Did you celebrate earth day?
I kind of did, I purchased these. I liked the bags, as they are some of the only ones I've found that have a strap instead of a handle. I thought these would also work well at the Farmer's Market this summer. I also found these.
I have also been busy shopping, it seems like I've been getting a gold star in that. Last weekend my family came to town and we headed to the Outlet mall, and I got myself a new purse & wallet, then today, I had these waiting at the office for me. I *needed* them when I am at the nursing home. I need to wear shoes that cover the toe & heel. Since I mostly wear flip flops in the spring / summer, I figured they would fit the bill nicely.
Other than that work's been plugging along and tax season is over. Apparently the issues we had at the end of the season are MY fault. Oh well, it is what it is.
So that's what I've been up to. Nothing too exciting.
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Have you ever tried Keens? They're a very good shoe. Cover the heel and toe, cute and they're super comfy!
I have switched to the reusable bags too...now I just have to remember to take them in with me!
3 bags for $33. That is a great
price! I do need to get more bags.
I buy so much at the grocery and
get plastic ones. I use them for
the trash in the bathrooms.
Those shoes look comfortable! I may
get me some for the summer.
Happy Wednesday!
I need to get some of those bags. I do have one that I tote to work every day that I carry my lunch in but I need more.
I've been buying stuff too...smut books. My latest should be delievered today. Wooooo-wooooo! ;)
Tell me how those Crocs feel. I need some casual cover the needs a pedi toe nails shoes.
good stuff...love the shoes...let us know how they feel, I might need some of those too
My problem is rememebering to take them in the store with me. I'm doing better though..
Thanks for blogjacking today Katie! I needed a break and I figure you needed a blog fix :)
Hey Katie!!!! I love those bags!!! I may have to invest in a set for myself. I have a pair of crocs (the clog type) that are real comfy for when I work out in the yard. Let me know how those cute Mary Janes are.
Patti---dang. Can you talk to the peeps here about how to treat a girl? B&BW..lovely.
Katie. Those bags are cool. The shoes, not so much. But down here everyone wears them. So they must be comfy.
Hi Katie - I have yet to switch to the reusable bags, but fully intend to do it - I need to get those SOON!!
Have a good evening - Kellan
Seems to me like more stuff to lug around lol
I'll stick to my wallet
I looked too quickly and thought they were $33 per bag, but 3 for $33, that is not bad! Very nice to have the long handles, couldn't agree more. Good Earth Day idea!
Post a Comment