My Maddie
A little princess asleep on her Princess Pillow. I could just eat up those little lips and itty bitty nose LOL

Since I bitched yesterday I thought i'd leave you all today with a cute pic of my girl. Stacy is going fishing with the guys at Santee and me & Mad are going to the MIL's.
I got her dance recital pictures back last night - OMG they are awesome. When I get my sister to scan them i'll post them. Beautiful. The recital is May 17th at 2:00pm at the Music Barn on the Harry Byrd (Hartsville) Highway if anybody can come :) Remember Stacy will be dancing with her in the opening number!
21 comments:

FIRST!! woo-hoo!!

oh look at the little munchkin! she is sooo adorable! pictures of children asleep are the BEST! i look forward to seeing the recital pics.

ugh! nothing but love and contentment all over that cute little sleeping face!

:)

~m

Doncha just lurve sleeping kids? LOL

See, she can be real quiet LOL

Have a nice weekend and safe trip :)

She looks so nice & peaceful.

There is nothing better than a sleeping child.

I wish Man and I lived closer. If we did, we would be at that dance recital.

Little kid noses are the best!

Anonymous

It's so nice to see her looking at peace and in comfort. I recall seeing her after she was bitten by the dog and I thought, "How unfair!" Have a great weekend!

Your cutie pie looks precious asleep holding her sippie cup.

I hope she's not facing her left when she wakes up. If it was me I'd probably freak out that some blonde with a giant head was staring at me!!!

Stacy. On stage. Dancing.

Now that's almost worth driving 1700 miles to see!!! If he's wearing a tutu, I'll be there!!! giggle!

What a sweet picture of Miss Maddie!

MOrning, Patti: Hahaha! Stacy opening for Maddie! I may just see if Southwest Airlines can fly me in!!

YAY Maddie! A tiring rehearsal. Such a cutie. Don't you wish we could all sleep like this (without the bottle of course). :D

Anonymous

what a cutie:)

She is a sweet little princess - four sure!

Have a good weekend - Kellan

Oooooh! So sweet and smooch-able! I love sleeping kiddos. :)

She has very pinchable cheeks in this one :)

She is just the cutest!!! After my
day today that's just what I want
to do. And I think I may.

HUGS!!!

MJ

How adorable!!! Maybe someday, I'll have a princess of my own to share pic of. Kids are so cute when the are dancing at that age.

Who doesn't love a shot of a sleeping kid!

Anonymous

Ok- that Princess pillow is a little scarey lol

But cute photo:D

SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Lee

very cute, those recitals are so sweet! :)