
We leave at o'dark thirty so he can have arthroscopic surgery on his knee. It's his first surgery EVER. I know he's nervous but of course he's such a manly man he won't admit it. I will take good care of him during his recovery. He gets six weeks so he should be nice and mellow by the time he goes back to the old salt mines. I just hope his surgery is a success. He's had such a bad time with this knee for awhile. I'll probably catch up with y'all Thursday while he's recuping and Mad's at school.

best wishes...take care of that big ol' guy!
he'll be fine i trust the man upstairs...
Good luck to him and here's to a complete and speedy recovery!!
Take care of you, too!
Just make sure his hospital bed gets the speed channel and espn so he can watch all the latest Nascar stuff :)
We men are simple :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
I'll keep him in my prayers. And let's hope the surgery is a smashing success!
Hugs,
Betty
Get gooder, Stacy!!! And enjoy the healing time ... you don't get many chances like this!
:D
Patti & Stacy: I had a lateral release performed on my left knee and yet, today that procedure is vastly simplified with great recovery stats. Please know Stacy is in my thoughts and prayers. I've been there! :)
Wishing the best to Stacy!
May you have a speedy recovery!
(That goes for you too Stacy :) )
Had to do that. Really though my
thoughts are with you and know all
will be just fine.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!
Best wishes Stacy!!!!!! Your a trouper and will do fine! Good luck.
Good luck Stacy!
Hugs to you and Stacy!!
Hugs to you and Stacy!!
Wishing Stacy the very best and hope he has a speedy recovery.
Hoping for Stacy a speedy recovery. Wishing you both all the best.
No surgeries EVER? Well damn. Tough dude, huh? I'm sure you will take good care of him. Get well soon, dude. :)
stacey, my best wishes to you on your knee surgery and a speedy recovery! i know i don't have to tell you that when you return your in good hands with your girls.
:)
maria
Awww! Hope everything goes well today and that he's feeling better in no time!! You can ask him if he'd like a care package. I specialize in Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty if he's interested. LOL
Good luck on the surgery and I hope that Hubby feels better soon!
Hope all goes well...Keep us posted:)
Good luck! I hope you get good drugs.
I hope his suyrgery goes well to and I am sure your loving care will help him get well quickly
Sending you good thoughts.
~S
My prayers are with you.. Bunches of hugs!
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and get well wishes!
Oh my, what's wrong with his knee? Sorry to be nosey. But Mister M thinks he may need to have surgery on his knee (again).
I hope all goes well. Ya'll take care.
Dawn- It was torn cartilage. Not from any specific "incident" just wear and tear over time.
Post a Comment