Me and my niece Holly

Me and the host, my nephew Bruce. I don't even know the guys name behind us but he's a Clemson fan so he doesn't count *snort*

We did have a good time but I wish I had taken more pictures

*********** I lost my links and am trying to remember who to add back so please post your blog URL or email it to me at tindal38@yahoo.com

Hey! Ya changed it again! I can't
do that without the help of Ryan.
Your niece looks like she could be
your sister. Fun bunch of peeps it
looks like though.
Have a wonderful new years and may
this year be even better than 2007
HUGS!!!
Bwahaha - I love the comment link - yes I do! I may or may not have been conspiring with Katie to make that happen (LMAO!)
I.am.jealous! I miss a good pig pickin - that is what we need to expose Katie to next!
Okay...I do not think that Cheeky and Katie rule because we all know that I rule (shut up SFG).
When you do get your links all working again I'll have to show you how to copy it and put it in notepad so you can copy and paste it in the future when you go all changing on us again.
BTW...I'm dragging in to work today. Emails of sympathy would be appreciated. :-)
DISCLAIMER: I have not made the changes and did not do the comment link, I think you can guess who did! LOL
What exactly is a pig pickin? I must have left The South too soon...I haven't heard of that before.
I'm guessing Katie hooked your blog up for you. Funny!
Happy New Year!
holy crap! what the heck is a pig picking?! i'm a city mouse from the north-east, so i need enlightenment. it looks like you guys were having fun! great pics!
:)
Do you move your furniture around a lot, too?? :)
http://noendingjourney.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year!
What is up with these people not knowing what a pig pickin is....geesh we must educate them - sounds like another party to me!
And I am with SFG - its gonna get uuuuugly! We are all gonna be cranky and bitchy - should be fun! (LOL)
Love your new place:)
What is pig pickin?
packof2.blogspot.com
Looks like a fun time! :)
www.tigeryogiji.wordpress.com
oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR! to you too, patti.
:)
For the record, I do not know what Cheeky is talking about playing around with the blog.
Yes, crabby and bitchy. But damn hot!
Hope you have a happy new year. 2008 is going to be nifty!
Good times and ... you have a new name and new look - look at you!!! I like it!!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year and I hope to see lots of you in 2008 - take care. Kellan
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, Patti !
I like the new look :)
Loving Annie
http://www.lovingforyourheart.blogspot.com
Here's wishing for a good 2008 I think i've got most of my links back i'm sure if anyone is not there I can trust them to let me know! Thank you for the comments but Katie did the work! Is'nt she the greatest?!!!
You all look happy and glowing :D
We got to get you on blogrolling.
I hope you have a great 2008.
Happy New Years !!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to you and yours. It's been my pleasure knowing you.
*sniff*
I seem to be one of the most forgettable ones.
You're not the only one to leave me off after a blog face lift.
*sniff*
S'okay, though. I'm strong. And I've got a good therapist.
*sniff*
Post a Comment