Stolen from TommieA - Friday Fill-In
Copy and Paste and fill in the areas where there are parenthesis.

1. If I were a tree I would be an (apple) tree because (I could feed the world)
Feel free to barf now.

2. If I were a bird I would fly (over someone I dislike and shit on them)
This isn't a Carpenters song people ;)

3. If I were a book I hope I (would be a racy thriller that you hate to see end)
Think Laurell K. Hamilton

4. If I were a car I would be (a new VW Bug Convertible)
I've got the shape - i'm already halfway there!

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be (cellphones & TV) because (I think they have had a negative affect on our society and families.)
No hate mail please!

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be (eating when i'm bored).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (getting a good nights sleep,) tomorrow my plans include (going to the Sweet Potato Festival and watching my baby dance!) and Sunday, I want to (go to Boo At The Zoo)!

Also: Courtesy of Katie!



You Are Sex On the Beach



When comes to drinking, you like it to go down smooth.

You really don't like the taste of alcohol - just its effect on you.

So, you're proud to get drunk on fruity, girly drinks.

Because once you're liquored up, the fun begins!

20 comments:

Your answer for number 4 is great! Ha ha! *patti snort here*

HMM- Thanks ;)

I agree with you about tv and cellphones and yet I am addicted to both. Damn technology.

New fangled shit.

I like your bird answer! They would never even know what hit 'em!

Off to do that quiz now...

btw,You can order that calendar is from the Flylady website....flylady.net

I am a martini......which is odd because I canNOT handle liquor. Give me a glass of wine and I am there!! :

You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.
And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.
Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.
And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!

Ha, ha, cheerleader drinks for Patti!

Have a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to see pics.

SFG- I know ;)

tommia- Thanks for the flylady info and laughing at your drink quiz result!

Katie - LMAO you are too funny chick. Hope I have some good ones to share!

OK, I know I'm revealing either my age or my naïvety ... alright, probably both ... but what are "beer goggles"???

Never mind! I Googled it. Nope, not me, didn't ever, uh-uh. Honest!!

Keep tv...and send cell phones into orbit :)

I hate the phone...love tv :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Oh...and sex on the beach...do I really need to comment...lol

Funny :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

I agree with number 5, Patti !

I love #2 - isn't that a carpenters' song? LMBO!

I agree with the cellphone thing...yeah they're handy but I'm so sick of people talking on their friggin' phone while driving and either almost ramming me in the rear, or drifting in their lanes near my super sweet MINI!! It's a car people! Not a living room, kitchen or bathroom! Do all that crap at home! LOL

LMAO!!! @2

Have fun at the Sweet Potato Festival and I know Maddie will knock em dead.

You Are Absinthe

You are a sloppy drunk, purposely so
If drinking doesn't make you feel crazy, it's not any fun
Truth be told, you tend to prefer drugs to drinking
But you'd never pass up any absinthe that came your way!

Hi again on Saturday morning, Patti !
Did Madison stay all night in her own bed ?
And going back to number 6 on your list - I eat when I'm bored too. sigh. I must be bored a lot :)

I remember reading that if you are targeted by a bird with crap, your luck will be good. My car has been so blessed with "luck" lately! :)

Anonymous

your barf comment made me crack up.

i am with you patti on snapping my fingers and getting rid of tvs and cellphones. mmmhmm, quite a number of people in this world are due for some bird shit on their heads.

i am a martini. i like my drinks of good quality and strong. yeah baby!

:)

Tee Hee...your answers are cute.

Know what's funny? I can't even answer the first freakin question on "What alcoholic drink are you"....I don't drink...at ALL!!! :-)

I did answer one like this a few months back, "What soft drink are you?" And surpisingly enough, I was a Dr. Pepper...which is my ALL TIME favorite beverage.

Have a great week.

I love Laurell K. Hamilton! I just got the most recent book from the Anita Blake series.