I met Lynilu!
What a delightful lady Lynilu is! I know this will come as no surprise to any of you :) She called me when she was leaving Atlanta and made good time on her way to Florence. I chose a local restaurant Redbone Alley. I will let Lynilu tell you her impression of the place as I go there all the time and am biased. Ha Ha! We met at 4:30 and didn't part company until 7. 2 1/2 hours literally FLEW by. It was just like talking to an old friend. I was sitting on a bench out front and spotted her walking from her truck and we both called "Hello" and hugged each other. We had a nice little waiter also. He took this picture of us. The hostess also took one outside but that came out totally blurry so I hope Lynilu's was better!

Here is her sweet girl China. She graciously allowed me to snap a few pictures. One for your viewing enjoyment!

Ali was a little stinker and kept looking away just when i'd go to snap his picture LOL They are the sweetest prettiest doggies. I so enjoyed meeting them also.

Stacy and Madison didn't get to meet Lynilu. They left the MIL's kinda of late but hopefully next time. I did show the pictures when I got home and Madison was very upset she missed her. She said "I want to meet that lady" when I was downloading the pictures and she was sitting in my lap. Oh she also thought Lynilu lived in Minnesota with Cheeky and Katie! Poor kid thinks everybody lives in Minnesota LOL
I just want to say I appreciate Lynilu taking the time to go out of her way to meet me. I hope we get the chance to do it again!
24 comments:

Sounds like you gals had a terrific time! How cool is that?!

Been behind in blog reading...but love the fall decor, and had to chuckle at your walleye post LOL!! You're hilarious.

Been thinking of you...keeping you in my prayers for your upcoming procedure. *hugs*

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

How fun! I have only met one blogger. My husband thought I was going to meet some serial killer or something!

Sounds like a fun afternoon.

YEAH!!! Sounds like great fun. Madison is too funny.

aww, no one ever wants to meet why? why Patti why?

But hey, I do live in MN with Cheeky and Katie..hahahahahahaha

hey patti, i'm so glad you got to hang out with lynilu! aawww! it's so nice to meet blog friends. and those little doggies are precious!

:)

Awwww, I love little dustmop dogs - how cute hers are.

Glad you had fun, girlie.

Man and I met two blog buddies in real life. We flew to Houston for the one girl's birthday party that her family threw her. Her sister who blogged but not as much got ahold of us to invite us. It was fun times. I would love to one day meet Lynilu as well as you (but you know that!) in real life.

Morning, Patti: It's so cool to meet Blog Buds. I also thing it's funny about Maddie thinking everyone is in Minnestota! :D

I just think that is SO cool that you met Lynilu. I so want to meet some of my blog buddies and hope to sometime!!!!

That's a great picture of you both!!

Was it cool to meet a real live blogger friend? I often imagine what it would be like - you know, how people are often so different in person. Sounds like you enjoyed your get together - good for you. Take care.

Anonymous

YAY, I love meeting bloggers. It is so great when it turns out that you like them IRL too:)

Shangie

Well, you know all the COOL kids live in MN....just kidding.

You lucky duck, I would love to meet Lyni - and you too!! I bet that was so fun.

I've never met a blogger I didn't like. As of now, that's precisely 21 lucky souls. ;-)

Hey Patti!

Love the puppy pics! They look
like little sweet hearts.

Alan never got wedgied and he has
yet to pull his pants up. All the
girls think he's the guy to be with
and they like to see what he has.

Glad all is well and hope you're
feeling better.

Hmmm, it seems everyone has the same impression of Lynilu...she's a SWEETHEART!!! I'm so glad ya'll got to meet and have a nice visit. By the way, thanks for showing me up and buying her dinner...LOL! :-D

I guess now it's our turn...if you ever come to Georgia, look me up! :-)

I"m so envious that you two were able to meet up. Wish I could have joined you - or at least have been a fly on the wall. You two are two of my favs. :)

Well, Patti, that picture of us is the only really good one, I guess. I'm glad it turned out well! Obviously the waiter had a better idea of how to take pictures than the hostess!!

Thanks again for the meeting and the dinner! It was lots of fun, and yes, the restaurant was great! In case people want to know about the food, I'd certainly recommend it. I had a fancy-schmancy mac & cheese dinner, and it was excellent! I couldn't eat it all, but I cheated and had dessert anyway, a chocolate chip cookie pie with ice cream and chocolate sauce, and it was very, very yummy! I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd know you were planning to pay the whole bill, though! You "bias" toward the restaurant is right on! It is very good!

And yes, I'll come back to visit again some time. I do want to meet Madison and Stacy. Tell Madison that I'll move to Minnesota if she'll come visit me!! LOL!

I am trying to figure out how Lynilu was able to meet you before me when I was the one that introduced you guys. Just doesn't seem fair. Looks like I am going to have to make a trip to SC to meet you and the family. :)

Lynilu is a sweetheart and I think after meeting her you now know why I just love her to pieces.

You are managing to meet your whole blog roll slowly but surely.
It must have been exciting for the both of you finally meeting

Everyone's meeting dear old lu!!! You , Dawn!!! Hope you guys had fun!!!

That is so cool you and Lynilu got to meet and spend time together !

This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy