Monday Smiles
First off I want to wish everyone a Happy Veterans Day and say a big THANK YOU to all the vets who worked to protect the freedoms we enjoy daily here in the US.
***

Okay most of you know back in August I rescued two yorkies who were badly abused. Carrie kept Angel and I have Holly who is the older dog. I bought this Princess costume after Halloween thinking it would be fun to dress my little puppy Princess up.

I have to say after I bought the costume I pondered actually doing it. I didn't know how Holly would react but I must say it didn't bother her one bit. She ambled all around the yard with the costume on and didn't even try to shake the crown off. Reilly danced anxiously around her the whole time LOL I think it bothered him more than it did her. I must confess I did put it on him too briefly but he HATED it. hehe... I know, meanie!

I especially wantedLeloto see Holly dressed as a princess :) It's really hard to get a good shot of her unless she's laying on the bed or couch because she tends to run toward you but I tried! She is the sweetest funniest little thing. We laugh at her daily. Yes she's alot more work than Reilly is but she's worth it. She is just adorable and has the quirkiest little personality. She fits right into our family like she was made for us (and I think maybe she was). Hope you all have a wonderful fantabulous Monday. I have to back to the ENT doc and see what the results of my CAT scan were. FUN! Wish me luck k cos' i'm really not too keen on surgery.
23 comments:

OMG I'm actually first?! lol. woohoo!

I love the puppy costume!!! How adorable!!! What good little doggies to wear the costume proudly! :-)

Good luck on your CAT scan results. *hugs*

LOL! Isn't it shameful what we do do to our 4-leggers??? She looks cite, however!! I used to keep my dogs coats long in the winter, and I made bows or other ornaments, attached them to barrettes and put them on their top knots. I look at those pictures now and just groan. I'm lucky they still love me!!!

GOOD LUCK at the dr's appt today!! Got my fingers crossed!!

Retro- Congrats on first and thanks for the well wishes. I have a good feeling all will be well.

Lynilu- If she minded I wouldn't do it and I am totally doing the bow in the top knot thing I confess!

Lest we forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice to give us the freedoms we enjoy today.

It takes a special type of personality to allow you to do things to them and it looks like she is willing to allow he human hosts to dress her up is it makes you happy but if you wakeup with your nails bit off, you know who done it lol

Well I hope your cat scan goes well...I too hate surgery..ick!!

how cute is that dog?..haha

So do we get mail today?...damn?..

So cute!

Good luck!

I LOVE the Princess Puppy pictures!!! Too cute.

Good luck at your drs. appt.

I am surprised she kept it on! That hat is hilarious!

i wish you tons of LUCK with your ent appointment as i'm not keen on surgery myself.

holly looks soooo cute! oh the doggies can steal our heart, can't they?

:)

Ok - that is just too darn funny!!! :)

Good luck at the ENT - keep us posted.

Holly is ***totally*** rocking the princess outfit. Wink approves!

;)

Good Monday morning to you, Patti !

Hooly looked adorable in that costume !

Still have my fingers crossed for you for the CAT scan, and that you don't need surgery !

*Hugs*

Anonymous

Hope all is well with the CAT scan.

What a cute dog:)
Love the flowing hat...hehehe

Shelly

I love it!!!! She is soooo freakin cute.

Sending you lots of good thoughts today.

this is the strangest thing to say but it really fits her well!!!!!! LOL

That is some cute little princess!! Love her well! See ya.

Too cute!

Somehow, the fact that the puppies you rescued were Yorkies, went right past me. Sorry...

Anyway, back to today and this post :-). What a cute little princess. Actually, she looks a little disgusted...like she can't BELIEVE you dressed her up like a...a HUMAN!!! :-)LOL

LOL!! Great pics!! Simon would not like that one bit ... not even if it were a prince outfit! Good luck with the ct results.

Anonymous

Awww....Holly is so sweet!

Teensy dogs + pretty pink princess dresses = AWESOME.

Her majesty didn't mind because she knows she's royalty.

Amen on your Veterans Day comments...

that dog looks totally cute and totally ridiculous...lol

Bradley
The Egel Nest

You know I love Holly's costume! Tiny Dog has one similar to that but she hates it. I'm pretty sure that my dog can feel shame.

All- I'm glad you enjoyed the Holly pics and thanks for the well wishes! Sorry I didn't get around to everyone's blogs but I will catch up today :)