Mine was just fine. I ate more chocolate than usual and my face is breaking out just a little but oh well. That, too, shall pass. We took Madison to dance class and handed out treat bags. The girls were delighted (and a few little boys who tag along with their sisters as well). I am super excited because we will be taking pictures for the dance recital program the beginning of April. You can believe i'll be taking out an "ad" in the program for my baby girl! They've also moved the venue to a brand new place that will be much more parking friendly as well as mobility friendly to older folks (like my Mom). Great news all around!
I just know today is going to d-r-a-g because i've got this wonderful week-end coming up but I will make it through. I've got to take my camera and pray it acts okay so I can have a few pics to share from my week-end. Happy Friday Everyone!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

I hope today goes fast and that you have a great weekend!!
Happy Friday! :)
I ate some Godivas yesterday (and this morning too). What the hell...you only live once!
Hope your weekend ROCKS! :)
I have eaten more chocolate than usual too. The PQ has it right though. "You only live once." And it's SO damn good.
I hope you have a special weekend!
This weekend will be a total wash out here. 80% chance of rain the whole weekend. I hope you have a great time on your vay-cay. I'm jealous.
I had a hamburger and beans at home because all the restaurants were packed with a bunch of fecking people IN LOVE! I hate you all.
Glad to year you had fun. =)
I worked and didn't make much money. It was super slow compared to last year. Oh well.
Jenie- Thank you and you forgot to say "first bishes"!
Stacy PQ- Hey i'll be hitting the Godiva store tomorrow!
Daisy- Amen and i'll eat some more. Face be damned LOL (that's what concealer is for right?!)
Shell- Ugh rain. Sorry you're jealous. Hey you can stay in and, um, study *snicker*
Grant- Hamburgers and beans eh? Yum-may (not).
Katie- Huh? I can't believe it was slow. We ate at our usual (Raceway Grill) a dive to be sure and it was packed and steadily so.
I am now just noticing you don't have the weather thingy on your page anymore? I am slower then everyone else it kills me! :-)
I hope you have a great weekend sweetie. I can't wait to take Daisy out for dinner tomorrow.
Anywho enjoy the weekend.
Man- I know y'all will have a great dinner out. When Katie re-did my page I lost some things but I like the new look so i'm not complaining :)
Well, the day is almost half over! Hope the rest flies by...have a great time in C'town.
tommie- Yep hopefully so!!!
I was good, I only ate one gourmet chocolate thing, it was like a turtle with pecans and caramel and chocolate.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
I worked. Then treated myself to some retail therapy. But I did get some pretty nice Valentines. It was OK as far as VD goes.
We don't 'do' Valentine's Day, but now that we have a little one we exchaged cards 'from' her. hehehe I did get some fancy dancy cupcakes that were oh-so-fabulous. Glad to hear your Valentine's was good...now I'm wanting chocolate! ;)
~melody~
The day before a weekend get-away always drags on and on and on. Have a great weekend Patti and have a wonderful time.
Have a fabulous weekend. Eat too much, drink too much and have plenty of lovin' time. I am jealous!
Valentines Day was wonderful! Thanks for asking :)
We have a busy weekend coming too!
I have a new feature I am starting over at the nest, please come check it out!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
I didn't eat to much chocolate.
Our a/c guy comes to the school all
the time and comes through the
kitchen. I just look at him and say
"Jimmy, I feel like having cashews
today." and he eats the chocolate
for me. I did cheat today because
he wasn't there.
Enjoy your weekend for me too
please. I only thought I was going
to be able to sleep in :(
Glad you had a good Valentine's Day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Patti - I can't wait to hear all about it. See you later. Kellan
Have a good time, tramptastic!
It's icktastic here today unfortunately. Well, for the idiots outside. I am nice and cozy indoors.
Of course Gage refuses to go out and go pee though. Him no likey water on him head.
Happy Valentines Day!!!! I hope you have a fantastical weekend!
No chocolates, but a bit of retail relief! :)
Mobility-friendly is very good. It's sad that I, at my tender young age, have had to consider these things when going out. Most people take their ability to walk for granted. Two thumbs up to you for appreciating it!!
Sounds like Y'all had a fabby Valentines Day!!
Have a wonderful weekend in Charleston! (I'm counting the days till I get there where it's beautiful, warm and the people are southern-sweet!)
Take care!
Valentine's Day? Was it Valentine's Day??? Oh, NO!!
Patti, about the chocolate, here's what you do ... eat some, a little, everyday, then when you over indulge, it won't shock your body! OK, OK, I made that up, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend away.
I passed out.
Saving my energy ;)
Sorry I'm late getting here.. I hope you are having a great weekend. I've been sick a few days.
The recital sounds so fun..
I hope your camera works good for you...Take care..
Valentine's Day totally passed me by without my noticing it's existence... which is a 1st this year.
Which I'm really glad about...
... I kind of had a "lost week" last week...
;->...
Hope all's OK with you and it's not too cold... it's "only" been minus 5 (in C) here but then again we're on the other side of the old Atlantic (which is rather chilly in itself, I'd expect...)
Post a Comment