
Picture of Mommy taken by Maddie. Ignore the double chin please - not the most flattering angle!

We sat next to this young couple, she had straight blonde hair and was "beside" me, Stacy and Madison sat across from me with the guy "beside" Madison. Madison says to me "Mommy her hair is pretty". I said "Yes honey it is". She continued "You're hair is not pretty. It's ratty". The girls date burst out laughing and me & Stacy did too. WTF? Moi going to Olive Garden with ratty hair??? I think NOT! LOL The things kids say!

You both look fine. I love Olive Garden YUM!!!! I am just jealous you have hair and I don't. :0(
Out of the mouths of babes!
Man- Ah but you don't have "bad hair days" LOL
Cheeky- girl, u know it!
I know I am dating myself here, but there used to be a show on the TV...Kids Say The Darndest Things. Art Linkletter was the host. They should bring that show back. The things kids say are priceless!
Your hair is fine! I would love to have some curls in my hair. Mine is poker straight.
PS. I LOVE Olive Garden.
I find myself wondering what your daughter would have to say about my hair- I thought yours looked pretty decent!
I saw your comment on Loving Annie's blog, and since I'm looking for new blogging buddies, I dropped in to say hi! I'll be back.
Hugs,
Betty
Daisy- I think I remember that show! Maddie would be great on it!
Betty- With her - no telling LOL Welcome. I'll be sure to return the visit!
OMG, I'd have died. Did she realize what she said was funny as hell? I guess so after y'all cracked up, yes?
You should have said "If that's how you feel, go home with your new mommy!" Then hand her over and walk out, stiffing them with the check.
You're young - you can create more. Madison doesn't look very old so I'm assuming you can't be too attached to her. :p
SFG- She didn't until we all started laughing.
Grant- Ha haaaa we think alike because inside that IS what I was thinking. Scary ;)
omg thats 2 much even my mom laugh she said she remembers once when i was a little kid i told her she look fat in a pair of jeans she was wearing! i dont remember it but i must had my gay fashion going back then hehe. thanx 4 all the love and support while i was ill.
kisses
Ryan- Kids are funny. You are welcome sweetheart. I am glad you are better
OMG, thats just something my 4 year old would say..haha..
4 the record, your hair doesnt look ratty;)
Suz's fav restaurant of all time! We don't have those in Canada anymore. Igloo-restaurants are expensive I guess.
There would be no hair prejudice in the world if we all shaved our heads.
*snort*
Well, she's nothing if not opinionated! ;-)
Don't you just love the things that kids say?
Now I'm hungry for Olive Garden.
I think your hair looks pretty!
FFM- Thanks honey!
Martini- We just got ours within the past two years.
Useless Wonder- True... true... :)
Melissa- She is THAT...
Mike- She entertains me on a daily basis, that is for sure. I love Carrabas even more than OG though.
Katie- Thank you sweetie! I appreciate it. I need a compliment after my deflated ego *snort*
LOL well thats what happens when you teach the kid to have a high standard of fashion.
So how long is she grounded for? LMAO!!!!!!
patti, you should have a little maddie sayings notebook. you and she will LOVE it 12 years from now! and you can remind her what a good and patient mommy your were for not sluggin her for her comment. ;) i like your hair. i LOVE olive garden! what'd you have?
:)
mari
Walker- She was quickly forgiven. I am always up for a laugh!
ICSCN - Yes I should do that. I had the Grilled Shrimp Caprese, Stacy had the Lasagna Rollatini with Sausage.
I'm ROTFLMAO! Dang, with that I
think I've lost another butt cheek.
Just kiddin! Josh is the same way
only he is a teenager. he says that
my hair has split ends and that it
has no body. Then he goes on about
my fat. Yeah, in public too.
She is a GEM! Give her a hug for me
Mental note to self: Make sure and pretty up if I ever meed Maddy in person.
Oh MY!!! So your daughter "calls you out" in public too, huh? Gotta love the honesty of kids under the age of 8! :-)
Cute pictures of the both of you and ... your hair is not ratty and ugly! Aren't they adorable?
Have a good evening - Kellan
You can always count on kids and drunks to tell you what is really on their mind. And BTW, I love your hair. I wish mine was the curly.
lol.. I think you both look adorable!
Hope you had a good day!
Is it weird to say that Olive garden is our favorite place to go and eat...I know it is not exotic...but it is so yummy and affordable...good times!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
LOL That girl is a little fashionista already!
Laurie- They are regular motor-mouths at any age I see!
Chickie- She may or may not call you out! LOL
Dawn- Honestly I do and I bet you've got tales to tell also!
Kellan- Thanks honey
Caroline- Yep- drunks too! Thank you, used to hate it learned to like it.
Miss Songbird- Thank you!
Bradley- Nope, not weird at all. It is yummy although I confess I like Carrabas even better but we don't have one of those in town.
Jenie- Or at least she THINKS she is!
Post a Comment