Happy VD
For some reason that heading and this picture just cracks me up. Yeah i'm juvenile like that!

The dinner Stacy cooked was DELICIOUS. That cube steak couldn't have been better. So tasty! Madison helped him mash the potatoes and she just loved that. They were yummylicious too along with the gravy. The nut forgot to tell me there was lemon meringue pie too but I spied it this morning and it will be enjoyed! Stacy hit a homerun with that dinner let me tell you.


Woke up and Gave Stacy his card and candy (put some $ in the card) and when Maddie came in she gave him his gifts a USC muscle shirt (he loves muscle shirts) and a new pair of Levis. My baby will be stylin' and profilin' :) (do people still say that? LOL)
Then we sent Maddie out to the livingroom where she had Valentine cards waiting, a heart shaped box of candy and a big monkey dressed like a princess. It was so cute! She was so pleased. I should have taken some pictures!
We have our reservations for Charleston, we are staying on the harborview side. My unreliable niece didn't come through (no surprise there). Someday I will learn my lesson with that girl and realize I have given for the last time. She's such a taker. Snows her Mother all the time but I know the truth. Oh well. Hope y'all have a good day and at least get a little.................. candy that is!


I got the ADORABLE pillow that
  • Shell
  • made for Madison in the mail yesterday. It went right on her bed. It is so plump and so soft and just precious. Thank you so much Shell. Madison has a "thing" for pillows so it was quite a HIT!
    36 comments:

    Are you staying at the Harborview Inn? That place is so nice and right by the park!

    Happy Heart Day to you and Stacy and Madison! (did you get your mail yet?)

    YES!! First AGAIN BISHES!

    Cheeky- No I bet we will be getting mail today, Happy Heart Day to you and your sweetie and the kiddos!

    Aw, that sounded like a wonderful dinner!

    I actually DID get something for V Day this morning too! Oh no...not from The PK but from my boss. He bought each of us girls here in the office a box of Godiva chocolates!!! AND he said they're calorie free today! Isn't that great? I wonder if he can do that with mexican food and margaritas too? Hmm.....;)

    Anyway, glad to hear everything went well and Madison got some goodies too and that you have your reservations made!!! :)

    Stacy PQ- I remember your boss usually gives you Godiva. That's a great boss! Enjoy cos' you deserve it!

    Sounds like it was a nice dinner!

    Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    Sounds like you have a nice weekend planed!

    Katie- It was great Happy Valentines Day to you too!

    Katie- I do, fingers crossed it all goes well.

    Sounds like a great VD celebration.

    That didn't sound right did it?

    Glad you got the reservations, no thanks to niecey-poo. Isn't it funny when people let you down time and again after you have given, given, given? And how they can deceive others, but you can see right through?

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

    Mike- No but I like it anyway! Ha!

    Daisy- Yep you summed it up very nicely. Her Mother thinks she is the victim, she's FAR from the victim believe me.
    Happy Valentines Day hope you & Man have a GREAT one filled with lots of love

    Happy VD. I'm doing Thai tonight - maybe. Most restaurants get packed on VD, but the Thai places in my neighborhood seem mostly forgotten.

    Grant- Awww you are thinking of the little lonely Thai place. I always knew you had a "sweet" side

    Oh yeah, I got some - but it weren't candy. If you feel me.

    I'm a pig.

    Your title cracked me up! I am glad you are having a good Valentines day!

    Your title cracked me up! I am glad you are having a good Valentines day!

    SFG- That's okay we love you anyway honey! *wink*

    The Georges- Thank you i'm glad you had one yesterday!

    Happy Valentines Day, Patti! Sounds like it's off to a wonderful start. You deserve it!

    Anonymous

    I hope you get lots of candy as well!

    Sounds like a great evening. I love it when Hubby cooks.

    I am jealous of your Charleston trip. We haven't been back in two years. Have you gone to the aquarium? Maddie would love it!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    You gave him $ for VD? Sounds serious.

    Good Man, Stacy! I should take lessons!! Patti: I love how you two manage to include Madison in everything. I wish you had photos! She is SO into fun things that are cool! Happy Valentines Day, Patti and Maddie!!!

    I LOVE lemon meringue pie!!!

    i think a man who cooks a yummy meal for his woman is SEXY!

    (i hope my daughters don't read this comment) stylin and profilin still sounds good to me! i'm glad you guys enjoyed, girlie.

    :)

    maria

    Lelo- Thanks, I hope you have a wonderful one too!

    TMP- I'm already sleepy from too much sugar consumption but I want some Godiva from King Street!

    tommie- Nope never went to the aquarium. She won't be with us this week-end but we plan on taking her soon. She loved the children's museum last summer.

    PTwinkie- Scripts for antibiotics ain't cheap ya know!

    Michael- Well as you may or may not know it took us 10 years of trying to have her so that makes us appreciate things just a tad bit more than maybe the average parents do and we treasure that little girl like she was made of diamonds & gold.

    Sandra- You & me both and I was like "HEY!" when I saw it huddling in the fridge this a.m.... forlorn and forgotten.

    ICSCN- Oh I don't mind being a nerd or a dork with my old skool sayings LOL I think a man who cooks is sexy too and Thank God I have a man who CAN!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you dear Patti !

    That dinner DOES sound quite yummy that Stacy cooked ! I love how you make such a big thing of all the holidays, with the celebrations and cards and presents - it is really nice.

    Enjoy Charleston !

    Glad you are seeing through your niece. The givers like you shouldn't be used by the takers like her. She doesn't deserve you.

    That was sweet of Shell to make the pillow for Madison !

    So glad you had a great dinner!
    The hubby is bringing chicken home
    tonight. The boy wants it.


    He didn't put a coupon on the card
    this year. I think he saw me throw
    the one from my b-day away.

    I forgot!
    Happy V-Day!

    And the real reason why yopu sent Madison to the living room was..............? :p

    I hope you have a Happy Valentines day

    " My baby will be stylin' and profilin' :) (do people still say that? LOL)" - you are so funny!! I hope you have the best time in Charleston - it sounds wonderful!! Have a good VD evening - see ya. Kellan

    Anonymous

    Happy Valentine's Day sister:) Hope you have a good weekend!

    Hope your VD was a good one!

    Why doesn't that sound right???

    ok, I cant stop giggeling after the "stylin and proffilin"...little LL...gotta love it...

    im goin back to cali..hehe

    happy vd

    Loving Annie- Thanks I hope your dinner was fabulous and you celebrated "you"

    Laurie- Tell him he "owes" you .. something then!

    Walker- Trust me Stacy's not THAT fast! LOL

    Kellan- I'm old skool what can I say? LOL I plan on it, thanks and hope yours was fabby as well!

    Pack of 2- Hope y'all had a good one and work wasn't TOO bad!!!!

    Maidy- I don't know but it makes me giggle!

    FFM- Oh I loves me some LL

    Anonymous

    Yippee! She got the pillow! So much for priority mail since it seemed to have taken just as long as regular snail mail!

    Sounds like a great time was had by all. Happy belated Valentines Day!