
She was "on her throne" in her room. Must not be disturbed. :)

Today I believe will be another good day. The Easter Bunny visit went well last night. At first she was like "No way". Then she agreed to stand beside the Bunny if he didn't touch her. Next thing I know she had sidled around and he was lifting her up in his lap! She got a pink kaleidescope egg and a pinwheel!

First Bishes!
TD used to put make up on Mr. Cheeky allll the time. Then when manchild came along and they had to do "boy things" TD and manchild would draw tattoos on Mr. Cheeky - it was good entertainment for a Friday night LOL
V. V. cool! She is a glamour girl for sure! I used to put eye make up on my dolls, with pen! Then I'd go get my mom's sewing pins, the pearl headed ones, and pierce my dolls ears!
Cheeky- Yes it is highly entertaining indeed! LOL
Jessica- Ooh I never did any piercing but I would draw on my dolls & teddy bears all the time!
Hehe...I would LOVE to see that picture! :)
She looks adorable in her little tutu outfit. Too cute! Glad the Easter Bunny visit went well too.
This reminded me of a commercial, I added it to my post today for you. It's one of my faves. :)
Man lets his nieces and nephews make him up that sometimes include a manicure AND pedicure!! Sometimes it is so much that I worry if we are in an accident or are pulled over by the cops, that they will think Man is a freak!
Love the cheesy grin.
My sister & I did my dad's makeup once. He was sick and defenseless.......otherwise it never would've happened.
Only guy I ever put make-up on was my cousin Kevin when he dressed up a a woman for Halloween. We had a blast!
You are going to have to beat the boys offa her with a stick, you know that, right??? She's such a cutie!
That's so cute...I have a lot to look forward too, so does daddy HAHA. Glad the Bunny visit went well...we're on the way now...Wish me well, I'm prepared for the worst!
i LOVE girly-girl stuff! it is such fun having a little girl, esp. at maddie's age, who looks waayy cute, btw! *sigh* i miss my girls being this small.
:)
m
Jenie- That child has so many tu-tu's it's unreal! I'm glad the visit went well, I was apprehensive
Daisy- That is HILARIOUS! Makes me pink puffy heart Man even more!
Katie- Yeah I can't see my Dad ever letting me do that either LOL
Stacy PQ- Making people up IS quite fun isn't it! I dread the "boys" part. Oy!
Chelle- I do wish you well and it's always smart to expect the worst and hope for the best! LOL
Namaste- I am enjoying every second of every day that I can with her for that very reason!
Those pics are just wonderful!!!
What a cutie pie you have there!
Here's the definition of plotzing for you:
plotz : to burst, as from strong emotion (from Yiddish פּלאַצן platsn 'crack', cf. German platzen) (OED)
I plotz a LOT from my beautiful grandchildren!
xoxo
Linda
Morning Patti: A KALEIDESCOPE for Maddie! That takes me back. I would take it outside on a spring day and sit on the porch step of my parent's old house and enjoy being mesmerized!
Aw, she looks cute! Easter was always a favorite of mine growing up...just the egg hut...not the dresses...blech:)
Such a cutie! :)
Very cute. Most kids totally lose their shit with the Easter Bunny. Glad she was ok with it.
Linda- Yes I can bet that you do if they are all as adorable as Sammy! Thanks for the definition. I love it!
Michael- I have been enjoying hers! Oh the joy of simple things.
Pack of 2- Me too, candy, basket, coloring eggs ok, dressing up NO and we had to wear frilly dresses, socks, patent leather shoes a bonnet gloves and carry a freaking pocket book. I kid you NOT.
Tigeryogiji- Awwww thanks!
SFG- This was the first year. Other pics are hilarious cos' she is totally losing it in them!
Oh, What a beautiful princess and her court.. I know that she probably has many in her kingdom..
Have a great day!
This is SO cute!!! She is adorable, and I love the makeover!!!!
So cute! I'm glad today is a good day and that she loved the Easter Bunny! See you soon - Kellan
Miss Songbird- Yes her kingdom is varied!
Cheryl- Thank you :)
Kellan- Thanks, it is and she did.
She can do my makeup for me. Just
don't use my eye makeup remover :D
She is such a cutie!
BIG hugs to her!
My daughter will be 11 soon ... I really miss those days that you're getting to enjoy right now.
HOw cute! that is nice that she liked the Easter bunny, I haven't even tried yet!
Sounds like she warmed right up to that Easter Bunny! We all could use a lesson from her in how to face our fears.
The Easter Bunny really IS kinda scary.....
Hugs,
Betty
Man look at all that pink, it kinda looks like my house..
Laurie- Thanks she'd love to!
Wendy- I do enjoy them, even after a rough start this morning make-up soothed the wild beast! LOL
tommie- What are you waiting for? Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way
Betty- I've got a friend who is STILL afraid of people in costumes. LOL She's 42
FFM- Those girly girls! Good think Pink is my fave color too!
Post a Comment