Tuesday Morning
I'm feeling sassy.... "Kiss my grits" kinda sassy!

Things I am happy/thankful for:
Being there for her at the end of her life ... she knew she was very loved and she is VERY missed.

That I have this little booger and will have many more years with him hopefully. It's so funny how he will sit on Daddy's lap and roll his eyes sorrowfully at me as if to apologize for not sitting with me!

That I have this little Diva to make me laugh and make a mess of my house! She sure is entertaining!

Yeah I know these are all old pics, you've seen them before but i've got them stored at work. Not much else going on and I don't feel like posting anything negative cos' like I said i'm feeling kinda sassy! How are YOU feeling today?
29 comments:

Yeesh...I don't know if I can comment...'cause it's negative!!! Why? Because I feel like my ass is dragging about three feet behind me today. ;)

Love those photos though...I never get tired of pictures! :)

Tired......I am tired......

Yeah...I'm kinda dragging today like the peanut queen. I have so many things I need to post but the "creative writing just isn't there yet." I have loads of clothes to wash and a house to clean...just not getting anything done....

Cute pictures...

Anonymous

Exhausted yet anxious about getting this part of my life over!

I am kinda pooped. Worked a closing shift last night. But I am excited!!! My entertainment center is being delivered today. Have a sassy day!!

Tired---and ready to punch the next person who lies to me. Ok, I'm also ready for the sun and warmth today.

It's almost the end of tax season. If I can survive today, it will be a decent day.

Anonymous

OK, so I've been MIA for a while. I think (hope) that something that resembles "normal" might be just around the corner.

Oh, for the days when my blog posts would bore even ME to tears!

"Kiss mah greeyits, Mel" -- LOL, never get tired of it!

Booger is a good name for a dog, or a human child. It's much better than "Fetus Cheese," which I don't recommend but you've probably got it stuck in your brain now.

I is tahred as crap today, girl.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

that is one of my FAV pics of maddie! so cute!

yes, patti, life gets difficult. but they're always things to be thankful about. today i'm feeling productive and hopeful. thanks for asking, hon!

;)

~m

Chipper. I am chipper today! :)

I am dragging today as well...I wonder why so many of us are dragging?

Love the pictures.

Aww, I love it when your life is good! And as to little miss Diva ... cold we possibly expect anything else from her, with her mom being the Diva of all Divas, THE Monogram Queen, the Goddess of Shoes, etc.? Jes' sayin'!!

Have a wonderful day, Empress of the Kingdom-of-Good-Stuff Patti!

I am feeling pretty good. Thank goodness my inspections went well. For a bit last week I was feeling like I was being raped and not in a good way... :-) I love all your pictures!!!

Stacy PQ- It's okay, I don't mind if you gripe in your comment :)

Cheeky- HBIC is tired? How can it be? LOL

Chelle- I need to hire some cleaning fairies to come into my house. Seriously i'd hire someone but the hubs is dead set against it.

Shell- I know - lots of changes going on with you!

Daisy- Yay for new furniture! Boo for closing shifts :(~

Jessica- Who is lying to you? I'll punch em' for ya (told ya i'm feelin' sassy!)

Katie- Hang in there, baby!

Pat- Well your life has been anything but dull lately! :)

Grant- You are SO gross! I know a guy named Booger (seriously)

SFG- You may nap, my friend :)

M- Glad to hear it, my friend. Thank you. It's one of my faves too. Really captures her essence!

Jenie- Ooh I like chipper too!

Caroline- I guess maybe cos' it's Tuesday and the week hasn't cranked up yet!

Lynilu- I love all of your nicknames in there. I hope you had a wonderful fantabulous birthday! You are such an awesome lady! I so wish we lived closer!


Man- Oh my, I hope this week is much MUCH better my friend!

Looking on the bright side of things always seems to help brighten a day. That pic of her dressed up is adorable!

I am feeling ESTATIC....we just made our beach reservations for Memorial day AND we have an offer on the house! (AND even better, they offered to pay closing costs!

Anonymous

Me thinks you already know my answer....but thanks for asking you sweet thing!

Me don't blame ya. Trying week
this will be.

The tat on my leg is a heart with
a banner and the initials D-n-J
for my hubby and son (the hubbys
real name starts with a D)

HUGS!!

A Picture never grows old :)

Cute pictures. Hope you had a good day - Kellan

tommie- You have LOTS to be happy about! Yay!

andie- Hopefully you will be feeling better in NO time sweetie!

Laurie- Thanks for clearing that up :) I was curious!

Walker- You are so right my friend

Kellan- Thanks, you to hon!

Have I told you just how much I lurve being the HBIC????? Cause I do...I told Katie I am gonna get a shirt with that on it

Kiss yo' grits? Girl, I love me the grits! Why oh why do I have to be Canadian?

I don't think I have heard the phrase "Kiss my grits" in years...now I want to watch more Nascar...lol

Bradley
The Egel Nest

PS I apologize for my absentee blog visitation...the beautiful wife just got back into town tonight...and it was very busy in the nest!

Patti,
Enjoying the love that shows through with your beloved pets and dear child - and the first one made me laugh all over again !

I am feeling pretty doggone tired. And also, I have tagged you for one of the weirdest memes I have ever been asked to do.

Cheeky- Well you are definitely H BIC hmmmm t-shirt is a great idea!

Martini- I am eating grits this morning - hah!

Bradley- Very understandable. I watched the race Saturday night! Glad TBW is back home safe & sound

Annie- Thank you for that sweet comment. Brought tears to my eyes!

Steve- Gee thanks! Off to check that out!

Such cute photos. Thanks for sharing. have a good evening