
He is such a good kitty he was praying everything would be okay with his Mommy. See those paws crossed?!

Okay the Monogram Queen has been holding out on y'all. You know I went to Urgent Care a few weeks (maybe even months heck time flies) ago? Well I have been back and forth to the Doc ever since then. I had an ultrasound and a biopsy and yesterday I got the good news that I do not have Cancer. We will have to keep an eye on my tummy area and I have medecine for the pain it's causing me but hopefully it will get better. I don't have to go back to that doctor until August Hooray!
Now those of you that care about animals please say a prayer or send some healing vibes to my parents cat Sam. He's a mean cat, cantankerous and ornery ever since he was a kitten but they love him dearly and he's got tumors that have re-appeared after expensive surgery to remove others and the vet says there really is no point in having them removed again. He is not seeming to experience discomfort so they are letting things be. My parents are understandably very upset as they have had this cat about 14 years now. He was a rescue also.

V. good news! I'm sure you were v. happy to learn it wasn't cancer. That can't have been easy wondering what the hell was going on.
No cancer! Woo hoo!
Now you can blame anything you forgot to do on your pain meds.
So glad you don't have the big C. I hope you start feeling better.
Saying a prayer for Sam.
Jessica- It wasn't - at all!
Shell- I know, I love it!
Daisy- Thank you honey, so much!
That's great no cancer!!!!What a relief.....
Sorry about the parents cat. Having pets is wonderful and their pain is our pain. My dog is very old and I know I'll be going through these same kinda problems any time now.
Hope everything continues to go well with you!
I'm glad that you don't have cancer!
Oh Sam. Listen up, get better!
I am glad your okay sweetie. Prayers do work wonders. I'll pray for Sam as well.
patti, (((((hugs!))))) i'm so glad you're okay. i don't blame you for holding out on us. when i'm not a hundred percent, i don't blog about it either.
i'll say a prayer for sam and your parents.
;)
~m
Chelle- It sucks that their lifespans are so short compared to ours but I like to think they are put here on this earth to help us learn about unconditional love and loss.
Katie- Thank you honey!
Man- Thank you - you are SO right!
M- Some things you just keep to yourself. Most of my family didn't know either.
*big fat smooches* I am glad it is not cancer! And I hope whatever it is gets better soon!
Poor kitty! You know I'm a sucker for the cats. I'll keep him and your parents in my thoughts.
The mark on Booty's nose makes it look like he has a dangling booger.
Congratulations on not being terminal. We love that about you. =)
Jenie- Muuwah! Thank you so much!
Grant- His nickname at the Shelter was booger! Very astute of you!
Awww thanks, you are making me misty-eyed Grant. Stop it!
Patti, I am glad you are ok! And I will send you some healing thoughts as to help whatever is going on..
Also, you know you can count on me to pray for your parents mean cat. Those are the best kind. I love the ones with spunk!
Such a sweet kitty!!!
And YAY on the doctors visit. That is GREAT news!!!!
Your kitty's a cutie!!
Wonderful news about you, Patti!! Yay!!! Happy hugs to you!!
And I'm sorry about Sam. Sounds like the same kinda thing with my China. I'm telling you ... our pets and their ills are are important as our own. Hugs of comfort to the 'rents.
I'm so glad your testing is good news! and I most certainly will pray for you and Sam,the kitty cat..
It's a gorgeous day today.. I just love the weather now..
Have a good week.. Bunches of hugs!
Good gracious woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack? Thank God. I will keep you on my list, though. Stomach issues are no fun. I hope you aren't in too much pain. *Hugs*
Kitty issues are no fun either. I will keep Sam and your parents on my list, too. Being as he's ornery he will probably hang around just to spite everyone. That's usually how it goes.
Brett is a cutie pie.
TMP- Thank you hon I appreciate it! He's got SPUNK+
Cheryl- Thank you :)
Lynilu- Thank you. Yeah I thought about China too. It makes me so sad that their time with us is too short.
Miss. Songbird- Thank you, your sweet comments are always greatly appreciated!
Andie- You just take care of your own self over there. You have been through alot lately too! Brett is such a dollbaby. Seriously.
Hi patti,
Your cat is so lovely and it looks very contented too.
Glad to hear you are ok, I expect it was a very worrying time with all that going on.
I hope youre mum & dads cat will be ok too, they have good characters cats.
x Dom
You booger! I'm glad you're OK, girl!
Oh my gosh - I am so, so, so glad you are ok. Now stop holding back on us!!!!
Shabby Chic- Thank you! It was worrying but I feel better now.
Melissa- :P Thank you sweetie pie. You've got a wedding to do ~~~~~
Casey- Thank you so much!
I'm so very glad about your medical news - GREAT!!! Sorry you are in pain and I hope that goes away soon.
I will pray for the "mean" cat - and I will pray for you too!!! TAke care - Kellan
ALRIGHT PATTI!! That is GREAT news!
Animal shelter babys are the best!
They have more love to give.
I say a prayer for Sam. I had to
put my last cat Mouse to sleep
several years ago. She was 13 and
her kidneys were going. It was sad.
HUGS!!
Oh Patti, I am SO GLAD SO VERY VERY VERY GLAD that you do not have cancer !!!!!!
It's hard enough with Deena and RubyShooz, and feeling so helpless and worrying about them, and being on the verge of tears thinking of losing them (yeah, I get attached to my blog buddies even if we never meet in person); but if anything happnnned to you, WAAAAAAAH.
So I'm glad I'm not gonna be crying !
What IS the tummy pain you are having ? have they figured that out yet ? Is it a cyst or a fibroid ?
Will definitely send prayers about Sam. Could you add his picture so I can see his face while I do ?
And you are darling for adopting that cat from the shelter - you have so much love, and you show it --
cyber-hugs :)
Genuinely,
Loving Annie
**HUGS** I am so happy for you on the good news -- no cancer!!! Thank the lord!! I had a scare myself a couple years ago. (I have endo. and it sux...) Hope you feel better with that weight off your shoulder and your symptoms subside.
Your kitty is so cute :-) Want 3 more? lol They're declawed...!
Sorry to hear about poor Sam. It's so hard to watch your pet age, and experience health problems. Sneding kitty prayers their way.
What SFG said!
I'm so glad it's not cancer! And hopefully, you can get whatever it is under control.
Sending good thoughts to Sam.
Sylvester and Kitty Girl are saying prayers too.......
Thats great news about the cancer and I could understand about being private about it.
I will keep Sam in my thoughts.
Evening, Patti! I am SO relieved with your good report! Yow! I love your Cat and have Sam in my thoughts and prayers! That's just very hard on your parents, I'm sure. lol!
SFG- I'm sorry. Don't be mad girl.
Kellan- Thank you. All prayers needed and appreciated!
Laurie- Thank you and I agree about rescue babies! :)
Annie- Thank you for that sweet post. It brought me to tears. I care about my blog friends too. Some people don't "get" it but you do. I need to get a pic of sam. He's fluffy and black/white.
Retro- Thank you - no I have three cats myself in addition to Reilly. Thank you my friend. Endo does suck big donkey balls.
Chickie- Don't you be mad at me either! Thank you honey.
Cheeky- Thank you I think kitty prayers count double. I got your sweet card, what timing!
Walker- Like I said I didn't even tell my family except husband and Mom and they pulled it out of me because they knew something was really bothering me. Thank you!
Michael- It is, and thanks my friend.
To You All - You will never ever know how much your little comments and emotional support mean to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Congrats on the great news re: cancer. I like your kitty and his strong snout. Taking care of animals is an honourable thing. quite the opposite of my friend who put his gorgeous blue 4 year old cat to sleep this week..... because it wouldn't stop peeing on his furniture.
Wow Patti. Glad everything is okay.
Oh my heavens!!! You must have been worried sick!!!! At a time like this you need a medical claivoyant, don't you? I'm so glad it's not cancer. Whatever it is, it'll probably just go away.
Hugs and healing,
Betty
I love the speck on the nose! Cute pics!
Patti, I had no idea you were worried about cancer, that must have been terrifying. SO GLAD it's not, we like the world with Patti in it ;)
Poor Sam - cantankerous cats are my weakness...I'm sure your parents are doing everything to keep him comfortable.
Glad that everything turned out well for you Patti. I wish the same were true for Sam. I hope during this period your parents get the strength they need to confront what somes like an impending doom. But until then, may they enjoy the time with him and not be disheartened by this, but cherish the 14 years of companionship he provided.
Post a Comment