Christmas Pictures
EDITED TO ADDMine and Maddie's pajamas are from Hanna Andersson. They are 100% organic cotton and the softest comfiest pj's!
***
This one didn't make the holiday card cut but I thought it was a nice group shot of us anyway.

I have this one in full color as well. Madison just thought it was the greatest fun having our jammies on when it wasn't time to go to bed. Check out that cheesy grin!

We took the girls to Chuck E Cheese and we all had a blast! I think Stacy likes that place as much as the kids do! Hopefully next week I will have some pics of my Christmas decor for your viewing pleasure. Have a great day all!
25 comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.

Ugh I need to get our tree up soon and the outside decorated. I look at it this way the less I have up the less that needs to be taken down. :-)

I like the pictures, cheezy grin and all!

I'm starting the trip home tomorrow, and I'm already getting excited about getting out the Christmas decorations!

Awww..those are really cute pics!

Can't wait to see the decor pictures. I need to get working on mine....

Oh Patti - I love the one in front of the Christmas tree ! That is the sweetest picture ! And your pajamas - I want a pair just like that !

That kid cracks me up! Too cute!

I love the jammies, nice touch..

My hubby enjoys chuck E cheese more then kids as well...men are just big dumb babies.

Very cute jammies picture. I love her pigtails.

Love the cheesy grin!

You guys are the world's cutest family I swear :)

what a bunch of lookers you guys are! both pics are great, but i especially LOVE the one of maddie cheesing in the second one.

:)

Anonymous

Comfy PJs are especially important when you consider that they MUST stand up to comfort on those days that you just don't feel like getting dressed and DO feel like sitting around all day being irresponsible, sucking down hot tea by the cupful, and watching all the crap on the DVR that you haven't had a chance to go through yet.

Great picture!!!

We need to haul all our Xmas stuff out and get to work this weekend!

LOVE hanna andersson. We have those "it's a playdress, it's a daydress" and leggings in several patterns. I have never tried the jammies....maybe I will sneak over and look.

Really cute pictures - you have a beautiful little family. Take care. Kellan

Man- Now that's no way to look at it LOL

Lynilu- Safe trip my friend and can't wait to see your decorations!

Jenie- Get to it girl! You've been busy making goodies,you get a pass!

loving Annie- Thank you. You can get em' at Hanna's website I think!

cheeky- Yep she's a mess!

FFM- I believe you are so right!

SFG- I love her pigtails best too. It just suits her

Katie- Me too girl!

Sandra- Awww thank you! *blushes*

ICSCN- Awww thanks, you guys are just too sweet to me!

Pat- Uncomfy PJ's are just NOT an option for me!

retro girl- Yep and I want to see pics!

tommie- we have a mommy/daughter sweater set from Hanna and some other stuff. Hanna rocks!

Kellan- Thanks you too sweetie

Great pictures! Maddie's smile looks like it's going to break her face! Cute!

On one hand I hate Chuck E. Cheese because it's so loud and full of small people but on the other hand I love it because it's like taking the kids to a casino.

chickie- Thank you! She is grinning like a jackass eating briars LOL Yep it IS just like a casino for kids! Never thought of that!

I have no idea how someone could have a house hold income of $40K unless you lived in some tiny rural town but I thought I would put it out there anyway...I remember a single women from two peas who used to talk about not having any money and I know she would have qualified so I thought just in case someone else could I shouldn't NOT share the info!!!

Love the cheesy grin...I can't figure out who she looks like the most though.

Those are sweet pictures. The smile
of a child is so wonderful.
My husband has just put up our tree
and I think I'm the one who has to
decorate it. If I leave it up to
the guys the decorations only get
put on one side.

About the turkey. There is a once
frozen turkey in the road and it
was in a pair of shorts. It's dark
when I go into work and the turkey
was there in the road. I think it
was a Kroger brand. I almost hit
it.

Hanna Anderson jammies are the best!

BEM- It was wonderful of you to put out the info if you have helped one person it will have been worth it. Most say she looks like her Daddy LOL

Laurie- Yep one sided tree sounds about par for the course. What the heck was a turkey doing in shorts???? LOL

Nap Warden- Seriously! They are!

I love that grin on Maddie. What an cutie. I remember when I first started reading your blog she did not smile that much for pictures. Now she seems to love the camera.

Are you having surgery tomorrow? I can't remember what day it was.

Love both of those pics!

Nice Pj's!

Adorable!!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Great pictures

Especially the second one with Maddie's HUGE smile :D