Blah Monday

Is it really Monday again? Really? Blech.
I have to talk to Boss about something I wish I didn't have to... but I do.

I did get some things organized clothing wise but not as much as I would have liked to. I tell myself "baby steps.... baby steps".

This is "race week" here in Darlington as they will be running the Dodge Challenger 500 this Saturday but actually the fun runs just about all week:
*Starting with "A Taste of Darlington" on Tuesday (which I just might get to go to this year finally if I can get a babysitter as it is an adults only thing),

*Wednesday they are having a Car Hauler Parade which is alot of fun

*Thursday racing at FMS but we will be at dance class and Stacy & Madison will have their first practice together before the recital!

*Friday is the day we usually go over and walk around at the Track looking at all of the fun vendor stuff they have and buying souveniers. They run the Busch Race that night I'm off Friday and that morning 7:30-8:30 a.m. I have "muffins for Mom" at Maddie's school. I can't wait!

*Saturday Night the "Big Race."

I am really hoping Ryan will be able to make it and give me my great big hug he has promised me!

Gee just writing all this has cheered me up and chased away those Monday Blahs. Off to see how all of YOUR week-ends went. Hope it was a GREAT one!
25 comments:

Well, my dog got a good bill of health from the vet (and I got to see the hot vet...Doc Wilkenson...whooot-whooot!)

Other than that, I didn't get much accomplished at all...just usualy housework.

Sounds like you sure have a busy week ahead of you! :)

Stacy PQ- That is wonderful news! and seeing the hot vet doc is'nt bad either. I hope it's "good" busy

Well if Ryan does make it give him a little extra sqeeze from Cheeky!!!

I love all the excitement around the races. I do miss it!

Helga arrived safe and sound...she is in temprature shock.

Hope your talk with the boss goes good.

Sounds like you have a busy week planned. Hope you get to the "Taste of Darlington".

I'm exhausted just reading about your week!

You need this. And it's priced to sell.

mmmm. muffins for moms sounds good. i don't recall such a thing at our daughters' school. goodness knows i could have used it!

sounds like a GREAT week of FUN FUN FUN is lined up. good luck on the talk with boss. let us know how it goes.

i looked in my ver disorganized closet this weekend and thought of you. but i just couldn't bring myself to tackle it.

;)

~m

It sounds like Darlington is the place to be this week! I wish I could be there.....

Have lots of fun~

Hugs,
Betty

My weekend was fab and not quite over yet. I love that.

Cheeky- I will def. give him a squeeze from you. It's so much fun! Helga's tough - she'll adjust!
It well well :)

Daisy- I hope I do too! Thanks!

Bella- I can't wait though

Grant- Wow! That is.... interesting .. and expensive!!!

M- I can't wait to go with my little munchkin. I didn't do the closet just three dressers. The closet was TOO TOO much! LOL

Betty-I wish you could too it is a lot of fun.

SFG- Glad to hear it!!!

I have no idea what you said...LOL

I only live a few miles from Michigan International Speedway, so we have those race weeks here too. Funny, but I have never been to the track for a race. It is just nuts over there on race weekends.

Pack of 2- Was it the racing stuff? LOL

Mike- It is here too but fun "nuts"

My husband owns Weekend Pit Stop on Indian Branch Road if you need a place to park. This week and weekend will be crazy for us. Yesterday we had about 6 campers already. Seems they come in earlier every year. I'll probably be there Friday night and Saturday....come by, I'd love to meet you.

Anonymous

My Monday is blah...guess where I'm at? Home. This crud has caught up with me.

You ought to do the Taste of Darlington. That sounds like fun.

Anonymous

The test is over, got to see some fam from far away, got to see the Mommy and Popsie. I'd say it was FAB! It's a Monday all around.

Chelle- My sister lives by Branham's Airport so we usually go there and they ride us down to the Track by golfcart but I appreciate the offer and maybe i'll get to stop by and meet you after all also! You know the craziness that is Darlington. But I love it!

Shell- I got so caught up in my reply to Chelle and hit "post" before I remember I wasn't done. Ooh sorry you are feeling crappy. I would love to do the "Taste" it's just a matter of a baby-sitter". No children allowed.

Andie- Yours sounds like a GREAT week-end. Glad to hear it!

Have a wonderful week. I hope the weather is beautiful too.. Bunches of hugs!

HEY!! That's how I almost went into
work! j/k!

Your week sounds like mine only
mine is full of band, band and more
band.

We should put Ryan in a box and
send him all over what do ya think?

HUGS!!

MJ

Monday's are always better with a great week ahead!!

I'm really shocked you Southerners have kids, since they interfere with NASCAR. I thought NASCAR took first priority.

Wow all that sounds like such fun! Hope you all have a great time, and that you remember the FUG-Cam...lol.

Can't wait to hear/see pics - about that dad/daughter dance number :-) lol

Busy busy busy
That;'s it, I am not doing now you tired me out for the week
I think I will go watch TV now until next Monday

Miss Songbird- I just hope we dodge any thunderstorms Friday or Saturday evening! Thanks!

Laurie- Bwaaa haaa I think he would get a little cramped!!!

Wendy- Happy Belated Monday!!

MJ- I think so too!

BTE- Hey my Dad was a Nascar fan and i'd heard of Darlington when I lived in PA growing up. Nascar IS pretty important down here though!

Retro- I really have to take my camera cos' there are some critters at the track. ALWAYS.

Walker- Hah like you need an excuse! The phone will ring anyway...