Sorry! I know i'm late
It has been a busy/crazy past 24 hours. I had a long involved doctor appt yesterday so I wasn't at work part of the morning and all afternoon. If I hadn't have done yesterday's post on Monday I would have been out of luck! I haven't read all the comments nor responded and I am sorry. Next week should be a quiet one, the boss is going to FL and if nothing pops up in his absence i'll have plenty of blog time!
I picked Mad up and went by my parents (haven't saw them all week) and by the time we got home, Stacy was home and we raced off to danceclass. Then it was dinner at Raceway Grill (Ryan you've got to eat there in May) and home and BED. My girl didn't want to get up this a.m. and had a crying fit at school. That was tough but we weatherd. Miss Odessa called Stacy and I both and reported she was fine within five minutes, ate a great breakfast and was wiping off the tables to clean up.
You all know i've got shopping plans (my sister is now saying we might go to Myrtle Beach but I don't care long as I get to go somewhere!) but what are YOU doing this week-end? Big Plans? Nothing? Errands/Cleaning? Spill!
28 comments:

My Youngest Daughter would pull the screaming crying fit occasionally when I would drop her off at pre-school. I would call the school when I would get home to see if she was ok and the teacher would tell me as soon as I left, she was fine!

I can remember them literally pulling me out of the car to go to kindergarden class (I wouldn't let go of the cars headrest). I HATED school...but I got over it. I think it's just a little adjustment period.

What am I doing tomorrow? Getting my taxes done and HOPING AND PRAYING we get some cash back. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

I have NO plans - I love no plans weekends cause then we just sorta do what we want.

Supposta have family day tomorrow, but it's supposed to be freezing again, and snowy, so I don't know if it will be canceled. Otherwise just the usu. errands and crap.

haha so cute you say my name in your post and i said yours in mine. the new post that is come check it out i got new pics of reed up i just got today. have a wonderful weekend dear! and go reed!

kisses

This weekend? I really don't think too much. Hubs works tomorrow. Sunday he works in the PM so at least he can go to mass with me and to see this display deal at church. The Monday (since I'm off) I don't think I have any plans then either.

Score. I love that. I'd rather have very little to do than a ton.

Don't leave us in suspense. Did you survive the trip to the doctor?

Maybe you should just homeschool Mad so your precious baby will be with you always. All day long. And all night long. You'll never tire of that.

Can't blame Maddie for not wanting to get up this morning. I think if it was acceptable for adults to cry in the early morning when we had to go to school/work we would too! :)

My weekend plans are v. minimal. Nothing too exciting. But since I am free from the collar I suppose I can go and do whatever I want! :)

Well, I guess I am working all day tomorrow for a coworker and Sunday will probably be cleaning/laundry day. Woo hoo? lol

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you end up doing! :)

Patts, you apologize too much. You don't have to apologize for doing/not doing anything on your blog!

Now I know why all the WaMu fees went up... the employees blog instead of... um... working. :)~

You're never late.
You post when you have the time to post and that's usually whatever time it is at that moment and that's right on time.

Every day is sounding like raceday for you.
Slow down, enjoy your weekend shopping and relax.

Hi Patty:

Just stopping by to say hi!!

I hope you have a great weekend! As for me..work work work!!

Take care!

Linda

Thank you so much for your kind words .

We're doing wedding invitations. Oy vey. And we're going to dinner for a friend's birthday. Tomorrow we're spending a couple hours with Duke in the park, so it will be fun all in all.

My son went through a stage of crying when I left him, but when I peeked in a window, he always quit within seconds of me shutting the door!It's just a kid thing, and when they are tired, even the best kids get whiny. I think I just pronounced your daughter "completely normal"!!

Have a fun weekend, whatever you do!

No plans. Just chilling--but going out to dinner does sound good.

I wish I had had that problem
with Josh. Then I could stay home
with him. He never wants to stay
home sick or even just not going in.

Hope all goes well at work. And
remember when the boss is away
the workers play :)

Poor Madison. My mom says I used to the do the same, in Kindergarten and 1st grade...hated to leave Mommy and go to school..heheh. It'll pass eventually...

No major plans for me this weekend...working tomorrow for the Dentist...blehhh. Hoping to go see a movie, or find something fun to do! (inside somewhere warm!)

Myrtle Beath sounds fun - have a great time!!! See you soon. Kellan

I'm working tomorrow 9-1 then going over to see a friend of mine at his shop. Hope you have a good shopping day. Talk to you later.

We had meltdowns this morning...it is the end of the moon faze...almost as bad as a full moon! Must be in the air.

Have fun this weekend!

Patti: I loved it! Maddie wiping off the tables after a meal! I guess no pigtails today? :)

Well...Adrienne and I scrapped together and had FUN (although we drank a few too many pina coladas). And tonight we have a party with our Sunday School friends. And then tomorrow we may go see a movie. Fun, fun!

dont worry, I have not been a good blogger 4 weeks...I have been ill ya no..haha

I want a job where I can blog...get me a job there Patti.

Anonymous

Homework. I have a ton of homework on this BEAUTIFUL weekend. Promised Mom I'd come see her tomorrow so I can take a few moments out in the sun sippin tea and talking. Hope you're having a good time whatever you're doing!

Anonymous

My plans were lead by the visit to the dentist...however, I slept ALOT Friday and today. I did pull my ass outta bed long enought to hit a local dive with the old man and a couple of work buddies. Even got a dance in. It was cool. But a word to the wise it don't take much to get rip roaring after Ativan. I was a very cheap date...even had a few old men hit on me. Made me feel good anyway. Now I gotta wind down from my cleaning frenzy so's I can go repent at churh like a good little Episcopalian.

Patti -

I am so glad NASCAR is back...I enjoyed watching all the coverage this weekend...

:)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

you're fine, patti. do your thing when real life calls. i have been m.i.a. myself cause work and family life have been busy. my college girl came home for the weekend and she returns to school today.

:)

maria