
But my DOG is! LOL I got Reilly a Coach Collar while on my shopping trip. I'm waiting until he goes to the groomer to wear it on him though.

We didn't go to Charlotte but ended up at Myrtle Beach. We stayed at Broadway At The Beach and we just did what we wanted and had a really nice time. I spent too much money (although I did of course get good deals on what I bought and 90% of that was for Maddie) but oh well you only live once and I had fun.

Glad you had a good weekend!
Now I want to go to the outlets. Great. We're going to have a new one open here in March. I hope it's good because I'm tired of driving the 3+ hours to the one in San Marcos.
Yay for shopping and good deals!
And your puppy is way too spoiled. lol
Daisy- Thank you I hope you did too!
Shell- If they are Tanger Outlets y'all are in business. Those are the best!
Jenie- Yes I know he's spoiled :)
Ohhhh I miss Myrtle Beach......I am having beach withdrawals.....
I usually say our ability to accessorize and decorate is what SEPARATES us from the animals! Too cool for school! Love it! I'm glad you had an enjoyable getaway!
I love shopping.
Admit it - the collar is really for when you and hubbie are alone. :p
Cheeky- It was really nice, got a little windy yesterday though
Jessica- "too cool for school" I Love that saying!
Katie- Oh me too,you know I do AND the girl in the Coach store was coveting my Vera LOL!
Grant- Dammit stop telling my SECRETS!
We used to go to Myrtle Beach all the time when I was a kid. Man, I would love to go back sometime.
My wife and daughter are Coach crazy. I should tell them to get my dog a Coach collar.
i'm glad you had fun girlie. OMG! coach for the dog? i got two doggies who i'm always yelling at for their mischief. i can't imagine buying coach for either of those 2 knuckleheads.
:D
maria
How cute.....It is so much fun to buy for little girls, and little dogs!
Hmmm I shpuld be talking to you about the latest doggie fashgions lol
Its good you got away and had some fun and what do you mean.
You can never spend to much when there is a deal to be had.
Glad you had a good time shopping. OMG a coach dog collar. JEEZ LOL
Ohhhh the beach and shopping! Is there anything better?
A Coach necklace? You crack me up!
Glad you had fun!
Shelly
Sounds like a GREAT weekend!!!!
So glad you had fun. We spent to
much money this weekend too.
A Coach collar? How cute! Rosco
likes to carry his collar in his
mouth. So, we don't get expensive
ones like that.
Hope you'll get to relax again real
soon. You deserve it!
HUGS!
... your doggie has very posh taste...(!!)
;->...
Hmmm, can't say I've ever that term before...a Coach W---e! Too funny!
Can't wait to see the pix of the doggie in his new "gear".
Oh I have friends in Myrtle Beach right now!!
Glad you had fun! I'd wear that collar myself!
You crack me up!! I'm glad you're blazing your trail through this life!! And Maddie and Reilly get to rake in the goodies!! Can I come live at your house???
:D
Sounds like you had a good time so it's all good! :)
SFG- I knew it would make you giggle!
Mike- Hey plan a vacay, it gets better (and bigger) every year. Yes your Carmen needs a Coach collar!
ICSCN- I'm a little soft in the head I guess LOL
tommie- You said it, buying for little girls and little dogs is the BEST!
Walker- I think you are the first man I have EVER heard say anything even remotely close to that. Will you marry me? Wait, i'm already married dammit *wink*
Man- I know, over the top.What can I say? *grin*
TMP- No, honey, No. My two favorite things. Beach - Shopping!
Shelly- Glad I could make you smile!
Cheryl- It was pretty darn good!
Laurie- Thanks hon and i'm glad you had a good week-end also!
gledwood- I love the word "posh" but Posh Spice - not so much. I find her "tacky" LOL
Dawn- Oh a pic is definitely forthcoming if my groomer ever gets her butt in gear. Um, that term is something SFG and I share as a sort of inside joke.
Wendy- MB is da bomb. I might wear it too if it will fit around my fat neck - ha!
Lynilu- We do have a spare bedroom!
Stacy PQ- I did and it is!
Patti: I love how you set up these photos like a merchandiser! You are too funny! Hey, Coach is a great brand!
Michael- but an EXPENSIVE brand LOL
Riley will be STYLIN' - I hope the bad dogs in the neighborhood don't try to steal it.
Sandra- Me too! I need to teach him karata Hai Ya!~
Post a Comment