Stacy had a surprise party for me Saturday evening. His friend Terry came to the house right after we left for the Sweet Potato Festival and started cooking a pig. It was SO good. I'm sort of squeamish about things but as long as I didn't look TOO closely at the pig I was fine. It sure was GOOD. So many friends and family there. I just wish my blog buds could have been there too. I have more pictures including a box from the sweeter than sweet
Cheeky and a beautiful card from
Disgruntled Daisy and
Manblogger but Blogger is being a pill and won't let me post anymore pics.
This is a beautiful Fair Isle sweater my sister Kathy gave me.

The new Dream Angels Perfume and a gift card to Kohls ... Love em'!

Flip Flop Palmetto Tree T- I love this soft blue color!

Monogrammed Travel Mug (quit laughing Katie!) and gourmet white chocolate cocoa. Mmmm......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND FIRST BISHES!!!!!
I came so close to getting you a mug like that - yes I did...
You racked up girly! Hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!
{{{HUGS}}}
Is today...Oct 16....your birthday?!?!?!!
Mine, too !!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
I just added you to my blog roll.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY pattie! WOO-HOO!! that mug is fan-friggin-tastic. damn! what great loot! but of course our girl is sooo deserving. have a great day, patti.
i LOVE that blanket/throw with the flip flops embroidered on it.
=D
Is that a bag at the top? I love it.
I sent your present. I hope you get it soon. If not I'm going to blame Cheeky because she's the one who gave me your address.
Oh...and Happy Birthday Patti! Hope you have a great one.
Happy Happy birthday!!! :-)
Looks like you were surrounded by lots of loving friends, family and nice things people bestowed upon you. Hope today is just as happy and fun!
Happy Happy Birthday, Patti!
I hope you have a fantastic day!
Cheeky- No way! What a coincidence. I love it! I got more stuff didn't even take pics of it all yet! You crack me up!
Sangroncito- Happy Birthday to you too! Thank You!
ICSCN- I racked up! Thank You!
Shell- I got it but haven't opened it yet. I can't wait! Thank you!
Retro Girl- I am very very blessed
Jenie- Thank You! I am so far!
Happy Birthday Patti !!!!!
I hope you you have a great Birthday. :)
Happy Birthday Patti. Hope you have a wonderful day!! Have a piece of cake for me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
NICE gifts.. I heart that mug!
I LOVE the sweater but LOVE the flip flop t-shirt best..I need me one of them;)
oh yeah, and Happy Birthday...
Walker- Thank you honey i'm sure I will!
Caroline- I wish I could send you some cake. There's plenty!
Sheila- Thanks you and I have similar tastes :)
FFM- Yep I thought of you when I opened it! Thank You!
Hey PC, happy PLA (ah yes, the old "Personal Life Anniversary" joke) Hope it was great.
Happy Birthday!
What would ever make you think I was laughing? You crack me up girl!
How fab that your man did the party thing. Love it.
Happy happy birthday chica. Much love from the bayou.
Happy B day and I liked the stuff you got!!!
Martini- Thanks - I am having a great one!
Katie- Cos' you laugh at my monogram obsession ;)
SFG- I was SHOCKED. Feelin' the bayou love!
Man- Thanks so much!
HEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI! You sure got some cool stuff! :)
Happy Birthday Patti. You are so lucky to have had a surprise party! Now THAT is cool. :) Congratulations on another year, another birthday.
xoxoxo,
LeLo
Wow! All those gifts! Hope you made a wish! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday kid!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Ah, dammit. I suck at remembering stuff like this!
Happy birthday to youuuuu,
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu,
happy birthday, dear Patti_cake....
happy birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ;)
Sounds like you had a really nice birthday....good for you! Lots of goodies! :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!! I hope you have a GREAT day. I LOVE your gifts!!! And a pig roast too!! AWESOMENESS!!!!
Awww, what fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!(cha cha cha!)
We've had a big ole roasted pig before and it was pretty good. But I'm like you, as long as I didn't have to LOOK at it, I was fine (I just had the hubs fix my plate for me...lol)
Happy Birthday again. Hope it was a great one.
Happy Birthday!! Love that mug!
*singing*
A-hem....
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Patti'
Happy Birthday to You!!!
THAT was my online singing debut..now I need to go sing with Cheeky...
Happy Birthday Patti and presents, oooh, lots of present s! Enjoy !!!!!
Post a Comment