
Then I went to my other favorite store Belk (Cheeky knows Belk). Valentines jeans for $5.00 Madison loved these too!

These came from the Big Red Bullseye 90% holiday clearance .... $.49 yep under a dollar. I got another pair too with snowmen on them. They're just the thing for Madison playing in the yard and digging in the dirt.

I got these pants at Belk for $3.49 they are cute khakis and you can turn the cuff up or roll it down.

I got these leopard ballet flats for Carrie (who LOVES anything leopard) $5.00!

I got these preppy plaid for me also $5.00

I also got Madison two j khaki t-shirts at Belk for $.98 each! Red and light blue. I very rarely ever pay retail for clothes. I love to bargain hunt.

What fabby bargains!! I love those ballet flats! We happened into the big red Bullseye this weekend and it was like a pirhana feeding frenzy in the 75-90% off areas...it was scary! lol I ended up with a big fat nothing because it was such a madhouse....
I did score an awesome 1950's red table radio, and some cute vintage S&P shakers though yesterday at the antique mall -- all for $20 on sale! :-)
Hope you have a fab week!
Retro- I'm finding as I get older that the "frenzy" annoys me greatly. You got some great buys there girlie! You have a fab week also!
I hate shopping and usually buy the first thing I see just to get out of the store. I've always admired people that have the patients to actually look for bargains.
I've never been one. Perhaps you should offer an on-line class!
Way to bargain hunt!
Great bargains! I was wishing I knew who to give those pants from Target to! I love Belk! We don't have it here but whenever I'm in Florida we go there. Old Navy is one of my favorite places to find bargains!
Really love the plaid flats! Digging the strap and the buckle - too cute!
The plaid flats are sooo cute, do they come in a women's 7 1/2?
Man, I love bargains, you really scored on this stuff!
Wow! Wouldja do some shopping for me, too? :D
I love those khakis. Lined khakis are the best in cool weather. I wish I had a pair today ... it's sleeting and snowing here right now. Brrrrr.
Have a good week!!
Cute things you got! And good bargains too.
So.Very.Jealous!
I miss Belk
Great job. I love a good sale, unfortunately I hate shopping:)
Who can pass up a good sale!! I love those plaid flats.
So cute - all of it! I love the shoes. I love a good bargin and you did pretty good. Have a good day. See ya. Kellan
Mike- You sound like my hubs but he loves the bargains I get!
Katie- Thank You *takes bow*
Wendy- I can find em' at Old Navy sometimes too! What pants from Target?
Melissa- Thank you and man are they comfy! Wearing them today!
Sandra- I'll have to try and get back over there to see. :)
Lynilu- Stay warm honey! You & the pups
Daisy- Thank You! I miss your posts and hearing from Man!
Cheeky- Girl I loves me some Belk!
Packof2- You and alot of other peeps. Bargain hunting takes patience grasshopper :)
tommie- Thank you - not me, that's for sure!
Kellan- Thanks you too honey!
Afternoon, Patti: What a cool idea for a cable TV show: "Shopping with Patti and Madison!" You'd both have to wear clip on mics! But at least we'd be along on an adventure!:)
I really don't find things that
fit me right. Then when I do find
that one thing...it's not the color
I want :(. So glad you found things
for you and Madison. Those are some
cute little pants.
I laughed after 'forking' myself
too.
So, you like bargains do you? Check out my post today to find out how you can get that kind of stuff for FREE.
Totally cute ! Madison DOES look adorable in everything ! Those heart jeans are just precious :)
Michael- The FCC would probably toss me out on my ear LOL
Laurie- I have a pretty good "eye" for what I like and my Mom taught me all about cut/ fabric/ stitching/details. Seriously I bow down to her she is the master!
BTE- You must have posted after I commented last. I'm there!
Loving Annie- Thank You! You're sweet!
Dang girl! I feel like I should be hailing the BARGAIN queen. That's some dang good shopping there girl! And I love the plaid ballet flats you got. (More importantly I'm glad you're one of those moms who remembers to get something for herself once in awhile.)
Woo hoo! You got some bargains girl. I'm jealous.
The United States is insane with clothing sales. You can't get any deals anywhere near those prices in great white north. When shirts go on sale, you get 'em for $55 instead of $60. Maybe $40 if they're clearance. And then, they're weird sizes that don't fit anyone!
We have a Belk here too.
And I'm hitting Kohl's this weekend (hopefully!)
Nice buys! :)
I heart Kohl's. That is all. :)
Damn, you cleaned up! You can't beat a good sale! :)
My Xmas decorations stay up until easter and thens I may just put bunny ears on Santa LOL
Post a Comment