Happy 2008!
It's amazing how a few French Martini's can take a shitty attitude and turn it around. My Mamma used to say "turn that frown upside down" LOL


To my cherished Blog Friends, Lurkers and anyone else who visits my little slice of the blogosphere .... may you have a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Blessed 2008

To the Haters you can just kiss my ass okay? Don't need you, don't care what you think, just go away. Karma's nipping at your heels.

Is'nt blunk drogging fun?
25 comments:

Own it, love it, be it. You are awesome. Happy New year!

WOOO HOOO!!!
Start the year a blazing.

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!

Damn .. I'm stone cold sober. Drunk commenting is much more fun.

*sigh*

Here's to a good New Year, darlin'!

Happy 2008 Patti!
I slept. It takes care of my crap
attitude. My friend Carol says
'They can get glad in the same
pants they got mad in'
Hope you really are feeling better.
Ain't nothing worse than someone
pissing in your Post Toastys first
thing in the new year.
XOXOXOXO!

Amen on the haters, hon. Bye bye to all that nonsense.

My New Years was very quiet unlike last year. Lordy. And by quiet, I mean, fireworks all over my hood. Lord these people will find any reason to light shit on fire.

Here is hoping 2008 gives each of us what we really need because getting what we want is not always the best thing.

And please God let both of those things be a smaller behind. Amen. :)

hi patti wishing you a great new year, have put you on my blog list too xx Dominique

I am so glad you are feeling better my friend! - Here's to you!!!

i LOVE blunk drogging! and i LOVE you patti-cake! remember that the next time that frown tries to creep up. you are LOVED by MANY!!

WOOO-HOOO!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

:)

Thanks Patti and Happy New Year to you too.

Happy New Year Patti!

What is a french Martini?

Anonymous

I've never done blunk drogging but it sounds like a lot of fun.

It also sounds like it could be not child-safe, either! LOL!

Happy, HAPPY New Year

Anonymous

Don't know about alcohol drunk blogging, but drunk on Ambien blogging is pretty damn fun...until you read the post the next day!!!lol. Happy New Year, sistah...hope you do and get everything you want this year!

Happy happy 2008 Patti !

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year!

French Martini?? Never heard of 'em.

Happy New Year!!

Lee

Happy New Year to you and your family Patti! :)

Wow wee...you're FIESTY!!! LOL

Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope ya'll have an AWESOME 2008!!!

Happy New Year, Patti!!!

May 2008 be excellent for you!!

Linda

I'm an English Martini, but I do know a little French, and I can turn anybody's attitude around - especially if I have a few drinks in me. Har har har! Happy 2008!

Blunk drogging??? LOL That is too funny!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO YOU, sweet Patticake!!!!!

Anonymous

Girl...you're crazy.

Happy New Year. Let's hope that at least it's a healthy one for us both.

Patti: That is fun advice from your Mom! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

mmmm brunk dlogging....yeah.