Better Dance Recital Pics
Okay y'all got a good peep of the one with the parasol but I had my sister re-scan the other two. Here (rightside up) is the boa one in her jazz skirt.

This is the one I didn't show you before.
I am having it made into an 11x17 and framed and hung in our livingroom alongside the ones Katie took last summer at the Isle Of Palms.
I love them all but this is my favorite.
We did take her to the beauty salon to have her hair done but NO make up. I don't believe in that. Doesn't my sweet babygirl look GROWN!

Sorry to bore you with more pictures - these were the only three poses I promise!
31 comments:

V. cute pix!!!
Adorabe! :)

She's so sweet! And I love the 'do...it's SO grown up looking! :)

Good for you on the no make up thing......

she looks so lovely and I love the colour too. Green & pink are my favourite colours. i wish I could wear it, I dont think i would look so sweet as Maddison x

I love all the pictures. It would be really hard to pick my favorite, but I think the one you're having made into a 11x17 is precious.

She looks like such a big girl!

She looks really cute, but definitely not grown - not even by my Japanesed standards. So, I won't be asking her for a date just yet. :p

Jessica- Thank You!

Stacy PQ- I know, she was so good sitting for it and she loved it!

Cheeky- :)

Shabby Chic- She'd be hard to beat!

Daisy- Thank you, it's just... different somehow.

Bella- I know! *sniff*

Grant- Ha good to know *grin*

She looks so adorable!

Anonymous

I love the bottom picture. Absolutely darling. Precious with a capital P.

Anonymous

What a cutie!

I love seeing the pictures...never boring. She is adorable! Love the bottom one...and I don't like to see children in make-up either. They are too pretty without and it doesn't look normal!!!

Bore, PAH

Very nice pictures and I can see why you want to blow that one up.
I hope you have lots of wall space because I think you are going to need it LOL

These photos are adorable and you are never boring.. Have agreat weekend..

tommie- Thanks! I think so too!

andie- Me too which is why it will be an 11x17 framed in my l-room!

pack of 2- Thanks! Ditto :)

chelle- I agree 100%, alot of the kids were and it just creeped me out!

Walker- I do but I foresee a problem in the future LOL

Miss. Songbird- Awww thanks!! :) U too hon!

Anonymous

I love the one with the shoe/laces.

She is very cute. You better keep your eyes on her!

Hey Patti...I meant to tell you I left a picture of the "Green Machine" on My Weekend post...Just in case you haven't gone to TRU to check it out....

TMP- That one has seemed to have "grabbed" everyone. He did an awesome job - and she was the only one in her class to get that pose. We were the first ones at the shoot. The other Mom's were SO jealous last week when they saw it!

Chelle- I meant to comment on it when I read that post. It does look like tons of fun but not quite the Green Machine of my youth (i'm old what can i say?! LOL)

patti, i totally feel you on your excitement. day to day, irl, she is your little baby girl. pictures always seem to catch us by surprise when they are maturing and growing away from their babiness.

i love the last pic of her. beautiful.

I LOVE that bottom picture!! That
is one cute girl in one cute pose.

HUGS!!

Oh my!!! ADORABLE!!!

Very cute Patti.

I especially LOVE that second picture. What a GORGEOUS pose!!!

Okay, you are like the parent I HATE in dance (but in a good, envious way! lol)...I'm the Mom who brushes the kids' hair at the last minute and then can't find the hairpiece that she's supposed to wear. I am so bad (but, you know that's kind of how I am with the third child. Perhaps a little too laid-back! lol) I just LOVE the hairstyle you gave her. So pretty!!

MJ

Love the pic...I'm a fan of shots that don't always have the subject looking at you

M- You are absolutely right. The pictures take you by surprise, show them in a totally different light!

Laurie - Awww thanks!

Wendy- Thank you! :)

Mike- Thanks - I agree! :)

MJ- It took me awhile but I am too.
Cheryl- Trust me - I am NOT that Mom. That title belongs to Sharon in our class - I totally know what you mean! LOL

I'm old too Patti, but I still like to have fun LOL

Patti: I've shown my Mother photos of Maddie while I was in Ohio on my WI FI laptop while visiting her and she was so tickled to see Charisma! She's such a cutie, isn't she Patti. I know you and Stacy have to be beaming! YAY MADDIE!!!!:D)

Chelle- You are NEVER too old to have fun! :)

Michael- Awww thanks! You are too sweet and kind

She's a natural in front of the camera, obviously. I love her hair and outfit, and you're right- she's plenty beautiful enough without makeup!

Hugs,
Betty

I love the photos where it looks like they don't know they're being photographed!

Anonymous

Those are the cutest pics. I love the way they did her hair.