Silly Girl
My girl is a clown and a half! She was goofing off in the bathtub last week. She HAD to wear that necklace and those Strawberry Shortcake Shades while taking her tubby :)

Reilly just HAS to come and see what his sissy is doing. He hates taking a bath though (which is why I pay a groomer to do it 98% of the time!) Lazy, moi????

Well I know this day is going to go at a snail's pace but I can't wait to go to Boo At The Zoo tonight in Columbia. We are taking Brittany with us and one of the girls who works with Stacy, Sharee and her little girl Brianna who is the same age as Maddie are going. It's raining right now but i'm betting it will taper off by tonight. NO rain in the forecast for Charlotte area tomorrow though - Yippee!!! I will be a happy girl just shopping around at the Flea Market and going to my alma mater (I want to get Madison a Winthrop sweatshirt. How cool would it be if she went there just like her Mommy and Aunt A?!) and I haven't been to an apple orchard since I was a little girl and then relaxing over a nice dinner, some vanilla vodka & cran (Hi Katie!) and a nice lavender scented soak in the jacuzzi and some quality time with my Man. Makes me smile just thinking about it. He is such a wonderful father and husband. He was up with Maddie last night and I know she was about to get on his last nerve (it was 2 a.m. and the man likes his sleep) but he just did everything she asked and got her settled then she kicked the stuffing out of him the rest of the night! He and I have so much fun together and he's very patient about letting me do the things I want to do when we go away for the week-end. Anyway i've rambled on here long enough. So much for me thinking it would be a "short" post. Oh and thanks for all of your sweet emails regarding Madison's dance debut. Miss Patsy said last night at class that she could have squeezed Madison in two she was so proud of her! *beaming proud Mom alert*
25 comments:

yeah BABIES! FIRST! woo-hoo!

:)

Your precious beautiful one is getting so big...:)

Take care of you.

awww! i remember these days! maddie is a total rocker in those pink glasses and her rocker necklace in her bubble bath! bathtime is every kid's fun time, isn't it. and look at reilly! that's an adorable shot of him checking out the bath scene.

have fun this weekend, pattie. you and stacy have earned it over and over again!

:)

Yum, vodka-cran.

Maddie is way to silly! Love it!

Anonymous

Have a great weekend girl! I'm so jealous!

Just an FYI...I had to be at work this morning at 6am and befor I left I came here to see if I could be first in commenting....but I even beat you because there was no new post yet. One day I will be first...:)

Madison is too cute. I love how Reilly came to see what was going on. Sophie does the same thing when I am taking a bath. She just has to know what is going on. I know she is wondering why in the world I would get into a tub filled with water. :)

Boo at the Zoo sounds like fun.. Emjoy and have a great weekend. What a cute post..

I want me some vanilla vodka! Have a great time this weekend.

ICSCN- You are supposed to say bishes LOL ;) Thank you she is a mess and I hope we do have a good time. I think we will.

Monica - Thank you! She is growing up *sniffle*

Katie- Can't wait to partake. She is like her daddy :)

Shell- Thanks, isn't your honey coming from Dallas this w/e?

Caroline- I'll have to be sneaky and post the night before so you can be first. Yep Reilly is always coming in there when i'm in the tub, this time it was Mad's turn! Funny dogs!

Mississipi Songbird- Thank you so much and Welcome. I'll have to check out your blog :)

Man- Mmmm Vanilla Vodka & Cran is my new favorite drink. So much more tasty than Diet coke.

Good food? Rum??? Jacuzzis???

What time should I be there? :)

love the little diva. I have always wanted to do a zoo at the halloween time.

Those sunglasses in the bathtub KILL me! She is just too adorable.

Have fun at the Boo Zoo!

I love the shades and necklace in the bubblebath!!! There's got to be nothing better. Unless it would be shades, a necklace AND a vanilla vodka-cran sittin in the bubblebath!! ;-) :-) Madison is darling.

Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend. I need to have some F & R. Last weekend didn't count as it was not relaxing. Have a great time Patti! You deserve it.

I have never tried the vanilla vodka girl. Well, I'm trying to get knocked up so I don't drink at all but maybe once the rotten beast makes its debut, I'll drink some.

I'll probably need it.

Pictures of your mini-vaca. Lots of them, please. :)

So cute! I love the silliness kids think up! Makes me smile.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Funny you should say you want to come and do touristy stuff in NYC...we were in SC Myrtle Beach back in August but I don't think I knew you then as i would have totally asked if you wanted to do lunch...especially now that I see in your post that you like Flea Markets!! Dh and I love that kind of stuff, yard sales, flea markets there sooo much fun and you find the best things! I should look for a Boo at the Zoo near us that would be so much fun!!!

Oh I added video to my post just now.

I can't wait until Baby C wants to wear sun glasses in the tub...what a picture!!! Maddie look sooo cute...I wish Reilly had jumped in that would have made for a great pic as well, bubbles and water splashing every where as he frantically tried to climb out!

Hmm, Maddie looks terrified of the doggy to me. Maybe it's my twisted perception of such events. One time I was molested - I mean - having a bath with a dog and I can tell you... he was having far more fun than I was.

Stacy PQ- Awww I wish you could come!

tommiea- We went year before last and even though she was young stil enjoyed it. Tonight should be a BLAST!

Sheila- She is a MESS. LOL

Daisy- Yep you are so right. Thank you. I plan on having a fabby time!

SFG- The spawn is worth giving up drinking for awhile :) I promise to take plenty of pics.

Dakota- You've got some dear little sillies of your own so I know you appreciate it! Thanks!

BEM- Maybe i'll make it or you'll come back down and we can meet. Yep I loves me a good flea market or yardsale! I saw it, just darling! and although it would have been funny trust me when I say wild horses wouldn't drag Reilly into the tub. That boy hates water LOL

Martini- You are a sick,sick man but oh so funny *snort*

LOVE the bathtub pictures. I have one of Jayla wearing orange goggles. She HATES having her hair washed because water gets in her eyes. But the tub is the only place I can do it. So we opted to try "gobbles" to protect the ole eyeballs. FUN times!!!

Hope you guys have fun this weekend!

Patti,
the pictures of Maddie are adorable, as always ! She is so precious !
The Winthrop sweatshirt - just the first of many things she will wear if she goes there, right ? The then and now pictures would be too cool of her !
And you sound really happy, and I am very happy for you ! It is an excellent thing to have a wonderful husband and father --
hugs,
Loving Annie

Hey, a girl's always gotta be ready! You never know who you might see. Or when your Mama might want to take your picture to show to the internet! :)

Anonymous

Enjoy your quality time!

Anonymous

Enjoy your quality time!

Cute in of out of the tub and the cool shades only help to add to the zest in her smile