Some of you like my PSA's, enjoy! - Some don't and it's okay to just say "Hi" in my comments without reading. It REALLY helps me to "get things out" so.... without further ado........
To "Boss Boss": No, I don't really "know you". BUT you come off as a beyotch with a stick up your ass sucking on a lemon. When I just see you in passing, you annoy me.
To "Friend": I am SO frigging sick of your whinging and whining every !@#$%%^ day of the week.
If you are that miserable here: Quit.
If you are that miserable with your life: Kill Yourself.
If your husband is that horrible: Kill HIM. I kid,- I kid. I think.
To "Preggo Chick"- You might think you are Barbie in those stiletto heels but girlfriend, you've already lost one baby. It would be a shame for you to lose another because of your idiotic narcissim. I feel sorry for your husband too.
To "FrienDoc"- You had better not have made a huge mistake and if things are no better in a few months we better do things MY way. I don't give a damn how long you went to school. A woman knows her own body.
Now i'll make nice... a little.
To "New Kid"- I did not think I would like you. I thought you would be an annoying twit but seriously you cute as a doodlebug and if I had a son I would like him to grow up to be like you.
To: "New Girl #1"- I can spot your fakeness a mile away. Seriously. Brown nose Alert! Danger Will Robinson!
To: "New Girl #2"- You are seriously a sweetheart and I hope you don't get sucked into the politics and bullshit that go on in your area.
Have any of you ever heard the Brad Paisley song "She's Everything"? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have someone feel that way about you?
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Ahhh...work place drama...don't you just hate it.
I decided to save my vacay day and go into work. Keep me entertained, k?
Oh the joys of having a job.
Shell- I am leaving early tomorrow!
Katie- Oh yes, but the paycheck - ah the paycheck!
New favorite word: Doodlebug ;)
I don't blame you about the doctor thing...that's just what I did too!
hehe-this is very funny. I am glad I hopped over for a looksy. The kid and critters are adorable also. I shall return again for some more amusement--until then . . .
PSA's - sounds like a new STD. :p
Stacy PQ- I love the word doodlebug LOL Wish me luck!
beans- Thank you and Welcome. BTW I LOVE your name!
Grant- Feel like one too!
SFG- Very sage advice my wise friend!
hey patti! "beyotch" *giggle* i love it!
"friend" - ugh! belly-achers are the WORST! we all need to vent sometimes, but those who complain to us every single day in the work place, oh i say line those f**kers up and SHOOT EM! seriously.
"danger will robinson." NO LIE, i just did this imitation a few days ago, and though my hubby and daughters laughed, i don't think the GOT it. you GET it!
"she's a cross around her neck and a cuss word cause it's monday." yes, i love lyrics to this song.
btw, who doesn't like your psa's? that's what the blog is for. can't be all sweetness all the time. geez!
i hope your body is better soon. you're in my prayers, sweetie.
;)
~m
I LOVE YOUR PSA's just as long as I am NOT the subject of one... :0)
Brad Paisley She's Everything... never heard it I don't think but anywho I am sure it is the way I feel about Daisy. She is life to me. I thought I lived before I met her but she has shown me what love can be and should be.
I hope your doing well sweetie!!!
M- Thanks it's scary sometimes how alike we think! hehe...
Man- You would love the lyrics then, seriously. You & Daisy are a wonderful couple. People are so lucky when they find their soulmate!
This reminds me of why I'm extra happy I don't work anymore.
Now if your stuck brook up boss boss butt he would be more productive by sweeping the floor as he waddled around
Gotta love the work drama crap...UGH!
STILLETTOS AND PREGNANT?! OMFG!
I too hope new girl #2 don't get
sucked into the bs and such.
I'm glad you got this off your
chest. I know I need to do the
same thing and I just don't think
there is enough space in these
things to let it all out.
HUGS!!!
Songs really strike a nerve right now so I try not to listen to the radio very much. Yes, it would be wonderful!
You crack my shit up with this...I love it.
I think I might steal it from you and start doing it myself.
:)
Thanks for the laugh..I need it!
As always, I LOVE your PSAs!!!! You are too funny!!!
Your "BossBoss" sounds like "the Seagull" at my work!!!
Your Whining Friend needs to step back and reevaluate her life. If she's miserable, not happy with her husband and he is truly horrible, I say leave his sorry ass. That was undoubtedly THE best decision I have ever made in my entire life. I am not saying it's easy but it is SO worth it.
A woman Does know her own body. I think I might be going to a different dr. if things aren't improving. I hope you feel better soon.
Girl you slay me......
These always make me so glad that I work from home.
Come on, let it out. How do you really feel??
:)
I love your PSAs. Just so you know.
Hi. LOL!! You crack me up, Patti! I think if you didn't PSA you'd explode, wouldn't you???
:D
Oh, Patti! I think the one that got me the most was "To 'New Girl #1'". HaHaHaHa!!!!:D This could become a series!!!!:D
Hooray for PSA's! Coincidentally, I just posted one tonight. But it's certainly not as fun as yours are.
You can BOLT...girl! Whatever it takes to make you feel good...go for it.
Where on earth do you work, sounds like there are too many women!!!
I cannot imagine anyone not loving the PSAs! I feel like I vented about something myself after I read them! Very cathartic.
Post a Comment