Thanks Daisy and Man!
Disgruntled Daisy and her significant other ManBlogger sent Madison a package which arrived yesterday. She plopped right down in the entranceway, coat still on, to try and tear open the package LOL (she also vacuumed up her own mess - she's good like that!)

A darling Mary Engelbreit card (to the left), a stuffed "Ballet Kitty" and the Book to match.

Also the Book with CD included in it "Puff The Magic Dragon" you can barely see it to the right of her. Sorry! We have already read the books and she looked at me like I was NUTS when I was singing Puff LOL

Thank you so much for making my little girl feel so special. You all have done so many nice things for her from sending things to sending your good wishes and healing vibes. Each and everything is greatly appreciated!
29 comments:

So glad she got the package and likes her books. Hope she continues to mend!

And YEAH! I was first!

She is too CUTE!!! I'm glad she liked everything.

She's got the cutest little smile! :)

Daisy- Go YOU being first :) Thank you so much she's going to be spoiled rotten but thank you!

Man - Thanks honey, she does!!!!

Stacy PQ- It's cheesey cute LOL

What I really want to know is how you got her to vacuum up her own mess. My kids are full grown now and I can't get them to clean up their own messes.

You are never going to be able to get anything in the mail again with Maddie thinking its for her LOL!

I love the pig tails.

I was thinking the same thing Cheeky was.

I haven't thought of the Puff song in years!

patti, i'm glad to see maddie smiling! she's well-loved like her mommy.

:)

Hehe...I think I'm just going to start sending little things all the time so I can see her big cheesy grin when you take pictures. LOL I love it!

Aww, that's nice. I love the grin in the bottom picture.

Mike- the child loves to vacuum, rake, wash dishes, fold laundry. Seriously. She's a big help!

Cheeky- Oh I can fob off a piece of junkmail on her right now and she is happy LOL

Katie - Me too, my favorite look for her. I can't remember what she calls these kind (Carrie does them Mommy cannot) LOL

tommie- LOL I sure did enjoy reading the book and singing the song! It was still sad to me though

ICSCN- Awww thank you honey! I don't know what happened to the comments I made on your blog but I swear I did!

Jenie- She knows you sent the Christmas Story ornament. that is still what you are "known" for LOL

SFG- She has some kinda grin doesn't she? :)

Oh that smile! I just love it when
kids smile and laugh. That is one
of the best things about being a
mom. I never get tired of Josh and
his laugh and smile.

When you do call 911 just make sure
that you tell them this dog has bit
before and you can't get out of
your house for fear that he'll bite
again.

Patti:

I was so very sorry to hear what happened to Maddie.

I hope she heals well and quickly and won't have ANY lasting effects from this incident.

May you all be well!!

Linda

Anonymous

That's so sweet! And too cute she vacumed up her own mess- LOVE that!

Laurie- Duly noted. Thanks for the tip :)

Bradley's Mom- Thank you so much. I hope you are feeling better also

Christie- I need to get some pics as proof *snicker*

Patti,
So glad that she is soaking up all this love in the form of great presents ! She looks happy and I can almost hear you singing 'puff the magic dragon' !

awesome! nothing better 2 see than a happy kid! besides books are a good thing! nice job daisy!

Oh, what a SWEET package!!!! And that last picture is ADORABLE!!!

Loving Annie- She is definitely feeling the love! she's an appreciative kid though

Ryan- Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!

Cheryl- Thank You!

Anonymous

Those pics are so cute:)

Oh, man! What an adventure!! Those facial expressions say it all:"GREAT LET'S HAVE FUN NOW!" :D))

What a sweet and adorable gift and what adorable pictures - she is so happy and so cute!!

Thank you Patti for your sweet comment on my post today - you are a good friend and I honored to know you!! See you soon - Kellan

I bet the mailman is the most popular person coming to that house.
She looks really happy.

She's adorable.. and what a cute gift.. I remember the song. I think I still know all the words..

Pack of 2- I think she's pretty cute too :)

Michael- Yep she's always up for some fun!

Kellan- Ditto! I meant every word!

Walker- He is - she is a very happy contented little girl!

Miss. Songbird- It was neat to read them in book form and the illustrations are awesome!

Maddie looks so happy and smiley. More hugs Dominique x

I love her little pigtails! She looks very happy!