Birthday Party
In between the Race Madness we attended my great niece Hannah's sixth birthday party Saturday morning. It was at a place called "The Barn"

They fished, Madison caught the biggest one! She also ran when she pulled it out of the water and it swung towards her. That's my girl! LOL

I just thought this was really cute photo op. Each child had their picture taken. The party was really nice, the cake was yummy, they did the gift bags etc. If you don't care to fish the kids can take pony rides and do a working farm tour.
29 comments:

What a cute idea!! Love it! I have never heard of such a party. Hope you're feeling well.

wow!! Hey!! I was first!!

Aha! A little fisherwoman! That's a girl after my own heart! :)

Looks like it was fun! :)

Wendy- Congrats on being first, i'm fine the surg isn't until next week. :)

Stacy PQ- It was :)

Looks like an awesome party!

I'm with Madison - fish are gross except when served with fries, slaw, and hush puppies.

Bella- It was fun

Grant- LOL me too Grant except I only like em' in stick or square form.

That's a unique and fun idea! And if Little Missy is cute as a bug on that "horse," I don't know what is!

Sounds like a fun party. Looks like Miss Madison enjoyed herself.

Where is this place?!!!! I love this idea. Kyle would love it....

What a cute idea for a party!

maddie looks so cute in the cowboy hat! and it sounds like yall had a fun time at the party.

;)

~m

Lynilu- I know, that's why I included TWO pics! LOL

Daisy- She did - we all did!

Chelle- It is in Effingham and really affordable and they take care of EVERYTHING. I am sure it is in the phonebook. My one at work is old or i'd check right now!

Tommie- It is unique!

M- We did - Yee Haw! LOL

I love the pictures.. Yeahaw! Sounds like a rootin tootin time..lol
Glad it was pretty weather for ya'll too.. Bunches of hugs...
and I'm praying for you too...

Yeeeeee haw!!! She looks adorable in a cowboy hat!

Miss Songbird- Thank you I appreciate it!

Sandra- Thanks! She loved it

How CUTE!!! I've been smacked in
the face with fish that have swung
in my direction. Don't make for a
very good day.

HUGS!!

Darling photos - what a good time!!

Have a good evening - see you - Kellan

Yeah, there's nothing worse than getting smacked in the face with a fish!

Your little is adorable! Looks like she was having fun!

I totally want a birthday party like that. Of course mine would have a Little House on the Prairie theme. Madison is sooooo cute.

Laurie- They stink!

Kellan- Thank you!

Mike- Maybe a few things but that's right up at the top of ICK!

Kristy- Thank you - she was!

Caroline- Hmmmm how would we do that? Oh I could see us all in bonnets. Can I be Nellie Olsen? *snicker*

Oh, how about trolling while riding the pony along the water LOL

They look like they are having fun.

Adorable! I had a couple come to one of my Halloween parties wearing a bunch of streamers and a big sign that said "The Party's Here"

Anonymous

That is just pure sweetness in those pictures! That sounds like a fun party place...she looks like she's having a blast.

V. cute pix!

Walker- That would kinda get it all wrapped up at once wouldn't it? LOL

Martini- One of my life's goals- to come to one of your 'ween parties! Seriously! Love it!

Andie- It was and she was!

Jessica- Thanks!

MADDIE MAKES ANY DAY FUN!!! :)

What a great party place! There's nothing like that here....

Hugs,
Betty