A Girl Can Hope.......
South Carolina Gamecocks VS Florida Gators


Okay first off I have several shirts and a pair of shorts that say Go Cocks hehe...
A gamecock is a fighting chicken I seriously think it used to be the state sport of South Carolina. It is illegal now but i've heard it still goes on. Bloody and ugly. Still I am hoping for a gamecock over gator win tonight!
Hey at least I didn't buy the shirt that said....
"You can't lick our cocks"
16 comments:

Okay, maybe I'm slow, but are you hoping for a win?

Holy cats! I'm first?!

You said cocks.

Hope your team wins....

I will never be comfortable with the word gamecock.

Gamecock just sounds WRONG! Have good weekend Patti!!!! :0)

So apparently I am a game cocks fan. I had no idea. But when I bought a palmetto moon thing for my car this summer I got the burgundy.

Maidy-Yeppers! Hoping... they say not very likely though

SFG- Hehehe....


tommiea- Thanks hon!


Ptwinkie- Good thing you don't live in Carolina LOL

Man- I know... it does!

Lelo- I went back and gave an explanation just for you! :)

Katie- Go You! You picked the right one. NO tacky orange!

Anonymous

EWWWWW...I don't like the image I just got from that word;)

S

Pack of 2- Bwaa haa haaaa :)

What a T-shirt.LOL
GO COCKS GO!!!
Is this the way you root them on? ha ha
How cool.BTW...is it just ME or wtf is a gamecock?(lol)
Toodles

Yeah. Can't see you or Stacy wearing that shirt. Nope. Unh-unh. But the thought of it does make me smile :)

Hey sweety,
My mind is slipping on me these days...UUuGH!
But are you the one w/ contact with Denny Shanes' family...Denny/Not so Normal News...
If so...have you heard anything else about his progress since his devastating stroke?
I'm hoping it was you or PQ...I just can't recall...I know...duhhh
But I'm so anxious to hear how he's coming along.
E-me if u want..
Thanks,hun
T.

I'm pretty sure I didn't past the word "cock" - nope.

Anonymous

true colors

Good Luck!

Hugh

No doubt, the chap is totally fair.
Tex-mex recipes | sticky notes | Hotels Quebec City