Miss Darlington Pageant 2008
Madison and her little friend Kaitlyn who is five. These two are a MESS!

Isn't she just gorgeous. I know she's my kid but gosh she was so pretty!

Her gloves were too big LOL They remind me of "minnie mouse"

"I am ready to perform!"

She has NO stage fright at all. This thing didn't start until 7p.m. (her bedtime is 8p.m.) and the performed two seperate numbers but she did so good. A real "pro"! I am so proud of my little girl. Tomorrow pics of her first day at pre-school!
31 comments:

Pretty in Florecent green,
I bet you can't loose her in the dark LOL

She has no stage fright because she knows she bolongs on the stage :)

Beautiful little girl

Anonymous

She is so damn cute but geez...those dresses! Man those are bright!

OH MY GOSH! She is just soooo
precious! Green is her color.

I'm really proud of her! I always
got stage fright.

I forgot about pre school. She'll
have a blast.

Best of luck!

AAWWWWW!!! she looks ADORABLE, FANTASTIC, STARALICIOUS!! i love that little dress! and those gloves! WOW! they are the TOPPER! yes, patti, you are sooo right. she is VERY PRETTY. go maddie, go maddie, it's your birthday!!

:D

maria

Too freakin cute - but you already knew that!

Ohhh Preschool - this should be fun!

What a cutie-patootie! :)

She looks adorable!

Can't wait to hear how preschool goes.

She looks soooo adorable! I was thinking Minnie Mouse too with the gloves. lol

Hope she has a wonderful first day at preschool! Can't wait to see pics!

Walker- It was funny but their tights & gloves "glowed" onstage!

Daisy- Awww thanks honey!

Shell- They were but they suited most of the girls if you can believe it

Laurie- She's a trouper (but we already knew that)!

ICSCN- You get the title of her biggest fan! LOL Thank you!

Cheeky- I know, I bet she will talk my ear off when I pick her up

Stacy PQ- Awww thanks!

Katie- Thank you, you know i'll be filling ya in!

Jenie- I know, Minnie just springs to mind. I think she'll do great!

She is adorable.

BTW, I have a bow lady on retainer. I drop off clothes and she makes them to match. Every good little southern girl needs bows!

Hope preschool goes well...does she go every day?

tommie- I agree about the bows, yep she will go 5 days a week

She's so cute - she should definitely wear that for St. Patrick's day.

Very, very cute!!! You have reason to be proud. It's not easy to perform in front of large groups, especially after bedtime!

You'll have to dress her up in that get up on St. Patrick's Day too, maybe she could do a little jig. :)

Wow, that is the greenest green I have ever seen and the gloves just make the whole outfit.

Grant - Ha ha NO way would she get pinched eh?

Jessica-Yep I can see her doing a jig hehe....

Mike- It was so green their little faces reflected green!

Anonymous

How freakin cute!!!

Glad she did well and enjoyed herself!

he looks so cute , I bet she loves dressing up. I wish her lots of fun on her first pre school day. I hope you have lots of fun too!and dont miss her too much
x

I missed the s out on she, I know she is a beautifull little girl! and not a boy . I would be a little bit worried if it was a little boy in a tu tu though !!. Lewis did dress up in his sisters tu tu once and we have a photo to prove it !!!. I t will be shown to his girlfriends oneday !!

lol xxx!!!

Oohh the gloves even have matching green bows. Gorgeous!!

Anonymous

Aww...look how cute!!

She IS a cutie!

Wow, that's some bright green, isn't it? Very pretty though.

What a cutie!!! I swear Maddie has more fashion sense then me.

How Precious! They are little dolls.. Adorable.I now you are proud!

What a little darling - she looks just beautiful!! You should be very proud - she is precious! Take care - Kellan

OMG!! She looks like a little green M&M and I want to eat her up! Adorable!

I love that color! How cute!!!!
Keep them pictures comin!!! Cute pics are such a day-brightener!! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

The gloves are funny and of course she is just so FUN to see and always brings a smile to my face. Such a special girl!

They look like two highlighter markers...so cute!


Bradley
The Egel Nest

TMP- Thank you, she really did!

Shabby Chic- It took me a sec to figure out about the "S" no worries we know she's a girl LOL

Sandra- Those dance teachers are very precise about bows and such!

Pack of 2- I think so :)

Dawn- It is bright but I really like it better than the pink one back in Oct.

Caroline- Mamma dresses her. Trust me LOL

Miss Songbird- Proud as punch!

Kellan- Yes very precious indeed!

Wendy- Green M&M that's different bwaa haa haaa I love it!

Retro Girl - Awww thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them!

Michael- I'm glad you enjoy her so. It makes me feel good.

Bradley- Bwwaaa haaaa a highliter markers! You & Wendy are killing me!

Agh! I need to get a frilly little girl!