Another One!
I stole this from the adorable.Jessica,who stole it from Miss Ash who stole it from..... I Forget...
***********************
My roommate and I once: were shot at in Charlotte, NC.

Never in my life have I: did drugs (including marijauna)

High school was: A wonderful time in my life.

When I am nervous I: get very quiet.

My hair is: Dark brown and Long.

When I was 5: I thought I had the world on a string!

By this time next year: I hope to have visited Minnesota and maybe Louisiana and Texas.

I have a hard time understanding: People who are bigots, racists and haters.

You know I like you if: I talk to you. If I don't like you I ignore you. You are not on my radar. You simply do not exist.

My ideal breakfast is: Scrambled eggs & fried potatoes in a sandwich form on buttered toast cooked by my darling husband.

If you visit my hometown: You would probably be watching the Little League World Series!

If you spend the night at my house: We would probably sit around talking all night.

My favorite blonde is: My SIL Buffy

My favorite brunette is: My husband Stacy

The animal I would like to see flying is: Pigs.

I shouldn’t: Swear so much.

Last night I: Went to bed early because my blood pressure was up.

If I could have any car it would be: a Dodge Charger!

I’ve been told I look like: Stacy's friend Terry's wife, Amanda
25 comments:

Damn...now I want one of those breakfast sandwiches! :)

I just may steal this meme...;)

Stacy PQ- I was betting it was you commenting already early bird! Gah I would love to have one this a.m. Feel free to steal - I did!

Hey wait a minute - I want a sammich!!!!

And yes - Visiting MN is a MUST MUST MUST

Anonymous

You MIGHT visit Texas? MIGHT? What the hell? I should be FIRST on the list damn it.

This doesn't make as much sense as the memes I create, but I may steal it anyway.

Yes, visit MN. It's cold here.

Patti: I hope you go out and test drive a Charger this week end. I can help you talk Stacy into it? :D I Bwahaha-ed over "cooked by my darling husband" and that Stacy is your "favorite brunette". I think this sounds like a serious relationship, Patti. :D))

Cheeky - It's a good sammich and yep a serious MUST!

Shell - Must take turns child

Grant- I dispute that statement but steal away by all means!

Bella- I meant when it's not quite so cold!

Michael- Actually he is all for me getting a Charger it's me holding baack. I just hate having a car pmt darn it!

shot at?! holy crap!

me too on if i don't like you and don't understand people.

;)

~m

OK, I had to read this before I had breakfast, and now I want that sandwich!!!

And that little kid in the previous post... awfully cute! Who is she again??? :D

I love these!

M- You & I are a LOT alike I think.

Lynilu- I am jonesing for that sandwich too! He he... she's a dollbaby that's for sure!

Chelle- Me too, I love love love reading me~me's and never get tired of them (reading or doing)

If I liked eggs, I'd be all over that sandwich but I'm a freak.

Anonymous

I may steal this. Because that is how I roll.

Also, Fried eggs are GREAT!

(and you better get to MN!!!)

SFG- I am VERY picky about eggs, will only eat them scrambled and they must be a very dry scrambled but Stacy knows just how I like them!

TMP- Hey I stole it so feel free! I plan on it. Seriously and am just finding all kinds of cool peeps to meet when I get there. Can't wait!

Flying pigs? Really?

Never thought about that until now, but it would be interesting.

Mike- Wouldn't it though? My Mom used to love to say "When pigs fly". Hmmmph. I'd show her! My second choice was... Monkeys!

Ohhh.. Can I borrow that sometime this week? I love it..
Hope ou are having a good week, and Now I want an egg sammich..lol

I'd like to see baby pigs fly, but the big ones might freak me out :)

Minnesota?? Planning a trip to Minnesota? Ok, we're getting cocktails. It has been decided. :)

That breakfast sammie sounds yummy!

I am always amazed to hear that people have never smoked pot...ever.

Boy that roommate thing sounds like a fun p-a-r-t-y;0)

Nice list

S

MJ

I grew up on a farm and sometime, I swear the pigs did fly, especially when they didn't go were you wanted them to go.

I may steal that and do it on mine.


HUGS!!

My co-workers have asked how Helga
is doing. Now I can tell them she's
off on the next leg of her trips.

I did drugs in high school, maybe thats why I dont remember much LOL

That breakfast sandwich sounds great!! In fact, so does your husband- you chose well, my friend!

Hugs,
Betty