I was tagged by Caroline and Casey . Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
So, here are 7 facts about me that you may or may not know!
1) I would SO love to go out with Stacy this week-end and have a few cosmos (a pomegranite one would be lovely). We don't get to go out nearly enough on "dates".
2) Although my hair is at it's natural dark chocolate brown color I REALLY would like to dye it blonde again and may do it before summertime much to the chagrin of a few of those near and dear to me I am sure! LOLI really like the look when I was a blonde with a black turtleneck and silver jewerly. Very classic!
3) Sometimes I wish Madison had a brother or sister. I wonder how it will affect her later in life being an only child. It makes me sort of sad.
4) Before I got married I sometimes fantasized about hopping on a train to somewhere and just leaving everyone I knew and love. I don't know why I felt that way. I suspect depression. Since getting married my life is so much better and more grounded and I wouldn't do it now for the world. (take off via train,plane whatever)
5) There are people in my family who I could seriosly smack the SHIT out of but I refrain to keep the peace.... if I were not related to them I wouldn't even SPEAK to them i'm sure.
6) Casey with all of her talk of Starbucks was the person who got me to try Starbucks and now i'm hooked. Thanks woman! I even asked for a giftcard in my stocking. Stacy was like "You don't even like coffee". Um, they aren't coffee, they are candy in a cup! LOL I like the white chocolate pepperminte better than the gingerbread. Any other suggestions for the holidays?
7) This is the first year in a long time I am not ready for Christmas. I have a gameplan except for the stuff for down at Stacy's family. I really need to get on the ball because i'm starting to get stressed out about it. I just have no idea about stocking stuffers for them and i'm just really not in the mood for it either. I hope that changes - and quick!
This has been a really boring me~me hasn't it? I'm sorry!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Nothing I have ever read here was boring. I like knowing more about you! Never be sorry unless you did something wrong. Have a great day Ms. Cake. :-)
Starbucks is EVIL! BUT I love it. One thing to help cure you? Read the nutrition information - yeah all those calories...that will do it!
I so love Starbucks. It's very dangerous to live less than a 5 minute walk from it.
Venti Non-Fat, Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte. I hope it doesn't have as many calories as some of those drinks.
I hate coffee...but at Starbucks I get the steamers (steamed skim milk) with flavors...my fave is caramel & hazelnut...Mmmm. It's so creamy and light...but it makes me sleepy lol.
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!
I am not ready for xmas...I wish I could run away to the Bahamas for Xmas and say the hell with it all lol.
hi patti. not boring at all you silly rabbit. i hope you don't mind a suggestion from one of the gigantic-est child watchdog in the country. your concern about madison being an only child is a legitimate one. i worked with teenagers for several years in my earlier career as a social worker and was also a teacher for a few years. identify a family(s) with child(s) near maddie's age (relatives or friends) and plan for them to grow up together. it will do loads for her self-esteem! peer pressure is an inevitable and necessary evil as it builds character in our kids.
there will come a day where as much as your girl loves you and knows that everything you say has her best interest at heart, she will prefer the words of her own peers. and hopefully it is not the "best friend" of the month, but rather someone she shares a history with and can trust.
this brings no guarantees on how life will turn out for her, but at least she'll have a good start. from one mommy's heart to another, worrying is a good thing sometimes. it can keep you on your toes!
AND pfft! starbucks is most definitely candy in a cup!
:)
Gotta love some Starbucks...I am sipping on a Pumpkin spice latte now. But I am a freaky latta-orderer. I get it with skim milk and no whipped cream on the top.
Oh I am right there with you on #'s 2, 4 & 5. I STILL feel #4 quite often, for some reason. I don't think it's depression for me...it's just a desire I've never gotten over.
And I haven't gotten the FIRST thing for Christmas yet!
Thank god I hate coffee. I would be broken than usual.
Hubs and I need a date night too. I think right now, our best shot for that is next month some time. Good times.
I have lots of only children friends and I'd say it works for some of them (Boyfriend is an only child...he's okay) and some they should have had siblings (my friend Tom who even has that only child snotty attitude). I grew up with a brother and sister all five years apart which I think is a little far apart but at least I have them so maybe it's not too late! I'm counting right now and I have five friends who were only children. Wow. That's a lot more than I thought.
I had the Starbuck's shock yesterday. A tall White Chocolate Mocha was 300 and something calories and like 18 grams of fat. Ouch. I had lettuce for dinner to make up for the calories. Okay, I didn't have lettuce but I just ate light.
I go between hair colors too. I am thinking of going lighter also. I'm not ready for Christmas either. Take care. Kellan
I tell Man all the time I want to be a recluse. I want to hop on that train and not tell anyone where I am. Of course I would have Man by my side. For me it's not depression, it is all the people in our lives that are needy and drama queens and have issues.
And yeah I too have relatives I'd like to seriously smack the shit out of. See above.
I am never ready for Christmas. It is my least favorite holiday. I wanna be far, far away from anyone and everyone...with the exception of Man.
It’s not boring it has all the makings of a blockbuster movie.
There's romance - 1) I would SO love to go out with Stacy
There is undercover disguises - 2) Although my hair is at it's natural dark chocolate brown color I REALLY would like to dye it blonde
Alternate realities - 3) Sometimes I wish Madison had a brother or sister
Escaping captivity - 4) Before I got married I sometimes fantasized about hopping on a train to somewhere
ACTION - 5) There are people in my family who I could seriously smack the SHIT out of
There are vices - 6) Casey with all of her talk of Starbucks was the person who got me to try Starbucks and now i'm hooked
Suspence - 7) This is the first year in a long time I am not ready for Christmas.
Naw not boring just full of life.
PS. I work where Starbucks coffee is served. I love the Gingerbread Latte. And yeah i have the whip cream on top!
Man- Aw thanks honey! The "sorry" advice is GOOD advice too. Thanks!
Cheeky- Nope I refuse to read the label LOL
Katie- Girl if I didn't have to drive my lazy ass across town I would have it more so walking distance, not an option! LOL
Retrogirl- One year, I already told Stacy we are ditching the family obligations and going away where there is some snow!
ICSCN- Very good advice, point well taken. Thank you. I always love hearing what you have to say!
tommie- I would probably love the pumpkin spice and I gotta have whipped cream! Yummmm!!!!
StacyPQ- Okay sometimes the idea still swirls into my brain I admit!
SFG- Better get those dates in before you have a little one or it's out the window! (at least it is for us)
Shell- I refuse to count the calories. Refuse! Does it count if I only do this once a week?
Kellan- Ah another one who desires change! Good!
Daisy- With Mrs. Brady in your life, I can see not to mention other factors! :) Ooooh if a Starbucks were in m building i'd be waddling instead of walking!
Walker- Well, it sounds so much more interesting when YOU break it down! :)
Know what? I was tagged, too. Now that you've done this, I'm gonna have to do mine. Thanks. ;-)
On #5 - C'mon! Name names!!! LOL!!
My two cents: learn to love your dark hair, it's beautiful and natural and you're lucky it's so shiny and soft! Bleaching it will strip and damage it... but you already know that!
Lynilu- Yep and we were talking about this very thing weren't we? LOL Nope, can't name names. With my luck fam would stumble on my blog!
Sandra- I do and one of the reasons I went back dark!
Dude, your live feed of who is coming on the blog made me laugh, girl.
I cracked up.
Oh my gosh. We think so much alike
on things. I really like number 5.
Ya know, you're not related to my
sister in law and if she doesn't
speak it could be for the best if
ya know what I mean. You can smack
the snot out of her for your own
sanity.
Take care!
Good Tuesday evening to you, Patti !
Nothing about you is boring ! You speak candidly and you are REAL and I love what you write.
Hope that you and Stacy and Madison have a yummy Thabnksgiving...
Number 3 - I think she's lucky to be an only child... There is something nice about getting all that love.
Agree with you on number 5 :)
p.s. I'm back to writing on my nice girl blog again - permanently :)
Loving Annie
I was raised as an only-child. I will say that I definitely related better to adults than I did children but that comes with the territory.
P.S. I still fantasize about hopping a train the hell out of Dodge just to spend a week in a hotel where I can sleep in and eat room service.
*laughing hysterically* Welcome to the dark side! Glad I could bring you over. :) :)
Thanks for playing.
NOT boring at all...these things always show us sides to a person we didn't know. I loved it.
#5...we all have family like that!!!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Patti I was looking at the feedjit thing on the top left side of the page. Where the hell is Cluj-Napoca, Cluj? I am gona go google it. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving sweetie.
Its in Romania apparently... Wow you have world visitors!
it's fun to see the brazilian flag pop up on your visitor's box on the upper left hand corner of you blog!
Post a Comment