Madison's Recital
Here we are before her last number, she looks devilish! I look frazzled LOL

She wore this outfit when they performed "Hot Hot Hot" at the end.

Clowning around before the show began~

Maddie had her first official dance recital on Saturday.
She did GREAT. Here is a list of her numbers: The opening was "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" which was with her Daddy.

He did so good too except for about sweating to death partly from nervousness and partly because a transformer blew and the a/c wasn't working. Yeah. So anyway... the proceeding numbers were:
"Left Foot, Right Foot", "Genevieve The Giraffe" (which I had never even seen or was aware of and it was DARLING), "This Is The Way We Learn Ballet", "Boogie Shoes", "Joy To The World (Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog)" and they ended up with "Hot,Hot,Hot" shaking their little maracas.

I have to say Madison pretty much stole the show. So many people made comments to me or I heard them talking about the "littlest one on the end". She really put alot into her performances and I could see so much improvement from the Sweet Potato Festival last October.

I really felt sorry for the parents whose child or children wouldn't do a thing, and it happened unfortunately.

Madison said she wanted to take the Summer session so we start up again on June 5th.

Oh and my oldest sister whom Maddie calls "MeMaw" presented her with roses. It was definitely a kodak moment. So special! *sigh*
28 comments:

She is a Dancing Queen!

HA! First again! Now I can go shower LOL

She's VERY photogenic.....such a cutie!

And her middle name wouldn't happen to be Ham, would it? As in "Maddie Hamming-it-up-for-the-camera"??? ;)

What a dancing diva. Looks like she really looks like she enjoyed herself.

Cheeky- Congrats on first, yep she's a dancing queen alright!

Stacy- Thank You! Haaaaa quite a change from the "used to not ever smile" kid!

Daisy- She did!!!

Looks like she had a great time!

oh yyaaayyyyhh to maddie!! and clap clap to stacy too! she looks so cute in that hot hot hot outfit. ugh! what a proud mommy you are patti, as well you should be! and all those numbers they performed? that a GREAT dancing school. at my daughter's first recital the four year olds performed only three. so glad to know she stole the show! go maddie go maddie! it's your birthday! it's your birthday!

;)

~m

Geez, she is SO cute! She obviously has your outgoing personality!! I hope you filmed Stacy with her on stage! What a treasure it would be! And do we get to see it???? :D

Bella- She did!

Namaste- Thanks yep I was busting my buttons proud!

Lynilu- I have more pics and will try to figure out how to share the DVD i'm getting. Thanks :)

She sounds like a natural little STAR and she couldn't be any cuter! I'm glad it went so well and she enjoys it so much - what a cutie!!

Have a good day - see you - Kellan

so damn cute
my kid would be the one that would stand there and do nothing...

Anonymous

That is fantastic she loves it! And she is certainly adorable!

She looks like she had a great time.

Kellan- Thank you!

Pissy- She might surprise you, we never thought Maddie would take to it like she has

TMP- Thanks!

Pack of 2- She did!

What - they didn't do God Send Death by Slayer? I'm deeply hurt.

Heck yeah she stole the show.
That's the way it should be. Look
at her!
I sure miss ballet and tap.

HUGS!!

Anonymous

Mmm.mmm.mmm. I love that GRIN!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by the author.

Patti,
Madison looks totally adorable !

Great costumes - happy face - that kid definitely has a set of good parents who love and adore her and have raised her to feel good about herself :)

Hope that your second surgery goes well on Thursday - fingers crossed for you --

Loving Annie

Is that like a little Cuban cha-cha-cha outfit? OMG. I love that she's not shy!!!

She is so adorable.. What a cutiepie!

What a precious fun time!

She's a Sweetheart with an obvious cute personality, Patti! lol! :) BTW: I love that set list!

Anonymous

I totally have that outfit!

Grant- Nope not on the menu ;)

Laurie- Thanks!

Andie- She's got a devilish one!

Loving Annie- Thank you so very much for all of your kindness. You know what I mean :)

Sandra- Yes it is, she needed a fruit hat on her head! LOL

Miss. Songbird- Thank You!

tommie- It was

Michael- Miss Patsy plays the best music. Nothing contemporary and I love it too!

Dr. Sparky- You're back!!!

your little dancing diva is sooo pretty. I hope Abby will like dance. Who teaches her?

Aw that was nice of your sister to get her the rosews.
She looks pumped up like a little Diva in the back room.

You did a great job to by the way.
I kow how tough it is in the back and who puts in alot of the work for the kids to be able to put on a show.

Chelle - Patsy Hathcock, I hope Abby does too!

Walker- Awww thanks for the recognizition :) My sis is the best