First Day Of PreSchool
Okay I KNOW the first picture is washed out! Getting ready to go!

Standing tall wearing her big girl backpack!

Her and Mikayla, they are the first ones there in the morning. Getting ready for breakfast.

(Shaddup Katie!) Mamma's got a new purse! The "on-the-go" Vera Bradley bag in Mod Pink. Okay it's smaller than the Villager but I love the long wide shoulder strap. Got a matching wallet too!
30 comments:
Anonymous

Awww...so did she do okay on her first day of Preschool?

Pretty new pocketbook with matching wallet!!

Madison looks all grown up with her bookbag on her first day of school. Hope she likes it.

Washed out is a fault?... We all know it gets good as we get older... washed out = no spots/wrinkles haha!

OMG that pic brings back memories of preschool for me. LOL I like the new pocketbook. I am in need of a new wallet and me thinks I need to go get one!

Awww! What a big girl! She looks adorable!

And I love! that purse!

Shell- she did GREAT! She was rarin' to go this a.m.

Daisy- Thanks, she does. I know there will be good and bad days.

Gledwood- Don't say the W (rinkle) word on my blog! hehe....

Man- You sure do need to go get one. I was thinking about when I started school. Everything was so new and I loved my clothes!

Jenie- Thanks, she does look like a big girl *sniffle*

That's great that she liked it so much...it makes it so much easier on everyone! :)

She's all ready to go!

I thought you said you were over Vera......LIAR!!!!

Gezz first at pre school on the first day.
Was she eager to get there or was mom more nervous to get there on time than the condemed student? lol

She looks comfortable in her new surroundings.
My niece took over daycare on the first day.
Must be a little girl thing

those two girls look cute and ready to go. so how many hours do they spend there?

i think napsacks on the pre-school age child is just the cutest thing on the planet!

:)

maria

Stacy PQ- It sure does!

Katie- Yes she was - I know, I know. *hands head in shame*

Walker- Actually it will be Dad's regular duty to drop her off. They said she might have to be added to their payroll LOL

ICSCN- They even have the toddler sized ones. Cute! Um i'm not really sure of the number of kids. I need to get a bead on it cos' Valentines Day is fast approaching!

TD LOVES her Vera Bradley!! LOVES IT (and the matching wallet that came from Miss Patti!)

That is one bright ass purse. Holy. You crack me up with that.

I'm glad she is digging preschool.

What? She's not wearing the Leprechaun tutu to school? Such a missed opportunity.

Looks like her first day was better than what my mom tells me mine was. I tried to hide behind the couch. Apparently it didn't work--otherwise I'd still be there.

Ooh that is purty - I LOVE the matching wallet!!!

Cheeky- I'm glad she does, Mod Pink seems to be the new "it" pattern around here and I do like is o...

SFG- Hey at least i'm no C*ach Whore! She says she loves school (after one day ha!)

Grant- Don't be giving her any ideas. I'm glad she can't read the blog! She dresses like a clown if left to her own devices believe me

Mike- Bwaa haaaa behind the couch. Too funny!

Sandra- Thank you sweetie!

You said Coach whore. That made me laugh.

I do like some of their handbags but I really think I'd be hard pressed to spend that amount on a purse.

Anonymous

Oh, so sweet.

I COVET Vera Bradley. I just can't afford it. Sniff.

SFG- Me too plus a lot of poseurs around here carry them. I think they get them bootleg at our local flea market (seriously).

Andie- Hey it's cheaper than Coach!

aww so cute! i remember my first day hope she had a blast!

Ryan- I bet you were adorable! I think she is really liking it!

Patti: I was about to say it, "You are SO mod!":) I think a photo shop could take your photo, Patti and color adjust it. Is it a digital camera? If so, go to a Ritz of Walgreen's and pop it into the machine to color adjust. I just know Maddie will have a ton of friends at the end of week #1!

I hope Maddie had a great day!

New friends new experiances...
She's growing up :( Something when
they are that young you don't want.
But then, they turn into a teenager
and you can't go out in public with
them.

How did you do?

awww, I miss those days!!!

V. cute first day of pre-school photos. I'm sure she was proud her mommy carried such a cool purse! :)

Cute pictures of your little Sweetie going to school!! Cute purse and wallet - adorable. Take care and see you later. Kellan

If she isn't the cutest!! So grown up looking!

I came by to thank you for the get well wishes at my blog. Whew, I'm glad to say I'm on the way to health again. Look out when I reach "normal", cause we all know what that's like!

Michael- I'm "mod" am I? Groovy! Thanks for the info hon!

Chickie- She did!

Laurie- I know, I did fine, no tears unlike the first time I came back to work after having her. THAT was tough. I was home for three months.

Wendy- I know you do!

Jessica- Honestly she does always notice my purse - AND she's got four Vera bags herself. Spoiled!

Kellan- Thanks sweetie!

Lynilu- LOL just glad you are up and about. I hate to think of my friend being sick!