myself on top of him! You lucky dawg!
Totally awesome pics. I'm completely jealous of the truck-driving action. Sorry I haven't been around... been on a tight, wife-enforced deadline to finish the bathroom in the basement before the family arrives in June!
I am a dodge fan and have always wanted a 1970 Charcher with a 440 just to own and sit in.
Can't afford todays gas prices.
I had to settle for a Dodge Dart which I loved almost as much as if it was a Charger.
Looks like you guys had a blast though.
Miss Songbird- Aw thanks, it was pretty cool!
Gledwood- They actually do that in a Dodge Ram commercial and this was a display/advertisement as they are the main sponsor of this big Nascar Race
Laurie- You can have the truck - gimme the Charger! Thanks!
Kellan- They had a display of custom colors, they were AWESOME! Thank you honey, I think she's pretty darling myself :)
Mike- Everyone was having Dodge envy that day! Hope you are doing well!
Wendy- Hah, come to Darlington maybe you could meet him.... just sayin'
Martini- Totally understand, honey-do list trumps blogging!!!
Walker- Oh a retro Dodge would be TOO cool but I have a better chance of a new one than a retro one. Very hard to get around here.
I bet Stacy had a blast!! (I can just hear that ohh-ohh-ohh *(tool man sound)* now, LOL!) How cool is that?!!!
And Madison---Precious and glamourous as always! hehehe!!
Great pics--looks like a fun time was had by all!!!
I am totally laughing at Cheeky and her comments. Way to go Daisy.
Looks like you had a great weekend. When I was flipping through the channels over the weekend I saw part of the race and thought of you guys.
Retro- He was very stoked! Thank you. Madison loves the baubles!
Caroline- Those two are a mess aren't they? LOL Yeah it was a great race week-end!
Nope, I couldn't have done what Stacy did- no way. But it does look like you two had a rip roarin' good time!
Hugs,
Betty
Post a Comment