Sweet Potato Festival
My little ballerina princess pretty in pink :)

Anxiously awaiting our turn to go on

Mommy is it MY turn yet? Hey I see you!

50 years - and Miss Patsy will not reveal her age. She is a former Mrs. South Carolina and a delightful lady

Miss Patsy getting the girls in their places

Miss Nicole helping organize the dancers

Checking out the "competition"

Doing ballet routine "this is my Left Foot"

Very confident up on the stage

She did SO good. She was champing at the bit to get up on stage and was the first one up there. She had a lot of people there to see her dance. Family and friends of mine and Stacy's. We really appreciate the support. They said as soon as she got up on the stage she started looking for people she knew. She wasn't the least bit afraid. I am so so so glad because I was REALLY stressing over this. I cried the whole time she was dancing, I just couldn't believe how well my babygirl did!
Tomorrow i'll have a post about the REST of the week-end - blogger buds are the best!
30 comments:

yeah baby! FIRST! madison looks sooo cute!

:)

Too damn cute!

Way to go Maddie!

she's a natural patti! that confidence springs from her loving parents and family. she's a superstar in the making. these pics are GREAT!

=D

Oh I wish I could have seen her up there. Too freakin cute!!!!!

Awww! She is super cute!

Awww, she is so cute! I'm glad did so well! :)

she is so cute! i checked my leotards i have 2 pair buy they are size 5...let me know if your still interested!

She is adorable!!! How precious!! :-D Way to go Madison!!! What an amazing little gal!

She looks so cute....glad she did so well. Did you at least take tissues??

aww,how sweet...

Miss patsy looks pretty good for doing dance for 50 years...I mean even though we only see her backside;)

What a cutie. I love the 3rd pic of you and Madison. Looks like she had a blast!!!

And you are so right about blogger friends. They rock don't they!! I got your comment yesterday about you just getting my message. I called you Thurs. as I was heading down to my house before all the real drama had started.

OMG!!! She is beyond adorable. Priceless memories.

All- thank you it was a red letter day for sure!

I so love the photo where she is eyeballing that other girl. CLASSIC.

No stage fright is so good. Most kids about pee.

That is so cute!

Miss Nicole, eh? hmm.

That is great. She looks cute as pie. And what nice weather. We had grey skies and strong, cold winds finally bringing fall to us.

OMG, she is getting so big and more beautiful every day! I just adore children and I love that we can so plainly see your love for her in your writing.

Take care of you.

Anonymous

what a cutie!

She doesn't look scared at all.

Maddie is the BEST!!! Congratulations Patti and Stacy!

You know. she really looks great in that pink dress and I am hate pink and I'm not just saying that because we are friends.
She looks fantastic, by far the best looking one there.

Is she checking out the competition or asking her who gave her the wedgy lol

Yeah I know I'm bad

Have a nice day

How absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Of course, I think Madison was the cutest of them all !
That was adorable, Patti ! You always have th best pictures of her --
cyber-hugs,
Loving Annie

Pretty In Pink indeed!!! What wonderful memories!

Anonymous

She is so damn cute. I'm glad she didn't have stage fright. That would have been a disaster!

BTW...Happy Birthday Eve. :-)

Good heavens - could she BE any cuter?????? Brought tears to my eyes just seeing the photos. :) What a great "Proud Mama" moment!

This was an adorable post...so cute! :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

She is very cute in that outfit!! I'm glad she did well. It is always nervous-making for the parents, and so wonderful for the audience when the little ones do their performances! Wish I'd been there! :)(:

Madison has such a contagious little smile!

Patti: Isn't that amazing that she had no fear? I was smiling. How cute!

Mathew

Well, I don't actually consider this is likely to have success.
coupons for groceries printable | business casual women | tiered skirt