A Saturday at Fundaygo can improve your mood!

Me and my sister took Madison, Brittany and her two grandchildren to Fundaygo on Saturday for "Playalldaygo" which is $6.50. We stayed 2 1/2 hours and boy did the kids have FUN!
Okay I looked like crap (been sick all week with a sinus infection) so I blacked my face out because I may or may not have frightened a few small children!

The gang! They had the most fun sliding down the big slide together and the attendant was nice enough to let them!

These two were buddies toward the end of the day I guess because they are closest in age. His birthday is the same day/year as Reilly's!

Too cute but these two can be little devils believe me! Mischevious? Oh YEAH!

Despite the fact I felt like utter and complete CRAP I hung in there and kept the kids fed and going from 9am til after 2pm then I took Britt home and me and Madison went home. My parents came over for a little while then Mad and I went to the Grocery store for a few must-haves (milk, cat food) and we went home and vegged.

Cute picks. I wish they had this type place when i was a kid. If they did I never knew of them. I hope the work situation turns out ok for you hon. I am so tired of the bs around here. I'm still applying all over for a different job. Have a good day non the less.
Oh it looks like she had a great time. Those slides are so fun.
Still thinking good thoughts for ya on the job front. I feel your pain.
Why didn't you go down the slide?
We're hiring! Come work for the bull...put up with the bull...try not to step in the bull...
Looks like a fun day!
Fun times!!!
Wow, looks like fun.
I see you had great intentions, trying not to scare little children by blacking out your face. But you successfully scared ME!!! LOL...before I read all of the caption for that picture, I actually refreshed my screen...I thought my computer was getting wonky.:-)
Okay I meticulous replied to you all and blogger ate it. ARGHH!!! Thanks for your kind comments and about the job thing, what will be, will be! Dawn you made me laugh!
LOL You are not allowed to black out your face!
That place looks like it was a ton of fun!
Hope the work drama ends soon!
yeah girlie, you scared me too with that scratched out face. i thought someone was standing next to maddie with some kind of black spider web mask. whew!
these pics are the BEST! maddie looks like she's having a blast! and her and her little new pal there: sooo cute!
:)
ok, I cant stop giggling at the fact u blacked your face out..haha..thats so funny..
Looks like fun though;)
ohhh, what sweet pictures. They are adorable...
That looks like soooooo much fun.
Looks like the little man might need to pee in this last pic:)
I wanna go down the big slide!
Damn, seeing Madison's little grin always makes me smile :)
Hmmm i see trouble all over that last picture LOL
These pictures are SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment