Um Okay
Okay I have to go over my daily duties, spreadsheets, reports etc before I leave. Do you think THEY think i'm going to die or something and nobody will know how to do my job??? *gasp*
But my boss is being really nice about it. Now word is trickling out (doesn't it always) and people are coming by wanting to know if i'm okay, some fishing for more info LOL you know how it goes.......
How can I be glum when I have the best bishes in the world? I count Manblogger and the other guys in with the bishes also :) Honorary bishes! Thank you all for the moral support you give me. It is greatly appreciated and I heart you so much!
16 comments:

Leave? Where ya goin? I am sooo outta da loop.

Hope you are going home to go to bed and rest.

AAWWW Patti~ You honored Manblogger on your post. I agree. He IS a good bish!!!

People just freak, and sometimes stop listening when they hear "tumor." They'll get over it. Oh, but maybe you should wallow a bit in the sympathy! After all, while you're not there, everything that goes wrong will be blamed on you!! LOL!!

I think you should keep saying, "Huh? Huh? I can't hear you. I HAVE A TUMOR IN MY EAR" and see how that goes over.
;)

Hang in there Patti. I know this isn't fun, but you're going to make it out the other side just fine. xxoxoox.

Yes, Hang in there.. Take care and your get through it...

Yes, like Lynilu says I think you should wallow in the sympathy.

Love LeLo's comment.

I would play it up. But then again, I'm kind of lazy.

God said if one door closes He will open up another one... I believe and so should you. Thank you for the honor! I am a good bish! I listen and do the dishes!

I still don't know how long I will be out of work but i'll make it as short as possible!

another one loving lelo's comment....

hope Wednesday is going okay!

People just need to know like deer locked into that deep stare into the approching headlights, they need to know.

Just think, you could be the one driving the humvee.

Use this as a way to relax.

I'm sure it worries you - I'm a little worried for you. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best - really. Take care.

Saying a prayer for you...
I know you'll be okay. You're way too fab & sassy to let this or anything get you down for too long, girl!! *HUGS*

They should have some tact, at your office! Sheesh lol. I know they want to help, in case you'll be out longer than expected...but people just don't think...and are obviously nosy. LOL You know they probably all love you - just as your bloggy friends do!!!

Keep your chin up...It'll be okay. I just know it. You got a wonderful hubby and beautiful daughter there to support you and a million friends who luv you!

I agree. Play this UP. I'd be all "Well I would get to that work right there, but I am feeling a little.....off today."

Milk it, sister. MILK IT.

Anonymous

Maybe they're just paranoid like I am. Co-worker has jury duty today and yesterday I attacked her and made her tell me the status of EVERYTHING...including the pen running out of ink on her desk. She's just one of those types that lawyers would LOVE on their jury. I can just imagine that she's on a jury for like a serial killer and would be gone for MONTHS.

Sometimes people are afraid to have others trained in their jobs because they can then be let go, but if someone else knows your duties it means you are free to move higher in the business.