This is what i've been doing
Stacy snuck in and took a few pics of me sleeping ... attractive I know but I really couldn't care less.

This has been harder this time. More bleeding from the incision, I don't do well with blood either. Ack.

Anyway hopefully i'll get caught up on the blog reading soon. Thanks for all of the well-wishes and for checking up on me.

Stacy, Maddie & My big sis have taken excellent care of me. Time to go lay back down. I did want to give an update though.

Hugs and have a wonderful Memorial Day Week-End.

Many thanks for the veterans who gave of themselves to fight for the freedoms we enjoy every single day. Don't ever take it for granted!
28 comments:

Oh honey - get better quickly. Sending you tons of good thoughts.

And umm...hee hee to all of you who love to be first. I'm first this time! WAHOO!!!!!

MJ

Here's to a speedy recovery...at least enough to enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous

Hugs honey!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Ang

Sleep good, Patti.

Anesthesia can wear you out, really make you tired for a few days to a week or more, sometimes. It takes some time to really get out of your system.

Here's to healing quickly and well :)

Freedom is a wonderful gift - I am so glad to be an American - and very grateful to everyone who serves for this Country !

AAWWW Patticake~ You look so peaceful lying there sleeping with your boo-boo. Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Kudos to your nurses for their most excellant care of you.

HUGS!!!

Anonymous

You look so adorable all tucked in your bed asleep! Mwah! Get plenty of rest girlfriend. Love the "nut cup" hehehehe. Take care....best wishes for a super speedy recovery. Tell Ms. Maddie to give you a gnormous hug for me!

Get well soon Patti!!! Thinking of you.

Anonymous

Well, that can't be much fun. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope all is better soon.
S

Hope you heal up quickly.

Wish I was there to help out.
Hope you're back to yourself soon.

HUGS and a speedy recovery!

Hope you feel much better very soon! You look so peaceful sleeping...hope you're getting plenty of rest. *HUGS*

Sorry I've not been around lately to wish you well, sooner!

Love all those dance recital pics! They are absolutely adorable! :-)

Take care

Glad to see you, nut cup and all! Feel better soon and take it easy!

Dear Patti,

Well, you sure have a lot of people rooting for you!!!! Sleep well, heal quickly, and enjoy those cookies from Annie as soon as you're up to it!

And you're right, we can't forget our country's vets- I'm going to call my father (navy vet) tomorrow and thank him! Happy Veteran's Day!

Many extra healing hugs,
Betty

You look great now get to feeling Great again.

So umm does Stacy sneak into the shower and take pictures to?

I was out of town for a few days Patti, so sorry I am late getting here to wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Weekend.

Hi Patti,
Hope you are recovering and you are being spoilt , and getting time to watch movies and eat chocolate. Looks like you are having a nice peacefull sleep .
take care x

Was wondering how you were doing. Hope everything heals quickly....

Hey....I recognize that nighty shirt hehehehe

hope you are feeling back to yourself soon......

Just thought I'd check in again to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Happy Memorial Day!

And keep on healing, more each minute.....

Many Hugs,
Betty

Happy Memorial Day and get well soon.

aww..u poor dear...

u look so peacful laying there..hehe

It's Monday - hope you are doing okay, Patti :)

I wish a speedy recovery and a perfect result for you, dear Patti.

Gentle hugs.

:)

At least you're able to get some sleep, I suppose. I hope you feel better v. soon and can put all of this behind you.

Oh, and I think you should put some embelishments on that ear thingy. Maybe some pink bling??

If I didn't know better I'd swear you were asleep listening to an ipod with those personal big surround sound head phones that cancel out the noise!!! So what are you listening to ay!!! LOL

OH and I love those pink bed sheets!! I know trust me to see everything but you laid up feeling terrible!! LOL

Anonymous

I thought I would never see pictures of Sleeping Beauty! I hope you continue to recuperate quickly!

This is me catching up, Patti! I have a far better understanding of what you went through!