
Now she's eager to get some seeds and plant. I had to explain it's not quite time yet but soon....

I could have done a rant of PSA's today in fact I think I will:
Starting with my asshat boss who doesn't have the balls to speak to anyone directly but always has a minion do his talking for him. Dude, grow a pair.
The fat guy in the red rollerskate who zipped right into the parking place I was going to back into and then bolted for the building. Yeah you knew technically you were ripe for a good cussing out. Coward.
My co-workers who just can't seem to mind their own got damned business. Get a life people. Sweet tiny.baby.jesus. Get A Life.
On the homefront we had a very pleasant time this morning. No tears, no arguements, no leaving in anger. In fact Madison is going to visit the Easter Bunny at the Mall tonight and swears she will not cry. Full report tomorrow!

Can't wait to plant flowers. I hate when people can't mind their own business. And the little chicken shit...he'll get his!
Yay for having a better morning! And you know what? I think it's a requirement to be a boss that you have someone else do the talking for you. Happens here all the time.
I hate it when co-workers get in your business like they are your "friend" or something. Dude, after the work day is over I don't even THINK about you.
I should've done a PSA on my seven mile drive to work this morning.
How did so many asswipes get drivers licenses??? ARGH!!!!
LOVE your PSA! :)
Glad to see your day is better. Yes, I too have a thing with bad drivers, and SC (esp. Darlington) is one of the worst places in the world for dumb drivers. Hope your girl does well with the Easter Bunny...we are going today or tomm...I'm sure my baby will cry...anyway.............
I like my co-worker, she brought me vodka yesterday.
I'm glad your having a better day today!!!!! :-) I LOVE going to Home Depot with Daisy and picking out flowers to plant and fillin the bed of the truck with em. I love spring time! I love reading your PSA's. Some of our flowers are coming up already. You ROCK!!!
Daisy- I love my hanging baskets best. I hope he does and soon LOL
Jenie- Thanks. Yeah yeah I understand "delegation" but jeez.
Shell- VERY VERY well put!!!
Stacy PQ- Do it tomorrow, i'm sure you will feel the same way ;)
Chelle- Amen on the bad drivers but I truly believe they are everywhere. This will be the first year if she doesn't cry LOL We still take the picture anyway! Good luck on yours!
Katie- How come all my co-workers ever give me is grief???
Man- Stacy enjoys the same things you do, flowers etc. You rock too, my friend! Muchly!
RLMAO!! "sweet tiny baby jesus. get a life." YES! i love it!
why did i never see this before? that's little stacy in a girl miniature!
:)
m
Namaste - In fact one of the girls at the cornerstore we always goes to calls Madison "lil' Stacy" LOL
Ha ha ha! I can picture the fat guy in the red rollerskates zipping by! Too, too funny!!! Was he wearing a cape? Cuz a cape would make it even funnier! :)
I only work with 2 co-workers, and one is my boss. They both are pretty good most of the time...
I HATE when people steal MY parking spot!
Hope you have a great day!!!!
I only work with 2 co-workers, and one is my boss. They both are pretty good most of the time...
I HATE when people steal MY parking spot!
Hope you have a great day!!!!
Thanks for your support...
Does your daughter know that book "Where the Wild Things Are"..?
Not sure whether it's as well-known Stateside as on this side of the Atlantic where I only just realized it's an alltime classic...
Cannot remember the author's name but it was mentioned on the radio the other day and I went "yeah! I remember that book... the pictures are excellent..." actually it is pretty much the ONLY picturebook I recall from early childhood (just goes to show how good it is)... WELL worth getting hold of if you can!
Jessica- No he wasn't wearing a cape LOL
TMP- I can gripe on and on about work unfortunately. I have LOTS of co-workers and most of them suck.
Gledwood- I need to get her that book, the author is Maurice Sendak. I think she would love it!
We still have about 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground, so planting flowers has not even entered into my thought process yet. Although I did see my wife out in the yard scoping out the gardens on Sunday, so I guess it is inevitable.
Nice mini-rant though. Do you feel better now?
Mike- Ah but youre' in flip flop mode though. Yep I always feel better after a good PSA!
What a little cutie!! Sorry about your boss and co-workers, but ... the Easter Bunny sounds like lots of fun! Have a good evening - Kellan
Kellan- Easter Bunny trumps annoying boss and co-workers easily
Can I just take a wild guess here that your boss is under 5'7"? Sounds like Napoleon syndrome.
I hope you HONKED at the rollerskate! I hope you layed on that horn until he got in the door?!!
Read to me Madison! I want to hear
you read! :D
Oh Patti :( I wish I was there to
slap the stupid out of the people
for you so you don't get into
trouble. Just know that I know what
you're going through.
HUGS!!
Red rollerskate guy deserves something gross on his door handle.
I keep saying that I'm going to keep a small jar of vaseline with some goodies mixed into it just for this sort of thing...
Love the good days with the kids. Hope the visit with Easter Bunny goes well. We often worry about the spoiledness or not of our little ones. So much unpredictability! I can't say that much since I'm not the one home 24/7, but I know it is hard.
You are so right - so many people need to get a freakin' life of their own! I feel like I barely have time for my own business much less worrying about other people's!
I can't wait for spring, and to plant stuff too! What adorable pictures!
I agree...fat guy in the red car needs a pile of dog-crap next to his drivers door, or something green and slimy on his doorhandle...
I hear ya--
I hate nosy work people who ask personal questions, and spend most of their day being nosy and gossipy. Do your freakin' work!!
Hope to see cute Easter Bunny pics! Have a great time!
Sandra- Uh yeah he is kinda short for a man come to think of it. I just gave him the death ray stare (to the back of his head)
Laurie- I like that "slap the stupid out of people" You're hired!
Chickie- Don't be giving me any ideas woman!
Dakota- Girl, amen. I could give a shit about my co-workers biz and wish they'd do the same.
Retro- Ha Haaaa I don't have a dog who craps bigger than a mini tootsie roll. I might could dig up some cat crap though!
How'd the visit go? Some of my flowers froze in our freak snow we had last week.
Well, it's hard to imagine planting flowers, but I know, it's around the corner. Normally I look forward to spring but this year things are a bit different.
Hope the Bunny at the Mall went well!
Hugs,
Betty
tommie- The visit went very well. I am sure alot of people have lost flowers with this up and down weather. I'm sorry about yours :(
Betty- I am more of a "fall" person. Thank You!
Patti: I'm so done with gossipy, jealous people who have insecurities. Rise above it. I'm glad you took a walk, that was the way to do it. I took endless walks in Ohio, I was so fed up with life there. But now that things have settled down, I can't believe how Maddie is growing up! And what a JOY she must be. She will be fine and not spoiled. It's a temporary thing. I've been there as a kid!:D
HELLO STACY! KEEP HEALING!!!
Lori, her coworkers and the big boss hate her supervisor, but he won't fire her. Guess it has something to do with her being tight with one of the owners.
Post a Comment