Welcome Helga!
Helga our favorite Lunch Lady made it safely to South Carolina.
Her host Stacy welcomes her!

She was friendly to Reilly but he just kept running around and barking at her. Silly dog! I told him she'd whack him with her scoop if he didn't watch it!

Laurie please know Helga is in good hands and I hope she enjoys her stay with us. I believe she goes to Cheeky next. Anybody else want to volunteer to host Helga just let me or Laurie know. We'd like to give her some adventures and visit across the US and who knows? Maybe even further!
Stay tuned to see what else the week brings for Helga!
27 comments:
Anonymous

Stacy looks like he's a little fond of Helga there...

OMG!!!! Glad she's having fun.
Enjoy her!

HUGS!!

Very cool!

Looks like it's gonna be a fun week.

Hmmm and where does Stacy have his thumb LOL

Looks as if the weather's pretty fine in South Carolina! Helga's lucky.....

Hugs,
Betty

Shell- She might have some dirt on him before she leaves....

Laurie- We are! Thanks!

Katie- I think so

Walker- You don't wanna know!

Betty- It was but cold today (well for us, high 50's)

LOL Y'all are nuts!

I'd offer her a place to stay and show her the Windy city...but I'm afraid my dog Lucie and MH's 3 cats would want to invite her Only for LUNCH. lol...(They think all small things are toys...or snacks)

A cute puppy! LMAO at Stacy posing with that doll! :D))!!!

You missed a good blackmail opportunity to photograph Helga in compromising positions.

How fun! Maybe Helga needs to visit me in TExas!

Have a good day, Patti - see you soon - Kellan

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Retro- I have to keep her in my room on my dresser while i'm at work.

Michael- He's such a good egg isn't he?

Grant- Still got em' she's here for awhile *wink*

Kellan- Helga is from TX but not sure how far from your part :)

Cheryl- Too much fun for us grown ups!

That's pretty hilarious. Reminds me of Flat Stanley, the paper dude who traveled on vacation with us, and then surprised a grade 1 class with his adventures.

Helga's going to freak out when she gets to MN. Can you send a coat along?

Reilly....awwwwwwwwwwww.

If Helga wants to go on my honeymoon with me she can come! She'd get to visit Paris, Prague, and Berlin. We leave 4/28... just let me know. ;-)

OOOO! Does Helga want to come to Alabama's lovely Gulf Coast? I'd be a great host!

I was hoping to find out about the exploits of Helga! SWEET! Maybe she can come visit me in Oregon! :)
Wendy

hehe!

Dude, you are leaving some chick alone with your hubs while you are at work?

You are nicer than me.

Ummm, who the heck is Helga??
Cute pix.

I would love it if Helga could come to KC for a visit. Please put me on the list for places for her to visit.

I want Helga next - Lunch lady said it was OK......

Have fun! What a cutie!

Have fun! What a cutie!

If Helga needs some sun, tell her she's welcome to visit. I'll take her gambling or to a buffet. :)

I hope Reilly doesn't mistake Helga for a chew toy :)

Funny stuff! We sent Flat Jaykeb out to Colorado and he had lots of adventures. I can only imagine what Helga will do and see while visiting The South!