Well it's Wednesday evening and I figure I can pop on here in the a.m. and post this before I leave for the hospital.
I felt like I wanted to burst into tears when I was walking out of work today. Weird. I guess I get more emotional about things sometimes than I should. I try to be very quiet about things and private. I have been fielding emails and messages tonight. I just don't want to talk to anyone but it's nice to hear that they do care. It was hard to leave Madison at Carrie's. I've explained things to her as best as I can but she doesn't really understand. She started to cry one time when I was going from the Den into the Kitchen so when I really was getting ready to leave I distracted her with bath fizzies from Chuck E Cheese. They did the trick!
Anyway i'll post when I can and i'm sure i'll get caught up reading blogs as soon as possible. Y'all be good!
********************************************
I am going to be working on Christmas Cards soon so if you want one from me email me your name/address to tindal38@yahoo.com EVEN if you already know I have your address send it anyway this way everything is condensed together. I still haven't unearthed my address book from the last move and my yahoo emails are numerous so if you would re-send the info that would be a huge help. Thanks!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Good luck honey. I will tell Daisy to send you our addy.
You'll be fine! Think of all the things you will be able to hear after this. You won't be able to sleep!
You told them you wanted a slight face lift at the same time, right? :-)
Best wishes...everything will be great after this.
I was thinking of you last night honey! I am sure you will be fine but its always a little frightening.
Tell Stacy to send me a note and tell me how you are doing (or you can if you want unless you are hoppped up on pain meds - which will make for a funny note).
loveyoumeanit!
patti, i've just said a prayer for you sweetie. you are in good hands and everything will be fine. try to relax and chill with the time to yourself. the nice part is you get to be drugged up! woo-hoo!
love you, girlie.
:)
I will be thinking of you, don't worry everything will be ok :)
I am doing my cards this weekend to, there seems to be more and more every year.
Dear Patti,
Hope that surgery goes well, and you heal quickly and easily.
Get plenty of rest, and don't worry about us, okay ?
Taking care of you is what is important now !
Loving Annie
Good LUCK.
Jut got word from the Cheek that you are in recovery and doing fabulous! Yeah!!!
Said a lil prayer for ya last night, hooker.
Saying a prayer right now for you to have a short and uneventful recovery. I'll miss your posts while you are gone! Happy pain pill dreams! mwuah!
Good Luck and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending good thoughts and well wishes your way. I will say a lil prayer for ya Patti. Take care and hope you feel better soon.
I emailed you Man's and my address.
Best wishes for the most speediest of recoveries ... so you can get back to your little one asap and be all revved up for her! Thinking of you. Wendy
Hang in there chick!
I know, honey, any surgery is scary, but you'll be in my heart and prayers.
<3 <3 <3
Hugs to you Patti.
Never fear. Things will be just
fine.
Good luck to you! Update when you can. (which is a big DUH!) :)
Just checking in on you again on Friday morning the 30th to see how you are doing, Patti.
Not sure when you'll be back from the hospital.
Hope so much that it went well, and all is okay --
Hope you can get some good rest once you are home, and have some time off of work to recuperate fully.
((hugs))
Loving Annie
My best, Patti!
Everything will be just fine :)
Hope everything went well, Patti. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!
Rest, take it easy, and don't worry about anything! You'll soon be back to normal!
Thinking of you and hoping you are OK.
(From Tulsa): Lots of Love and (((HUGS))) to you, Pattie!
Hope that they are taking good care of you, and you will feel well enough to come home soon, Patti !
*Miss you*
((hugs))
Sorry for the late post...But good luck Patti on your surgery. Will be thinking of you and hope it all goes quickly and smoothly and you're home again and doing well again in no time *HUGS* Take care!
You've been on my mind. I hope everything is going good.
Just checkin in on ya Patti~
Im checking up on u....
Checking on ya, chica. :)
Hope you're repairing well hun and everything's going to plan. Just a quick check in to see how you're doing. Take care :)
Good Monday morning to you Patti. Hope you're well on your way on the road to recovery. Wanted to let ya know Man and I have been thinkin bout ya.
Well, I do not really imagine it is likely to have effect.
Sudbury airport | couches | hair sticks
Post a Comment