Wow! ANOTHER Surprise!
Maria at I Can See Clearly Now surprised us with a boxful of goodies yesterday in the mail! Maddie was so happy when she saw it!

Then she got undressed to get dressed for dance class and in the middle started opening her box. Mixed up funny little kid!
***Picture Removed ***
The Biscuit's Valentines Day book is so cute! She also got a ton of drawing stuff and crayons, markers and a frou~frou pen that Mommy might just hi-jack *snicker* This kid just LOVES to write, draw, color and I love the cool chicks on the card! Click on pic to see the card but ignore the clutter behind her Mmmmkay?......
Thank You so much Maria and family for making another day so special for my little one. She said "Why all these people love me Mommy" I said "Because you are so-o-o-o special my darling!". That seemed to satisfy her..
She got her stitches out yesterday but we still have to watch the bites for infection. One looks bad still. :( She still went to danceclass llike a trouper!
28 comments:

So glad Madison is on the mend!!!

And I am first!!

Daisy- She is getting better every day. Wow two days in a row lady! :)

OK me and Daisy are gonna have to go at it - geesh! (LOL)

I say she steals your cards you get the pens - I am a sucker for cutesy colorful pens. My old boss was a well I won't say it but she hated that I used those pens - too bad.

Congrats to Madison for all the loot and getting her stitches out. Hope she continues to mend well.

Good for Maddie gettin all the great stuff!!! :-)

Cheeky- Ha Haa Daisy is on the ball isn't she? I am a sucker for cute pens too. What kind of scrooge doesn't want you using cute pens???

Mike - Thank you - me too!

Man- Yes she is a lucky lucky girl!

"Why all these people love me Mommy?" Awwww...that just melted my heart!

Yay for packages in the mail! LOL She's going to be expecting gifts everytime she gets a bump or bruise from now on. Hehehe.

She is so sweet! And yay for getting stitches out! :)

She really is handling this all really well. I personally would have flipped my lid getting stitches out.

glad maddie liked her goodies. how did i know you would like her frou-frou pen? which is why i put a pencil in for maddie, just in case. ;)

glad the stitches are coming out. maddie is one tough chica!

:)

Anonymous

That is very nice and thoughtful!

I am so glad to hear that Maddie is doing great and went to dance class and seems to have great spirits over the whole nasty ordeal! Hopefully that one that looks bad heals up nicely!!!

Maddie is one tough little bird! It's always better to play with markers half dressed. Cuts down on the clean-up!

Ya know what's funny is that I saw
this one pen and I thought of you.
HA! It had cats on it and had a
pink feather like top.

I'm glad she's a happy child.
Her smile is so sweet.

She is so cute, Patti and I hope all goes well with the stitches with no infection! What a sense of humor!! :D))

Jenie- Honestly all of my joking aside, she really isn't that kind of kid who 'expects' anything. I love that about her!

Stacy PQ- Yep one step over with

SFG- Me too, she sure flipped hers getting them put IN though

ICSCN- Ah you are smart like le fox my friend! She's not giving up the pen that easily though hehe... Thank you again. So so so much!

TMP - I am so proud of my little munchkin. She's handling this well

Chickie- Yes maybe that was her philosophy as well LOL

Laurie- Thanks, I love feathers and frou~frou~

Michael- She's definitely got a sense of humor, that girl!

Who wouldn't love a foofoo pen.....I am surprised she didn't run and hide it with cards.

tommie- I know, me too such a packrat that one is!

Well you could have waited until she was dressed sheesh.
I thionk she should do the same to you LOL

Hell I stop in the middle of something if I have a present to open to

Have a nice weekend

How nice! She deserves all the love and all the presents - she is one lucky girl and so cute! Have a great weekend. Kellan

What an adorable little character! I love the pics below with the braids too. She does her own vacuumming too? What an all around totally cool kid.

I wish her the best and hope those owies go away v. soon! :)

Good to see your little cutie-pie smiling and being her precious self. Very nice of everyone to send her all those lovely gifts. Hope all keeps getting better....
She's definitely a trooper. Very inspiring.

I'm glad to hear that the little lass is doing well. She will be OK, as long as the offender stays away from her. Isn't it cool that she understands that all this attention is above and beyond the normal run of the mill attention that comes her way?

Hugs to all of you!

Stitches out already ! Wow, that seemed fast - probably seemed like forever to you and Stacy though ! Am keeping my fingers crossed along with you for no infection.

What's up with the dog next door ? Did animal control do anything yet ?

I'm glad that she's doing better too! :)

I am so glad that Madison is doing better.

Anonymous

She is so flippin cute!

S

What an absolutely freakin' adorable picture! Hey - we're back. I told the pilot to honk when we flew overhead. Not sure if you heard it. Might've sounded like a goose getting sucked through a jet engine.